Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Baseballz of Auburn

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: The Baseballz of Auburn
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2021, 10:13:54 PM »
Game today is actually on tv. Color me shocked. They’re just calling them Little Rock.
6-0 win puts them at 10-4.  That’s two straight shutouts.  Hard to do against anybody these days.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

PhilipFug

-
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2021, 11:20:50 PM »
PCT goes right thru there.  PCT hikers are blazing the way for you.

Id go up Woods b4 Bubbs if there was any concern about Glen.

Have fun
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: -
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2021, 09:22:19 AM »
PCT goes right thru there.  PCT hikers are blazing the way for you.

Id go up Woods b4 Bubbs if there was any concern about Glen.

Have fun
I thought Glen was dead?  But PCT is alive and well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2021, 11:25:39 AM »
There is def no concern for Glen. But if pct hikers are blazing the way, we may as well go up woods 4 bubbs while we’re at it. That’s what I always say. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2021, 12:04:57 PM »
What about the LGBTQ hikers?  You have something against them?  Hiking is all about diversity and inclusion.  I believe PhilipFug needs a good canceling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2021, 12:37:41 PM »
What about the LGBTQ hikers?  You have something against them?  Hiking is all about diversity and inclusion.  I believe PhilipFug needs a good canceling.
Check your b4 bubbs self at the door. Phillip don’t give a fug
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2021, 09:29:02 AM »
The first SEC win of the season over #1 Arkansas.  Rough season so far, but the SEC is stacked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2021, 02:36:42 PM »
The first SEC win of the season over #1 Arkansas.  Rough season so far, but the SEC is stacked.

read in the pre-season Auburn was picked like 9th out of 14 teams. Which sounded bad until you realized that was still in the top 20 nationally. Stacked is an understatement. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2021, 12:41:40 AM »
Can we get some pitching please. 
Ole Tommy Glavine’s boy don’t mow them down like his old man. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2021, 07:39:14 AM »
Can we get some pitching please.
Ole Tommy Glavine’s boy don’t mow them down like his old man.

I bet his dad cringes watching his boy flail around. 

This is a reasonably solid team until you get to the bullpen and then it's shit-tacular.  I don't know if it's coaching, talent or roster management but it's awful.  

Last night's starter went 8 innings and allowed one hit.  The "closer" came in in the 9th, loaded the bases with no outs before lucking out of it with a K and a double play.  My question, though, is WHY THE FUCK do you leave a guy in after loading the bases with no outs in the ninth inning with a 3-0 lead?  How do you justify leaving him on the mound?  The first two batters he faced punched two-strike hits. Then he walked a guy after getting ahead 1-2.  I know I've got a quick hook, but I'm out of the dugout making a change after the second fucking hit.  

It's probably not CWS material but with even a slightly better bullpen you'd be looking at a team with a 19-10 or 20-9 record and a top ten ranking.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2021, 08:03:23 AM »
I bet his dad cringes watching his boy flail around.

This is a reasonably solid team until you get to the bullpen and then it's shit-tacular.  I don't know if it's coaching, talent or roster management but it's awful. 

Last night's starter went 8 innings and allowed one hit.  The "closer" came in in the 9th, loaded the bases with no outs before lucking out of it with a K and a double play.  My question, though, is WHY THE FUCK do you leave a guy in after loading the bases with no outs in the ninth inning with a 3-0 lead?  How do you justify leaving him on the mound?  The first two batters he faced punched two-strike hits. Then he walked a guy after getting ahead 1-2.  I know I've got a quick hook, but I'm out of the dugout making a change after the second fucking hit. 

It's probably not CWS material but with even a slightly better bullpen you'd be looking at a team with a 19-10 or 20-9 record and a top ten ranking. 
Steve smith left. Tim Hudson was brought in. That’s really the only noticeable change from that cws team. Many say Hudson - as great of a ball player as he was - lacks coaching intuition. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2021, 08:51:17 AM »
Steve smith left. Tim Hudson was brought in. That’s really the only noticeable change from that cws team. Many say Hudson - as great of a ball player as he was - lacks coaching intuition.
It’s a truism.  Great players rarely make great coaches 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2021, 09:10:39 AM »
But hey, we qualified for the SEC Tournament!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2021, 10:59:01 AM »
But hey, we qualified for the SEC Tournament!
Squeaked right in. I wonder if a Kennessaw State will eliminate the men also....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.