Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Gets It!!!

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Gets It!!!
« on: February 24, 2021, 03:24:51 PM »
Trying to find some recruiting news and came across a piece from "Fly War Eagle" about a second, big offensive lineman from the State of Wisconsin being offered for the 2022 class.  Here's the blurb from that article that made me moist.

Auburn football’s recruiting class of 2022 currently only has three commits in cornerbacks Jarell Stinson and Brian Dilworth and QB Holden Geriner. They’ve officially offered 26 offensive tackles, per 247 Sports, and it seems this could be a focus position in the 2022 class.

Not to beat a dead horse...well, maybe give him a good whack or two....but how can Harvinz and every AU fan with half a brain cell see that this is an absolute priority, and Gus all but ignored it for 3-4 years? If you don't have a legit line, you're dead in the water.  Kudos to Corch Harbinger. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Gets It!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 07:04:25 PM »
It seems this could be a focus position?  It seems?  It SEEMS? 

When you look at the roster and you've got one  offensive lineman standing there and he was a slot receiver in high school?  Damn well better go shopping for beef. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 09:20:00 PM »
Harfle brought 2020 class from 40’s to 20. No small feet.

All were 11 1/2 and above.

And the transfers don’t help in the rankings. Those are some  of the Crown Jewels. So, in actuality we are a few slots higher. Really hate we lost out on the RB to LSU.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 09:24:07 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2021, 11:10:54 PM »
Well, not sure about this one.  Got a commitment for this class from an unrated O-lineman from Montgomery Academy.  Thomas Kirkham.  6’4 285 center.  Maybe they saw something in this guy...some potential.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2021, 11:20:23 PM »
After watching his film, I can see taking a flyer on this guy.  It’s 4A ball, but he dominates the way you would think a guy that size would.  Hey, numerous schollies available and slim pickins out there.  He could develop.  Not trying to build him up, but I’ve seen worse on our roster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2021, 10:00:01 AM »
After watching his film, I can see taking a flyer on this guy.  It’s 4A ball, but he dominates the way you would think a guy that size would.  Hey, numerous schollies available and slim pickins out there.  He could develop.  Not trying to build him up, but I’ve seen worse on our roster.
I’m glad he made the rooster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2021, 10:56:01 AM »
Add another one to the 2022 list.  3* LB Powell Gordon from Auburn High pledged his love for the hometown Tigers.

6'3" 215

82 tackles

16 tackles for loss

11 sacks

1 INT

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions