Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

We've All Wanted To.....

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
We've All Wanted To.....
« on: March 26, 2021, 10:57:05 AM »
You know you have.  I have no idea what the beef was between these two, but I'll bet there was some seriously evil and satisfying laughter as the  former boss drove away.  copy/pasta'd from foxynewz

Georgia man who was having trouble getting the last paycheck from his employer was shocked to discover its equivalent in pennies dumped in his driveway earlier this month.
Fayetteville's Andreas Flaten had quit his job at Peachtree City's A OK Walker Luxury Autoworks in November 2020. 

He told local WGCL-TV he had been at the automotive repair shop for a year -- and had known his boss Miles Walker for eight years -- but that "toxic" working conditions had taken a "toll" on him. 
He gave his two-weeks notice, writing a letter of resignation to Walker who reportedly promised Flaten's final $915 check would be paid to him in January.
But, come January, the check never arrived and Flaten said his former boss accused him of damages.
The pile of pennies in Andreas Flaten's driveway (Credit: Olivia Oxley)
The pile of pennies in Andreas Flaten's driveway (Credit: Olivia Oxley)

He even called Georgia's Department of Labor for assistance in the matter, without much luck.
Months later, Flaten and his girlfriend, Olivia Oxley, were leaving his house when he noticed something at the end of his driveway: more than 91,000 oil or grease-covered pennies and an envelope with his final pay stub that was addressed with an explicit message: "F--- you!"
The pennies weigh more than 500 pounds in total, according to Fox 5 Atlanta, breaking the wheels of Flaten's wheelbarrow.
Dismayed by the incident, Oxley took to social media with videos of the scene, writing on Facebook that "no one like that deserves to have [a] successful business."
Flaten called the move "childish" and noted that cleaning the pennies was "going to be a lot of work" for money he had already earned.
Now, his nights are spent cleaning the coins for hours at a time in order to be able to cash them in.
Oxley declined to comment to Fox News on Thursday, explaining that the pair would be focusing their energy on finding resources to be able to get a "real payment" for Flaten's final check.
Walker declined to comment.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: We've All Wanted To.....
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 12:20:32 PM »
Had a douchnoozle do this paying his Sears charge bill when I worked there in college. Good times. Felt like I was working a count room in Atlantic City totaling that up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: We've All Wanted To.....
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 02:29:59 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.