Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

How FUCKED we are

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: How FUCKED we are
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2021, 02:09:14 PM »
This is what I truly do not understand....Pepee was a pervert.  That's the whole joke.  That he IS a pervert. 
Sam Kinison is glad he's dead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2021, 05:10:55 PM »
This is what I truly do not understand....Pepee was a pervert.  That's the whole joke.  That he IS a pervert. 
Sam Kinison is glad he's dead.
Different day and age.

A lot of these queers would not even appreciate a good size dump in the bed of a pickup.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2021, 08:03:45 PM »
Different day and age.

A lot of these queers would not even appreciate a good size dump in the bed of a pickup.
Or a good queer joke. Snags has a ton of them. Mostly from first hand experience. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2021, 08:30:56 PM »
Or a good queer joke. Snags has a ton of them. Mostly from first hand experience.
What do you call the new AIDS wing at Emory Hospital?  Sick Fags Over Georgia.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2021, 08:43:42 PM »
What do you call the new AIDS wing at Emory Hospital?  Sick Fags Over Georgia.
I’m glad the theme parks have a special day now for your kind too. You can ride rides and don’t have to hide it. The rides in the theme park. Not the after party. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2021, 11:04:07 PM »
After the party it’s the after party.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2021, 09:06:08 AM »

“So what they’re trying to do involves essentially all the money on the planet, so it’s big, it’s complicated, it’s messy.”

“The challenge they have is how do you market a system that if people understood it, nobody would want it, but of course the way you do that is with a healthcare crisis… because generally if a few people want to control the many, the question is, how can you heard all the sheep into the slaughterhouse without them realizing and resisting?”

“So the perfect thing is invisible enemies… so we had the war on terrorism with invisible terrorists and now a virus is perfect because it’s invisible. You can’t prove that it doesn’t exist because it’s invisible. So invisible enemies are always the preferred one, particularly if you scare people. If you can use fear and introduce significant fear then people will need government to protect them from the invisible enemy.”

Then the second tactic which is very effective is divide and conquer, so in the meantime if you can use the media, the media plays a very important role. If you can turn men and women against each other and black and white against each other. One of the reasons why you import a lot of immigrants into Europe (in 2015 and 2016) is you turn the general population against the immigrants and then you need government to be in the middle.”

“So whether it’s divide and conquer or invisible enemies, these are all ways to institute fear and get people to go along with things.”

https://z3news.com/w/catherine-austin-fitts-covid-19-institution-of-controls-to-convert-from-democracy-to-technocracy/

https://community.fs.com/blog/do-you-know-about-optical-tap-test-access-point-cassettes.html

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions