Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cruitin'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Cruitin'
« on: June 03, 2021, 11:18:01 AM »
This is a copy/pasta from a piece by Mark Murphy on AU Undercover.  The neato-keen thing is the way Pearl gets guys of this caliber on campus, and the number of them he gets to sign. But if you read the last paragraph about Thor, that's the trade off in today's environment.  I don't like it, but I'll take it over the decades of abysmal AU basketball we've endured.

*In addition to getting an official visit this week from five-star recruit Brandon Miller , a 6-7, 200 forward from Cane Ridge High in Antioch, Tenn., two more five-star prospects are scheduled for official visits this weekend.

Jarace Walker, a 6-8, 200-pounder at IMG Academy in Bradenton, Fla., is ranked as the No. 1 power forward in the 2022 class and No. 7 overall regardless of position. Walker said that the entire Auburn coaching staff has done a good job staying in touch with him during the recruiting process. Originally from Pennsylvania, Walker has been at IMG Academy dating back to his ninth grade season.

*Zion Cruz, a 6-5, 175 rising senior at The Patrick School in Hillside, New Jersey, is ranked as the No. 18 overall prospect. He is considered one of the best athletes, regardless of position, in the 2022 class. He is rated as the No. 4 combo guard prospect in the country.

*On the subject of five-star prospects, I watched Walker Kessler work out on the Auburn campus this week and the transfer from the University of North Carolina, who is a 7-1, 255-pound center, is an imposing presence on the court with good mobility.

*On the subject of highly-rated big man prospects, we have been told that JT Thor is still planning to go pro this year instead of returning for a second year of college hoops with the Tigers. Although he has plenty of developing to do in all parts of his play, he has a reasonable chance of being selected in the second round of the NBA Draft based on his potential.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Cruitin'
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2022, 01:08:29 PM »
Rumor has it that we're getting a BIG commit today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2022, 01:10:32 PM »
Word on the skreets is that he's a big fan of fries...or at least he was before.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2022, 01:22:05 PM »

Most likely Traore, who would be the second highest rated commitment in our history behind the guy he'd be replacing.

Stevenson and Murray are also in play right now. Huggins is pushing hard for Stevenson at WV.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2022, 02:54:54 PM »
Most likely Traore, who would be the second highest rated commitment in our history behind the guy he'd be replacing.

Stevenson and Murray are also in play right now. Huggins is pushing hard for Stevenson at WV.
How hard can he push from that stool?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2022, 08:23:46 PM »
Lord Bruce.  Fukin A

Right as Auburn's highest-rated player in program history in Jabari Smith departs, Bruce Pearl has brought in the second-highest-rated player in program history.

Yohan Traore, ranked as the No. 8 overall player in the Rivals Class of 2022, has announced his commitment to Auburn. Traore was committed to LSU, but with the firing of Will Wade, he de-committed on March 22nd.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2022, 12:57:50 AM »
Now if we can get Kessler to stick around one more year!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Buzz Killington,
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2022, 06:48:01 AM »
This is ok but I wish that Pearl would slow down on the 3 and 4’s. Let’s concentrate on 7 and 8’s. Maybe try to pull a 10 that can match up schematically with what we are trying to emulate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2022, 09:00:56 AM »
This is ok but I wish that Pearl would slow down on the 3 and 4’s. Let’s concentrate on 7 and 8’s. Maybe try to pull a 10 that can match up schematically with what we are trying to emulate.

Spoken like a true dork. Dont you have a chess match later or a visit to the tranny bar around the corner?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2022, 11:32:03 AM »
Spoken like a true dork. Dont you have a chess match later or a visit to the tranny bar around the corner?

There's a tranny bar around the corner?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2022, 01:07:40 PM »
I am not the kind of guy to get on here and talk shit so I haven’t said much about my basketball days. But yes, I have dribbled more than semen out of my mouth.

I will take it to the hole and jam it hard , even now. And if a motherfucker brings it in the paint? Let’s just say it won’t end nice.

I’ll tomahawk dunk on a motherfucker, too. Especially a non athlete. Just fact.

Because I can.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2022, 02:23:54 PM »
There's a tranny bar around the corner?
It's called the Strickily Dickily
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2022, 05:47:53 PM »
It's called the Strickily Dickily
it’s right down the street from my friend Harry Ball’s place.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2022, 12:42:19 PM »
Read where Traore is trying his hardest to get Julian Phillips to come to AU with him.  So much want! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2022, 01:06:08 PM »
Read where Traore is trying his hardest to get Julian Phillips to come to AU with him.  So much want!

I might stroke out.

And then I might suffer a cerebrovascular incident while I thrash in a pool of ejaculate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
WiregrassTiger,
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2022, 01:30:37 PM »
Might work out now that Kessler has officially declared for the NBAs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2022, 03:15:45 PM »
I might stroke out.

And then I might suffer a cerebrovascular incident while I thrash in a pool of ejaculate.
Let’s not go overboard with the stroke jokes, motherfucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
Members reacted friendly:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2022, 03:33:05 PM »
I might stroke out.

I would nut all over Snags Moobs if this were to happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2022, 03:36:27 PM »

this has a ton of validity to it....not 100% sure it will happen but its def possible at this hour. And yes, it would be a crazy good thing If it happens.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2022, 05:05:06 PM »
I would nut all over Snags Moobs if this were to happen.

Oh please let be so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions