Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

How FUCKED we are

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
How FUCKED we are
« on: March 06, 2021, 09:57:56 AM »
Two stories from yesterday illustrating just how fucked we are.  

Girl who works for me said she was a member of the communist party.  Thomas Jefferson?  Entitled white dude who made up arbitrary rules that violate basic human decency.  Capitalism?  The greatest evil facing the world.  Global warming?  REAL and the reason for COVID because this is what happens when you kill the earth.  Her "vision" and what she's "fighting for" is a society where everyone has exactly the same thing and people aren't valued for their ability to earn, but for contributions to art, music and literature.  As soon as we can get rid of the capitalistic values and overthrow this archaic form of government for true communism, the world will be a better place.  

This girl is incredibly intelligent. Educated. But when I asked her why she thought communism would work here when it has failed repeatedly she said the failures "didn't count" because they weren't properly applied.  Russia?  Capitalist tyrants took it over.  China? Capitalist tyrants. Venezuala? Capitalist tyrants. Cuba? Capitalist tyrants.  I asked her if it wasn't telling that in every instance where it had been attempted "capitalist tyrants" took it over and it crashed?  That's because they did it wrong and it wouldn't happen here, they would do it right.  I asked if she'd ever read Animal Farm.  Sure, but that's capitalist propaganda. I asked her if Nancy Pelosi's $15,000 fridge and $1000 ice cream stock wasn't the perfect representation of a pig that was more equal than other pigs.  She said that Nancy was just "living in the system" and if we could get rid of the capitalists, Nancy would gladly give all that up to live like the rest of us.  

My almost-daughter participated in a protest to get three professors at South Alabama fired.  Their offense?  A decade ago one dressed in a rented Confederate soldier costume, one dressed as Judge Roy Bean and the other posed in a photo with them at an on-campus Old South Halloween party.  

She thinks they should be stripped of their jobs and branded as racists.  She's adamant and passionate about it.  

So I asked her if a photo of her mom surfaced where she was in blackface (there is one in her mom's high school annual where she was in a school play) or a picture of me came up from years ago where I was draped in the rebel flag (there are several from my teenage beach days in Gulf Shores, PCB, Ft. Walton) would she advocate for us to lose our jobs? 

She said it would make her sad, but if photos like that were out in public she would.  Because there's no place in the world for people "like that."   

She's forgetting that she herself dressed as Pocohontas for a school function about nine years ago... that she herself painted swastikas on her forehead 'as a goof' after watching a Manson documentary.... that she herself put her hair in pigtails and sang Al Jolson's 'Mammy' when she was about five.  But of course that's HER, so she can't be canceled.  She doesn't think that way any longer, of course so I'm sure that doesn't count.  She's also forgetting that she, herself, dressed as a confederate nurse and her dad came to school dressed as Robert E. Lee when she was in fourth grade for another school event.  

Even still, she's petition for me and her mom to be fired from our jobs if we ever did anything in the past she found offensive.  

That's why we're FUCKED.  My generation understood that people were going to have different viewpoints and that we tolerated them and looked for compromise.  Hers?  You don't go along with whatever shifting norm they deem acceptable, you must be banished from society.  

We are on the highway to hell.  And the road is burning.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: How FUCKED we are
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2021, 12:39:37 AM »
Two stories from yesterday illustrating just how fucked we are. 

Girl who works for me said she was a member of the communist party.  Thomas Jefferson?  Entitled white dude who made up arbitrary rules that violate basic human decency.  Capitalism?  The greatest evil facing the world.  Global warming?  REAL and the reason for COVID because this is what happens when you kill the earth.  Her "vision" and what she's "fighting for" is a society where everyone has exactly the same thing and people aren't valued for their ability to earn, but for contributions to art, music and literature.  As soon as we can get rid of the capitalistic values and overthrow this archaic form of government for true communism, the world will be a better place. 

This girl is incredibly intelligent. Educated. But when I asked her why she thought communism would work here when it has failed repeatedly she said the failures "didn't count" because they weren't properly applied.  Russia?  Capitalist tyrants took it over.  China? Capitalist tyrants. Venezuala? Capitalist tyrants. Cuba? Capitalist tyrants.  I asked her if it wasn't telling that in every instance where it had been attempted "capitalist tyrants" took it over and it crashed?  That's because they did it wrong and it wouldn't happen here, they would do it right.  I asked if she'd ever read Animal Farm.  Sure, but that's capitalist propaganda. I asked her if Nancy Pelosi's $15,000 fridge and $1000 ice cream stock wasn't the perfect representation of a pig that was more equal than other pigs.  She said that Nancy was just "living in the system" and if we could get rid of the capitalists, Nancy would gladly give all that up to live like the rest of us. 

My almost-daughter participated in a protest to get three professors at South Alabama fired.  Their offense?  A decade ago one dressed in a rented Confederate soldier costume, one dressed as Judge Roy Bean and the other posed in a photo with them at an on-campus Old South Halloween party. 

She thinks they should be stripped of their jobs and branded as racists.  She's adamant and passionate about it. 

So I asked her if a photo of her mom surfaced where she was in blackface (there is one in her mom's high school annual where she was in a school play) or a picture of me came up from years ago where I was draped in the rebel flag (there are several from my teenage beach days in Gulf Shores, PCB, Ft. Walton) would she advocate for us to lose our jobs?

She said it would make her sad, but if photos like that were out in public she would.  Because there's no place in the world for people "like that." 

She's forgetting that she herself dressed as Pocohontas for a school function about nine years ago... that she herself painted swastikas on her forehead 'as a goof' after watching a Manson documentary.... that she herself put her hair in pigtails and sang Al Jolson's 'Mammy' when she was about five.  But of course that's HER, so she can't be canceled.  She doesn't think that way any longer, of course so I'm sure that doesn't count.  She's also forgetting that she, herself, dressed as a confederate nurse and her dad came to school dressed as Robert E. Lee when she was in fourth grade for another school event. 

Even still, she's petition for me and her mom to be fired from our jobs if we ever did anything in the past she found offensive. 

That's why we're FUCKED.  My generation understood that people were going to have different viewpoints and that we tolerated them and looked for compromise.  Hers?  You don't go along with whatever shifting norm they deem acceptable, you must be banished from society. 

We are on the highway to hell.  And the road is burning. 
How many times have you furked the commie?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2021, 02:44:52 PM »
Why not fire the girl because she doesn’t fit in with the company values?
And then disinvite the almost daughter from any future family functions because of her past transgressions that you listed?   

If asked, tell them choices have consequences. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2021, 11:49:52 PM »
Why not fire the girl because she doesn’t fit in with the company values?
And then disinvite the almost daughter from any future family functions because of her past transgressions that you listed? 

If asked, tell them choices have consequences.
Sounds easy, doesn't it?  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2021, 07:17:50 AM »
This shit is rampant.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2021, 07:30:39 AM »
Here's a different kind of "how fucked we are" example.  500-1000 students in Boulder brawl with police at a street party that got out of control.  Attacked police vehicles, tore shit up.   And THIS is the pervasive national narrative: 

Images shared by local media showed no social distancing and most without masks despite the coronavirus pandemic.

Oh. My. GAAAWWWWDDDD!!!! They didn't wear masks and stay six feet apart when they were overturning police cars and smashing windows!!!!  Oh GAAWWWWWDDDD!!! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2021, 07:36:56 AM »
Here's a different kind of "how fucked we are" example.  500-1000 students in Boulder brawl with police at a street party that got out of control.  Attacked police vehicles, tore shit up.  And THIS is the pervasive national narrative:

Images shared by local media showed no social distancing and most without masks despite the coronavirus pandemic.

Oh. My. GAAAWWWWDDDD!!!! They didn't wear masks and stay six feet apart when they were overturning police cars and smashing windows!!!!  Oh GAAWWWWWDDDD!!!
I'm SO tapping the fuck out of here when the kids are out of school!  These motherfuckers need to have some 2nd or 3rd world country problems for a while to gain some clarity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2021, 11:08:18 AM »
How easy would it be to muster 50-75 people to show up at someone like your almost-daughter’s house and protest the shit out of her?  Egg her car, call her one of the most vile, despicable people on earth for wanting people to lose their jobs.  Gather at her driveway and don’t let her leave.  Cancel Cancel Culture.  Make her life hell.  Stalk her sorry ass on social media.  Get her number and blow her phone up.  Put her picture on all social media as the Face of Cancel Culture.  Do it right back to few of these assholes and suddenly, trying to ruin someone’s life because you don’t agree with them doesnt seem like such a great idea.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2021, 11:27:10 AM »
How easy would it be to muster 50-75 people to show up at someone like your almost-daughter’s house and protest the shit out of her?  Egg her car, call her one of the most vile, despicable people on earth for wanting people to lose their jobs.  Gather at her driveway and don’t let her leave.  Cancel Cancel Culture.  Make her life hell.  Stalk her sorry ass on social media.  Get her number and blow her phone up.  Put her picture on all social media as the Face of Cancel Culture.  Do it right back to few of these assholes and suddenly, trying to ruin someone’s life because you don’t agree with them doesnt seem like such a great idea.
She didn't vote for Trump, so I mean, come on.... that can't be done.  Those actions only apply to people who might have voted for that mean orange bastard.  

I've been thinking a lot semi-seriously about trying to start a non-'progressive' community somewhere.  Start buying land and getting people who are like us to move there and start rebuilding America.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2021, 02:04:19 PM »
She didn't vote for Trump, so I mean, come on.... that can't be done.  Those actions only apply to people who might have voted for that mean orange bastard. 

I've been thinking a lot semi-seriously about trying to start a non-'progressive' community somewhere.  Start buying land and getting people who are like us to move there and start rebuilding America. 
The ATF calls those "compounds".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

Re: How fudgeED we are
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2021, 02:27:40 PM »

Who is John Galt?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2021, 05:52:33 PM »
Who is John Galt?
Is this Jeopardy?  I didn't hear the music. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2021, 08:00:06 PM »
Is this Jeopardy?  I didn't hear the music.
I shrug at your Atlas.

trump tweeted something mean once. And also grabbed a hot chicks ass in 1996. The Man’s gotta go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2021, 09:29:34 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2021, 09:40:49 AM »
On a somewhat related note, Warner Bros. has officially canceled this guy.  Actually, they scrubbed him last year.  You can't have a cartoon skunk who clearly promoted rape culture.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2021, 09:56:46 AM »
On a somewhat related note, Warner Bros. has officially canceled this guy.  Actually, they scrubbed him last year.  You can't have a cartoon skunk who clearly promoted rape culture.
Didn't he always get hit in the face with a frying pan when he tried anything with the cat?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2021, 10:04:24 AM »
Didn't he always get hit in the face with a frying pan when he tried anything with the cat?
Life lessons.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2021, 11:25:00 AM »

The French are assholes Lloyd. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2021, 12:36:46 PM »
Joe Biden and Andrew Cuomo are the human versions of Pepe.

One is the goddam POTUS and the other is the Governor or arguably our most well known state. 

Fuck hypocrats. 
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 12:39:08 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2021, 02:06:23 PM »
Joe Biden and Andrew Cuomo are the human versions of Pepe.

One is the goddam POTUS and the other is the Governor or arguably our most well known state.

Fuck hypocrats.
Watch your language,fucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com