Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ned Beatty Gone

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Ned Beatty Gone
« on: June 14, 2021, 12:33:10 PM »
Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, there are certain actors who will always be known for that one role.  Some embrace it while others wish they'd never played that character.  Have no idea how Beatty felt about it, but there's no way anyone with any age on them, can see him and not think about him squealing like a pig in Deliverance.  I had no idea that was his very first movie, but according to the wiki's, he was in 160 films after that.  

He was in Shooter, a B movie with Mark Wahlberg that I love for some reason.  Beatty played a U.S. Senator and gave one of my favorite lines.  "There's always a confused soul who thinks one man can change the world, and you have to kill him to convince him otherwise."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Ned Beatty Gone
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 01:07:52 PM »
How dare you call Shooter a B movie!
Bob lee Swagger will slap your dirty whorish mouth!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2021, 04:50:22 PM »
How dare you call Shooter a B movie!
Bob lee Swagger will slap your dirty whorish mouth!
They killed my dog.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 01:28:07 AM »
Weeeee. Weeeee are all sad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.