Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Walker Kessler to Auburn

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Walker Kessler to Auburn
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2021, 09:14:03 AM »
He was a mule.  A mule who could talk. 

Can anybody give me an update on Scotty Pohlman? 
The assassin? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2021, 10:43:36 AM »
He was a mule.  A mule who could talk. 

Can anybody give me an update on Scotty Pohlman? 
Still dropping bombs at Bodega last I saw him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Ogre

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2021, 12:37:38 PM »
Still dropping bombs at Bodega last I saw him.
I like this post.  I wish there were some way I could show this without having to write a post like this.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2021, 02:32:21 PM »
Don't know if sryus.  There are currently 1,293 players in the transfer portal.  I hope they're all wearing masks and showering regularly.  College basketball has quickly become a shell of what it was even 3-4 years ago.  It appears that if a player is even the slightest bit unhappy, they can just push the button and off they go.  Y'all know me and my Duke love.  That's pretty much faded into oblivion.  I couldn't name one player on that team the last two years because despite it being one of the blue bloods, it has become the proverbial revolving door.  One-and-dones and transfers have become the norm.  It's that way everywhere and getting worse by the day.

I made this observation before, but maybe a couple of months back, Auburn traveled to Baylor and held their own about as well as most did.  I believe the color commentator was Fran Frascilla (I just made that spelling up) and he said that if Shariffe comes back next year along with Justin Powell, and with the recruits they have coming in, Pearl's bunch would automatically be a favorite to go to the Final 4. 

Fast forward a few weeks.....uumm....NO!  Now who knows what this bunch will do next year, but since that statement was made, Cooper is gone, Powell is gone, Thor may be gone and 3 other players hit the portal.  Noiw, we have 2 new portal guards, two new recruits coming in, Kessler transported in and Thor is in limbo.  Again, I hate the state of college basketball. 

Maybe Kessler didn't like the campus.  Maybe he didn't like the coaches.  Maybe his girlfriend was sleeping with the equipment manager.  Maybe he ain't all that and a bag of Wavy Lays.  Who knows?

Oh, if you want another prime example of 52 card shuffle, look at Arkansas.  Don't know if they'll have one familiar face on the court next year from this Elite 8 club.

Closer to home, per Jeffrey Lee.....he never liked being so far away in Chapel Hill or how Roy used him, and the thought was that Hubert was an extension of Roy...Zags were never in it really being even further away than UNC....Steven Pearl just had to sell him on how he could utilized well in Bruce's 4 out 1 in system, that was WK's main concern - he didn't want to be under the basket all the time as a traditional big. And the young Pearl did just that on a zoom call a week ago. Boom.

Truth is, as much as Auburn lost? It gained it back 2 fold in talent - and isn't done yet. This will be a good team. Thor may return after all. Sharfie had huge shortcomings we mostly chose to ignore because he was a shot in the arm to the team. his 3 % is tuurrible. His D was even more turrrruble. Powell isn't even a loss - we never had the guy. His injury history makes Kerryon's look healthy

And yes, were all aware you love the Dookie hole. Especially big black ones in the shower, with muscles and stuff. Queer.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 02:35:32 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2021, 05:18:02 PM »
We've never had this much athletic length on the floor together that can be rested. Not bad for an equestrian school.
Honestly, I’ve had a substantial amount of length since I was 12. I don’t utilize it nearly as much as I used to but I can get pretty athletic with it occasionally. As long as my back hold out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com