Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Rules for Facebook

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Rules for Facebook
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2021, 12:34:54 PM »
 I think for the most part, I just narrow down my friends list to people I care about or want to correspond with.  
Well, not all of us have a fucking exclusive text chain, "buddy".  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2021, 12:35:52 PM »
Well, not all of us have a fucking exclusive text chain, "buddy". 
That word exclusive don’t mean what it used to. Trust me. 

Besides you have me. Ain’t that enough? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2021, 12:56:13 PM »
just like with prowler on here - I’ve found that the hide feature on Facebook is a lifesaver.
^^This^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2021, 01:33:33 PM »
^^This^^
I hide more people than I see.  

As soon as I can get to the point I can hire a social media coordinator, I will stop looking at it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Ogre

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2021, 05:09:52 PM »
I deleted FB 10 years ago this month.  I can honestly say that I haven't missed it one bit.  I realized after a week or so that there was a reason I quit keeping up with 90% of the "friends" I had on there, and this thread has laid a number of those reasons out.  I simply don't care what Jesse from the Class of '96 is up to nowadays, and I expect that he feels the same about me.  

As has been mentioned, I think it is a direct contributor to depression and anxiety you see in this country.  You see Scott and Katy on a vacation to the beach living it up and you're stuck at work.  You don't realize that 10 seconds before the beach sunset pic they just posted they were at each other's throat because Katy thinks Scott drinks too much and didn't see little Johnny almost drown in the undertow.  

What I'm trying to say is that you can't compare your day-to-day mundane life with everyone else's highlight reel, and that's most of what FB is.  That, or pictures of food which I could not care less about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2021, 05:11:55 PM »
I deleted FB 10 years ago this month.  I can honestly say that I haven't missed it one bit.  I realized after a week or so that there was a reason I quit keeping up with 90% of the "friends" I had on there, and this thread has laid a number of those reasons out.  I simply don't care what Jesse from the Class of '96 is up to nowadays, and I expect that he feels the same about me. 

As has been mentioned, I think it is a direct contributor to depression and anxiety you see in this country.  You see Scott and Katy on a vacation to the beach living it up and you're stuck at work.  You don't realize that 10 seconds before the beach sunset pic they just posted they were at each other's throat because Katy thinks Scott drinks too much and didn't see little Johnny almost drown in the undertow. 

What I'm trying to say is that you can't compare your day-to-day mundane life with everyone else's highlight reel, and that's most of what FB is.  That, or pictures of food which I could not care less about.
Well nobody likes you anyway.  Nobody.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Ogre

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2021, 05:37:59 PM »
Well nobody likes you anyway.  Nobody.
True.  Now that I remember you were my only FB friend.  Damn you were annoying!

This thread sparked my curiosity so I logged into FB using my wife's account.  First thing I saw was an old friend of mine who posted pics from her wedding last weekend.  I was confused because I had no clue she ever got divorced from her first husband.  Apparently that happened a few years back.  This is how they hook you!  I logged off and am happy to go back to my life of seclusion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2021, 09:26:28 AM »

As has been mentioned, I think it is a direct contributor to depression and anxiety you see in this country.  You see Scott and Katy on a vacation to the beach living it up and you're stuck at work.  You don't realize that 10 seconds before the beach sunset pic they just posted they were at each other's throat because Katy thinks Scott drinks too much and didn't see little Johnny almost drown in the undertow. 

Little Johnny is a good kid tho.  Did you know he made straight A's in school?  That's why I posted that pic of my bumper sticker that says my son is a good kid at Bryan Harsin Elementary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2021, 09:56:14 AM »
Little Johnny is a good kid tho.  Did you know he made straight A's in school?  That's why I posted that pic of my bumper sticker that says my son is a good kid at Bryan Harsin Elementary.
Our coach has his own school?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2021, 01:57:32 PM »
The Gridiron Breakdown is still doing off-season shows on FaceFace every couple, three weeks. If you need motivation to watch, Lindsey told us last night in the pre-show she pretty much does every show commando.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2021, 02:21:20 PM »
The Gridiron Breakdown is still doing off-season shows on FaceFace every couple, three weeks. If you need motivation to watch, Lindsey told us last night in the pre-show she pretty much does every show commando.
Pichers or it didn't happen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2021, 03:40:16 PM »
Pichers or it didn't happen
Goddamn, he picks ONE time in his life to be correct.  And here it is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2021, 08:47:16 AM »
Watch the show and see if you can see.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2021, 09:43:23 PM »
What do Mormons have to do with any of this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2021, 09:19:02 AM »
What do Mormons have to do with any of this?
They don't believe in underwear or monogamy 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2021, 10:34:50 AM »
They don't believe in underwear or monogamy
They are good bowlers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com