• Bofa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Can we just play Thor at the Point?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2021, 11:05:20 AM »
Then I presume we're going to be the recipient of some good transponderalting machine news soon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2021, 11:24:00 AM »
Time to break out the :miltie:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2021, 11:29:02 AM »
Then I presume we're going to be the recipient of some good transponderalting machine news soon.
We definitely need some good news on that front.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2021, 01:54:39 PM »
You’re just showing off with transponderalting but you made me googles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2021, 03:08:32 PM »
Did he feel cheated? From what I saw, it took him all season to play reasonably.
Maybe he had a concussion too.
He had a few flashes, but he really was mostly a spot up shooter.  Looking now like maybe he saw the handwriting on the wall after all.  A day later Auburn gets grad transfer Zep Jasper.  My guess is that Bruce gets one more in addition to Alexander at SG who has already signed.

https://247sports.com/Article/Zep-Jasper-committent-Auburn-basketball-transfer-162601409/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2021, 03:45:56 PM »
Blaow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2021, 04:21:56 PM »
He had a few flashes, but he really was mostly a spot up shooter.  Looking now like maybe he saw the handwriting on the wall after all.  A day later Auburn gets grad transfer Zep Jasper.  My guess is that Bruce gets one more in addition to Alexander at SG who has already signed.

https://247sports.com/Article/Zep-Jasper-committent-Auburn-basketball-transfer-162601409/
Doing some in depth speculating and reading of the tea leaves with a couple of AU buddies at lunch today.  

Zep coming in as a point guard.  Does this mean Bruce knows Shariff is leaving?

Zep only averages 2.6 assists per game.  Does this mean Bruce knows Shariff is staying and Zep is more of a 2 guard?

Jamal enters the continuum transfunctioner thingy.  Does this mean he knows Shariff is staying and his minutes will go down even more?  

These are the important issues upon which we pondered. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2021, 04:33:13 PM »
Doing some in depth speculating and reading of the tea leaves with a couple of AU buddies at lunch today. 

Zep coming in as a point guard.  Does this mean Bruce knows Shariff is leaving?

Zep only averages 2.6 assists per game.  Does this mean Bruce knows Shariff is staying and Zep is more of a 2 guard?

Jamal enters the continuum transfunctioner thingy.  Does this mean he knows Shariff is staying and his minutes will go down even more? 

These are the important issues upon which we pondered.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:

https://twitter.com/CooperSharife/status/1372011561636745218
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2021, 05:34:52 PM »
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:

https://twitter.com/CooperSharife/status/1372011561636745218
Dear little 6 pound 9 ounce Baby Jesus, layin' there in your manger watching your developmental videos...please.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2021, 11:08:31 AM »
Sigh.
Can only say we are two ringers away from a championship with various combinations.
Look at Missouri. Their lineup is as solid as any in college basketball.
Not eye popping talented at any one position but they have all the pieces. That's frustrating as well... from a fan's perspective
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2021, 02:05:12 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2021, 03:53:17 PM »
You never know I guess, but I would imagine he ends up coming back for one more.
If Bruce could keep Cooper and Thor one more season and add in the recruits he already has along with Zep, this team should be an NCAA single digit seed or bust
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2021, 03:54:53 PM »
Another reason why we can't have nice things.

Time to implement the 3 year rule similar to football and baseball.  If your only purpose in coming to a college is to get a season of experience, then you should take advantage of other opportunities and forego college.  

I've had that take for years, but yes, it's really hitting home now.  For the better part of two decades, Auburn has barely had a handful of NBA ready players, even after staying all 4 years.  Now that Bruce comes in and starts signing legit players, any chance of building long term success is pretty much out the window.  And unless the one-and-done rule changes, and they get a handle on this transponder portal thingy, we'll keep going down this road.    
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2021, 05:54:04 PM »
Another reason why we can't have nice things.

Time to implement the 3 year rule similar to football and baseball.  If your only purpose in coming to a college is to get a season of experience, then you should take advantage of other opportunities and forego college. 

I've had that take for years, but yes, it's really hitting home now.  For the better part of two decades, Auburn has barely had a handful of NBA ready players, even after staying all 4 years.  Now that Bruce comes in and starts signing legit players, any chance of building long term success is pretty much out the window.  And unless the one-and-done rule changes, and they get a handle on this transponder portal thingy, we'll keep going down this road.   

Snag's Fresh Takes for $1000 Alex 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2021, 10:42:36 PM »
Snag's Fresh Takes for $1000 Alex
Alex is dead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2021, 02:28:41 AM »
Who is advising these kids? Sure there were some flashes of talent, but no way did I see any sure nba talent this season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2021, 09:21:04 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions