Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Stupid Fucking Bama Fans

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
Stupid Fucking Bama Fans
« on: December 04, 2007, 12:52:41 PM »
I was listening to our local sports talk radio show (98.1 The Ticket/SouthernSportsTonight) with Scott McKinney (1st rate assclown) and some jackleg calling himself "Pancake Willie" calls in and makes the following "points":

1) Bama is going through the "process" right now;
2) Saban is leading the "process";
3) Bama will, in the very near future "whup da tar out of dem barners"; and (best for last)
4) ALL WE NEED IS ANOTHER ROGER STAUBACH AND WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK TO WHERE WE'RE S'POSED TO BE: ON TOP!

Fucking mouthbreathing idiots.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Stupid Fucking Bama Fans
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 01:04:27 PM »
Wait a minute....

Did the guy know that Roger Staubach never played for da tahd?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 01:11:32 PM »
I was listening to our local sports talk radio show (98.1 The Ticket/SouthernSportsTonight) with Scott McKinney (1st rate assclown)

You can run McKinney off the air.  Just mention Galen and he'll pee his shorts. 

Back in the day, I hammered the SST message board.  In fact, that's where Galen was first birthed.   I was Kaos, got banned. I was Strick9, got banned. I was Galen, got banned -- this time an IP shutdown.  But poor old Scott didn't know I was traveling a lot in those days.  So GalensGhost was born.  Logging in under a different IP every single day.  He'd ban it and I'd just roll to the next one.

He used to post on the board, too, but I ridiculed him and his BS "sources" to the point that he whined like a little bitch.  He's the biggest Ole Miss homer on the planet.  Whenever there was some ridicule of Ole Miss (and there was a lot of it) he'd post claiming to have "just gotten off the phone with the SEC commissioner" or "just called Tommy Tuberville on his personal cell phone"  or "just had dinner with Archie Manning" and then spout some nonsensical garbage.  I called him on a couple of them because I knew for a fact they were horse manure.  And then he got even more pissy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 01:17:55 PM »
I was listening to our local sports talk radio show (98.1 The Ticket/SouthernSportsTonight) with Scott McKinney (1st rate assclown) and some jackleg calling himself "Pancake Willie" calls in and makes the following "points":

1) Bama is going through the "process" right now;
2) Saban is leading the "process";
3) Bama will, in the very near future "whup da tar out of dem barners"; and (best for last)
4) ALL WE NEED IS ANOTHER ROGER STAUBACH AND WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK TO WHERE WE'RE S'POSED TO BE: ON TOP!

Fucking mouthbreathing idiots.
Was that Shane from Center Point?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2007, 01:33:15 PM »
I'm okay with Bamer playing Roger Staubach next year.  Isn't he like....74 years old?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2007, 03:29:27 PM »
Wait a minute....

Did the guy know that Roger Staubach never played for da tahd?

No, he did not.

He personified every stereotype of the typical bama fan.  In the midst of the phone call, he says this: "Hold up a minute, Scotty, my grandbaby has run into my cigarette."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2007, 03:33:21 PM »
No, he did not.

He personified every stereotype of the typical bama fan.  In the midst of the phone call, he says this: "Hold up a minute, Scotty, my grandbaby has run into my cigarette."

You just can't hide money!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2007, 03:48:47 PM »
No, he did not.

You cant buy that much stupid :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.