Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Huuuuuge Win

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Huuuuuge Win
« on: March 06, 2021, 03:27:44 PM »
We beat a good state team 78-71. That’s not just WT saying that. I e heard that a lot. They needed a win today to help ensure ncaa but we played a great second half. Only down 4 at half.

I had to listen on the box because of blankety blank streaming q issues but that’s ok. I miss those days anyway when the majority of the basketball, baseball and football games were only on the radio. Only k, snags and jmar remember those days. Actually, they remember when Marconi created radio.

Flannigan isn’t a true PG but he’s a good all around guard. He had probably his best game I can remember to finish his sophomores year. 22 and 4 bounds.

Next year could be special assuming ncaa leaves us alone. We return the entire gym. We start back getting ready in a couple of weeks. Remember, we didn’t practice pre season so I’m expecting a great season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Huuuuuge Win
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2021, 06:33:49 PM »
Dumb ass, see my other thread.  I already said all that.  But then, reading on a second grade level has never been one of your stronger attributes.  And MSU is horrible.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2021, 12:23:35 AM »
Dumb ass, see my other thread.  I already said all that.  But then, reading on a second grade level has never been one of your stronger attributes.  And MSU is horrible.
I actually did read about a half paragraph which is highly unusual. I’m pretty sure CCTAU is the only one that ever reads you besides buzz and/or GH- if you want to count that.

A more appropriate thread title would be: “I don’t know a fucking single thing about basketball, either” if you were being straightforward.

But all of that dumbassery was written before the game. My informative post was after. So, mine is more timely and obviously more well wrote.

Yours is just full of stupid observations and attempts at humor that people are fed up with. All IMHO. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2021, 02:49:42 PM »
Dumb ass, see my other thread.  I already said all that.  But then, reading on a second grade level has never been one of your stronger attributes.  And MSU is horrible.
Who are you talking to? I can only see your salient post. The other gibberish is incomprehensible and has probably been covered in a more intelligent post.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 12:34:14 AM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2021, 03:54:20 PM »
I actually did read about a half paragraph which is highly unusual. I’m pretty sure CCTAU is the only one that ever reads you besides buzz and/or GH- if you want to count that.

A more appropriate thread title would be: “I don’t know a fucking single thing about basketball, either” if you were being straightforward.

But all of that dumbassery was written before the game. My informative post was after. So, mine is more timely and obviously more well wrote.

Yours is just full of stupid observations and attempts at humor that people are fed up with. All IMHO.
I read a portion of Snags' posts.
He makes some nice observations and his humor is almost tolerable. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions