Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Only in commercials

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Only in commercials
« on: March 08, 2021, 11:09:29 AM »
In America, just 7.1% of all marriages are interracial (that includes Asian, black, white, Indian, Arab, etc.).  Best available statistics I can find after researching for a little while, in LESS THAN ONE PERCENT of those 'unions' will you find a white man married to a black woman.  It is, in fact, the least common coupling of all.  

Except in television commercials where every single motherfucking white cuck on the screen is hitched to a woman of color.  

It's indoctrination and an example of the not-so-subtle agenda being shoved down our collective throats.  

Somebody was right back in the day, but you can't speak his name. The ubiquitous 'they' is trying to erase his name from history as we speak.  Look it up, though.  The man was 100% right about everything. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Only in commercials
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 12:21:49 PM »
I started the “mixed marketing” thread in Broun Hall.  My questions were aimed more at your first point.  If only 7% of marriages are mixed, why is every couple on commercials mixed?  What are you trying accomplish?  Who are you marketing to?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2021, 12:57:15 PM »
I started the “mixed marketing” thread in Broun Hall.  My questions were aimed more at your first point.  If only 7% of marriages are mixed, why is every couple on commercials mixed?  What are you trying accomplish?  Who are you marketing to?
They're trying to convince you that it's the standard norm.  "Everybody" is doing it.  And if you have a  problem with it, better check your white privilege racist roots you filthy piece of bigoted shit.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2021, 01:06:39 PM »
I pointed this out to my wife not too long ago.
We both agreed that we rarely see a white guy with a black wife, yet every commercial has one.

If you look at the marketing, I'm sure that is received better than the converse. So companies can check off diversity by showing this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2021, 07:56:31 PM »
Same reasons half of all couples on tv are queers. Even though their real numbers are minuscule. All about normalizing perverts and the “disenfranchised”.

But hey what do I know. Now you’re a hero and brave if you fuck another dude in the ass or suck his dick - and tell the public about it. 

« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 07:58:09 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2021, 01:53:41 PM »
I thought they were slaves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2021, 02:04:34 PM »
I started the “mixed marketing” thread in Broun Hall.  My questions were aimed more at your first point.  If only 7% of marriages are mixed, why is every couple on commercials mixed?  What are you trying accomplish?  Who are you marketing to?
My guess is that kaos’ thread will garner a lot more activity and interest. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com