Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Vegas Predicts Auburn to Win 7

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Vegas Predicts Auburn to Win 7
« on: May 27, 2021, 09:42:38 AM »
https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2021/05/regular-season-win-totals-posted-for-alabama-auburn-sec-and-more.html

Honestly, that's not a bad mark for a total culture turnover project led by Hammerschimdt and co. Of course, kind of depends on the seven pelts on the wall. For instance, Ole Miss seems to think they are the second coming of something other than corruption and failure. I'm not ready to concede ground to that bunch of posers. I see no shame in dropping games to fUGA, Bama, LSU, and TAMU at this point. I don't know what Pedo State really is because they flat mailed last season in a week late. That's a toss up. Count Arky as a toss up only because it's on the road after fUGA. I can see 7-5 and a Nashville bowl match to cap a new dawn season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Vegas Predicts Auburn to Win 7
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2021, 09:52:29 AM »
https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2021/05/regular-season-win-totals-posted-for-alabama-auburn-sec-and-more.html

Honestly, that's not a bad mark for a total culture turnover project led by Hammerschimdt and co. Of course, kind of depends on the seven pelts on the wall. For instance, Ole Miss seems to think they are the second coming of something other than corruption and failure. I'm not ready to concede ground to that bunch of posers. I see no shame in dropping games to fUGA, Bama, LSU, and TAMU at this point. I don't know what Pedo State really is because they flat mailed last season in a week late. That's a toss up. Count Arky as a toss up only because it's on the road after fUGA. I can see 7-5 and a Nashville bowl match to cap a new dawn season.
Don't disagree.  We could lay an egg in Happy Valley and start a downward spiral, or go up there and spank the lions like they were in the shower and start a culture changing winning streak.  I honestly believe that game will be the key to the season.  After feasting on some subpar competition, Hasselhoff gets the chance to show whether or not el Tigres are ready for primetime.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 10:09:51 AM »
Akron  Win, because well.....they're the ZIPS.  Come on, man.

Alabama State  Win for me, because I'm getting there early to watch the band.

@Penn State  Win.  People make a lot of assumptions about this game.  PSU was 4-5 this past season and lost an ass load of players.

Georgia State  Win.  I got nuthin.

@LSU  Win.  Auburn beat this bunch 48-11 last season and we were bad.  Did they improve that much? 

Fuck Georgia  Loss.  Fuck Georgia!!!

@Arkansas  Win.  We will NEVER put less talent on the field than the Hogs.

Ole Miss  Win.  We will NEVER put less talent on the field than the Black Bears.

@Texas A&M  Loss, but only because it's on the road.  Overrated...clap clap clap clap clap

Mississippi State  Win We will NEVER put less talent on the field than the Fighting Cowbells.

@South Carolina  Win.  See MSU, OM & Arky above.  Did the schedule makers forget we traveled to Sakerlina last year?

Alabama  Loss. We will NEVER put more talent on the field than Bama as long as $aban is head Corch.

9-3 baby.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 01:25:16 PM »
5-7 ...suck it trebek.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2021, 01:33:05 PM »
@LSU  Win.  Auburn beat this bunch 48-11 last season and we were bad.  Did they improve that much?
Last time Auburn took one in Red Stick, LFO had a Top 5 hit with 'Summer Girls' and Blue Streak was the top movie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2021, 03:00:54 PM »
Last time Auburn took one in Red Stick, LFO had a Top 5 hit with 'Summer Girls' and Blue Streak was the top movie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2021, 03:11:49 PM »
If I were to stroll by a sports book right now, I'd take that over and feel pretty fucking good about it.

We weren't some hapless, no-talent program last year.  We just need to diversify the offense a bit.  We have plenty of talent and what is going to be a MONSTER of a defense.

9-3 is our floor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2021, 03:44:11 PM »
If I were to stroll by a sports book right now, I'd take that over and feel pretty fucking good about it.

We weren't some hapless, no-talent program last year.  We just need to diversify the offense a bit.  We have plenty of talent and what is going to be a MONSTER of a defense.

9-3 is our floor.
I've pressed this damn like button about 57 times.  Nothing!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2021, 03:58:46 PM »
I've pressed this damn like button about 57 times.  Nothing!

Unbeknownst to you, 57 people dropped dead with no apparent cause in the Marshall Islands.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2021, 04:41:33 PM »
MURDERER!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2021, 04:46:04 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2021, 11:07:07 AM »

9-3 is our floor.
This mofo rite^^this. 

I have waited a long time to say that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2021, 11:59:47 AM »
I wasn’t even in Elementary school the last time we won down there...  In my opinion that LSU game is the most important game this year. If Hardin believes we can be a championship program, the first thing that needs to end is THAT losing streak. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2021, 12:51:38 PM »
I wasn’t even in Elementary school the last time we won down there...  In my opinion that LSU game is the most important game this year. If Hardin believes we can be a championship program, the first thing that needs to end is THAT losing streak.
This, too. ^^^
Hagen has no idea what this game will be like, at least I believe. Maybe he does but I’m thinking this is a new experience.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2021, 02:35:06 PM »
Fuck Georgia
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions