Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Do You or Don't You?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Do You or Don't You?
« on: June 10, 2021, 04:45:40 PM »
I'll go ahead and admit that I'm not a fan of the girlie softball.  Yeah, a few years ago, when Kasey Cooper and the Gang were a threat to win the big enchilada, I followed because A.) it's Auburn, and 2.) my wife taught KC in elementary school and we know the family.  I'm connected like that.  But the game itself didn't appeal to me.  It's played on a Little League sized field and all the hitters would get a running start and try to slap at the pitch and beat it out. 

Since the WS has been on all week, I've actually been watching more of it and it seems there's a totally different approach, in that these girls are certified wall bangers.  They're standing in and taking a rip.  Still not anything I want to watch much of, but better.  But, I got off on all that unrelated crap.  The actual point of this thread is asking what the hell is ESPN doing with the scheduling?

Game 3, the championship game, between Oklahoma and FSU, is going on right now.  Probably half over by now.  So, do you want to promote women's sports, or not?  How do you put the College World Series championship game on, in the middle of a Thursday afternoon?  I understand the NBA playoffs get a bigger number, but if you want to grow the game and get bigger numbers for the girls' game, shouldn't they get a prime time slot for the biggest game of the entire season? I'd probably watch a good bit of it tonight.  Makes no sense to me.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Do You or Don't You?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2021, 01:27:29 AM »
I'll go ahead and admit that I'm not a fan of the girlie softball.  Yeah, a few years ago, when Kasey Cooper and the Gang were a threat to win the big enchilada, I followed because A.) it's Auburn, and 2.) my wife taught KC in elementary school and we know the family.  I'm connected like that.  But the game itself didn't appeal to me.  It's played on a Little League sized field and all the hitters would get a running start and try to slap at the pitch and beat it out.

Since the WS has been on all week, I've actually been watching more of it and it seems there's a totally different approach, in that these girls are certified wall bangers.  They're standing in and taking a rip.  Still not anything I want to watch much of, but better.  But, I got off on all that unrelated crap.  The actual point of this thread is asking what the hell is ESPN doing with the scheduling?

Game 3, the championship game, between Oklahoma and FSU, is going on right now.  Probably half over by now.  So, do you want to promote women's sports, or not?  How do you put the College World Series championship game on, in the middle of a Thursday afternoon?  I understand the NBA playoffs get a bigger number, but if you want to grow the game and get bigger numbers for the girls' game, shouldn't they get a prime time slot for the biggest game of the entire season? I'd probably watch a good bit of it tonight.  Makes no sense to me. 
I watched some of the Bama Bohogs getting run out of the stadium by FSU.  I laughed and laughed and laughed. 

Those enormous fatties were completely disgusting. It's not a game I enjoy when those rutting pigs are snorting around the field.

That gigantic buffalo Hemphill of theirs made me physically ill. Not one single female cell in that humongous load of bloat.  I saw somewhere they had her listed at 180.  My ass. She's just one of the walruses they had roiling around out there.  Fucking nasty.  The third baseman and that Andre the Giant looking other one were equally nauseating. 

ESPN was all in on the Bama story, though.  They sucked what tits those girls had the entire game.  Beth Mooing was the fucking worst.  Down 8-5 going into their last at bat and she's screaming about how Bama's going to come back, because that's what they do.  Two outs and she's bellowing Two Outs, So What! That's the mantra of this team!!!  And then when it was over she was 'wellthat'lldoit, fsuisheadedtotheseries after a DRAMATIC AND GUTSY EFFORT BY THIS BAMA TEAM FALLS JUST SHORT!!" 

Fuck her too. 

After it was over, the better looking (but still shrill-voiced) analysts waxed poetic over the amazing bama team, how they were going to be better than ever next year and how the entire nation had fallen in love with this team and (fatfuckingass) Hemphill. 

So I'd have to say no, sir, I don't like it.  But that's all I've watched of it.

Here's the team on a recent beach outing after their heroic, inspirational, glorious, marvelous season came to a close.  
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 01:32:59 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2021, 10:27:18 AM »
I watched some of the Bama Bohogs getting run out of the stadium by FSU.  I laughed and laughed and laughed. 

Those enormous fatties were completely disgusting. It's not a game I enjoy when those rutting pigs are snorting around the field.

That gigantic buffalo Hemphill of theirs made me physically ill. Not one single female cell in that humongous load of bloat.  I saw somewhere they had her listed at 180.  My ass. She's just one of the walruses they had roiling around out there.  fudgeing nasty.  The third baseman and that Andre the Giant looking other one were equally nauseating. 

ESPN was all in on the Bama story, though.  They sucked what tits those girls had the entire game.  Beth Mooing was the fudgeing worst.  Down 8-5 going into their last at bat and she's screaming about how Bama's going to come back, because that's what they do.  Two outs and she's bellowing Two Outs, So What! That's the mantra of this team!!!  And then when it was over she was 'wellthat'lldoit, fsuisheadedtotheseries after a DRAMATIC AND GUTSY EFFORT BY THIS BAMA TEAM FALLS JUST SHORT!!" 

fudge her too. 

After it was over, the better looking (but still shrill-voiced) analysts waxed poetic over the amazing bama team, how they were going to be better than ever next year and how the entire nation had fallen in love with this team and (fatfudgeingass) Hemphill. 

So I'd have to say no, sir, I don't like it.  But that's all I've watched of it.

Here's the team on a recent beach outing after their heroic, inspirational, glorious, marvelous season came to a close. 
Couldn't get the picher formatted down enough?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

chinook

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2021, 05:59:47 PM »

That gigantic buffalo Hemphill of theirs made me physically ill. Not one single female cell in that humongous load of bloat.  I saw somewhere they had her listed at 180.  My ass. She's just one of the walruses they had roiling around out there.  Fucking nasty.  The third baseman and that Andre the Giant looking other one were equally nauseating. 

ESPN was all in on the Bama story, though.  They sucked what tits those girls had the entire game.  Beth Mooing was the fucking worst.  Down 8-5 going into their last at bat and she's screaming about how Bama's going to come back, because that's what they do.  Two outs and she's bellowing Two Outs, So What! That's the mantra of this team!!!  And then when it was over she was 'wellthat'lldoit, fsuisheadedtotheseries after a DRAMATIC AND GUTSY EFFORT BY THIS BAMA TEAM FALLS JUST SHORT!!" 

Fuck her too. 

After it was over, the better looking (but still shrill-voiced) analysts waxed poetic over the amazing bama team, how they were going to be better than ever next year and how the entire nation had fallen in love with this team and (fatfuckingass) Hemphill. 

my guess is you're not a fan of the #metoo movement, right?  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2021, 10:36:37 PM »

my guess is you're not a fan of the #metoo movement, right? 
When it comes to bammer softball it’s the #wemoo movement. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.