dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Suboptimal
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 02:47:19 PM »
I didn't watch anything other than a few highlights of the Spring game, so I didn't see if he got much playing time. I'm assuming that's the reason he's bolting.  But I have to say, if you can't break in the rotation of this D-line, you ain't all that and a bag of Wavy Lays.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2021, 03:00:24 PM »
I thought I had read a promising article about him halfway through the spring.  I'm hoping now that it was Jay Hardy instead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2021, 03:31:05 PM »
I thought I had read a promising article about him halfway through the spring.  I'm hoping now that it was Jay Hardy instead.
I'm hungry

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2021, 10:41:34 AM »
now its Handy and Hardy in the portal
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2021, 12:00:24 PM »
now its Handy and Hardy in the portal
I meant Joe Mantegna
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2021, 02:13:37 PM »
I meant Joe Mantegna
That’s because joe Montana is a quarterback you idiot. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

chinook

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2021, 01:35:23 PM »
That’s because joe Montana is a quarterback you idiot.

don't call Buzz an idiot.  it's dumbass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2021, 01:12:35 PM »
Kamal Hadden, a junior college transfer who enrolled at Auburn in January, went into the portal Thursday morning, AL.com has learned.

The Michigan native was a three-star prospect who was ranked as the fifth-best junior college cornerback and 32nd-best overall JUCO prospect in the 2021 recruiting class according to the 247Sports Composite rankings.

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/2021/05/first-year-auburn-defensive-back-enters-transfer-portal.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2021, 02:48:12 PM »
Kamal Hadden, a junior college transfer who enrolled at Auburn in January, went into the portal Thursday morning, AL.com has learned.

The Michigan native was a three-star prospect who was ranked as the fifth-best junior college cornerback and 32nd-best overall JUCO prospect in the 2021 recruiting class according to the 247Sports Composite rankings.

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/2021/05/first-year-auburn-defensive-back-enters-transfer-portal.html
I'm thinking the ruskies have "fixed" the like button and now every time we click on it, an angel gets its wings Auburn player hits the portal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2021, 03:07:04 PM »
Not trying to sound Bammerish here and say none of these guys were on the Sugar Bowl roster anyway....but this is not unexpected.  Two things:

1. Everything I've read and heard from teh Planez is that things are much harder and far more disciplined under Co Harpinz.  This is second, maybe third hand information, but a buddy of mine is good friends with a guy whose son plays at AU.  Dad asked his son what the difference was between practices under CGM and Harvinz.  Hitting!  He said they knock the hell out of each other all day. I imagine some of these guys are thinking this ain't what I signed up for.

B. This is just the way of the world in college sports now.  Read a piece the other day that since August, over 1,700 players have entered the Continuum Transfunctioner thingy.  If I ain't startin', I'm departin'.  (.02 to Gary Templeton.  Not verbatim)

There have been over 1,000 in college basketball alone.  The Transfunctioner is giving these guys the easy way out if they are the least bit disillusioned. 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 04:03:27 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2021, 04:01:50 PM »
...between practices under CGM and Harvinz.  Hitting!  He said they knock the hell out of each other all day.
Corch Dye is smiling.
We used to hit every day. And that was just the WRs!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2021, 08:02:50 AM »
Corch Dye is smiling.
We used to hit every day. And that was just the WRs!
Fucking like button.

This has been missing.  You can scheme all you want to but at the end of the day football is physical and if they aren't practicing physical play then they will not play physical play.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2021, 05:06:54 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2021, 10:09:16 AM »
So far, 4 of the six who were mysteriously absent from the A-Day festivities has hit the portal.  I will take this trade though...a quality DB with 4 years of eligibility left over a guy on his last chance to make some noise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2021, 11:43:42 AM »
So far, 4 of the six who were mysteriously absent from the A-Day festivities has hit the portal.  I will take this trade though...a quality DB with 4 years of eligibility left over a guy on his last chance to make some noise.

Couple of the rivals insider guys are saying its not over yet either. But honestly, with most of these leaving Ive found myself going "wait, who?".

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2021, 01:19:47 PM »
Devan Barrett reported to be in the portal.

Hate to lose some leadership and depth, but this must mean that Jarquez is turning heads.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2021, 08:57:42 AM »

Dammit, Spock, can't you turn the thing off?  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2021, 06:51:20 PM »
Devan Barrett reported to be in the portal.

Hate to lose some leadership and depth, but this must mean that Jarquez is turning heads.
He’s not an sec back. He’s barley a d1 sunbelt back. Real story. That was being said back in February too. He never once in 4-5 years got remotely close to being anything other than a garbage time back. Another talent evaluation and development fail for the old regime. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2021, 01:14:51 PM »
He’s not an sec back. He’s barley a d1 sunbelt back. Real story. That was being said back in February too. He never once in 4-5 years got remotely close to being anything other than a garbage time back. Another talent evaluation and development fail for the old regime. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
He was supposed to be the wheel route guy until Harold Joiner came to town.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions