Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Escape injustice! Move to Africa

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Escape injustice! Move to Africa
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2021, 02:25:32 PM »
I believe that you have a grudge grind fetish for Helen. Or, maybe she turned you down?

What about Thelma Lous cousin from out of town that they sat Gomer up with? Would you check her oil?
Yes....yes I would have.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2021, 02:37:09 PM »
Yes....yes I would have.

Romina was kinda hot in a freaky librarian sort of way
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2021, 02:38:00 PM »
Yes....yes I would have.

Well, I guess I would too if this is her. Definitely not the one that I remember that he took to the dance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2021, 02:40:23 PM »
Mary Grace is who I was referring to. Maybe K porked her.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2021, 02:40:49 PM »
Yes....yes I would have.

Goober's girls were at least outgoing if not mentally disturbed.

Gomer always matched up with the severely introverted types. His wholesomeness and good looks did the rest. Plus he could dance like a demon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2021, 02:54:34 PM »
Yes....yes I would have.

I’m pretty sure this is not a cousin from out of town of Thelma Lou’s that went to a dance with Gomer or Goober. Which if that’s the case, it means that once again you have spouted off about something that you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2021, 03:14:12 PM »
I’m pretty sure this is not a cousin from out of town of Thelma Lou’s that went to a dance with Gomer or Goober. Which if that’s the case, it means that once again you have spouted off about something that you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.
This looks like Helen's niece which she was stuck with and in need of company so she could bitch freely at Andy on their night out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2021, 03:36:00 PM »
Romina was kinda hot in a freaky librarian sort of way
https://mayberry.fandom.com/wiki/Ramona_Ancrum?file=Ramona_Ancrum.jpg

Earnest T. had lofty goals in a mate. Never knew she was the daughter of a charcoal magnate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2021, 04:09:28 PM »
https://mayberry.fandom.com/wiki/Ramona_Ancrum?file=Ramona_Ancrum.jpg

Earnest T. had lofty goals in a mate. Never knew she was the daughter of a charcoal magnate.
Earnest T was one of the best of the show, imo. And only in a few episodes. (5 or 6 I believe) I just used googles. He was Howard Morris.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 04:12:43 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2021, 04:43:07 PM »
Earnest T was one of the best of the show, imo. And only in a few episodes. (5 or 6 I believe) I just used googles. He was Howard Morris.
From 2005:

https://www.emmys.com/news/actor-director-producer-morris-dies-85-ernest-t-bass-atom-ant-and-more

He was far and above what one might guess just based on the Mayberry character.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2021, 04:56:48 PM »
That's Lydia.  I hate chit-chat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2021, 05:00:27 PM »
This would be Mary Grace Gossage

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2021, 05:07:46 PM »
This would be Mary Grace Gossage

Reminds me of a trainer we had in high school. He was much younger looking than Mary Grace of course.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2021, 05:12:37 PM »
Ok.  Ya'll are getting that shit all messed up. 

The photo is of Lydia.  Lydia Crosswaithe. She's a friend of Thelma Lou's (and ol' Thel had some fucked up friends and family) that Barney tried to set Andy up with.  This occurred because Andy was pissed that Nurse Peggy (Tatum O'Neal's mom in real life) had a jackass guy friend staying with her so Barney tried to fix things by getting Andy a different date.  Lydia had the herpes.

Later in the series, Lydia was also used as a date for Goober. He was horning in on Andy and Barney's double dates with Bitch Crump and Thelma Lou and they encouraged him to act on his attraction to Lydia to get rid of him.  No reference was made to the prior attempt to set her up with Andy. 

FWIW, the same actress played Mayor Pike's daughter Josephine and also Mayor Pike's daughter Juanita in two other episodes (although we were never told if this was the same Juanita who worked at the diner). 

The one you're thinking of ("she's a dog") is Thelma Lou's cousin Mary Grace.  In that one, Bitch Helen and Thelma Lou won't go to some stupid ass dance unless they also get a date for cousin Mary Grace who's in town for some unknown reason.  They coerce Gomer into it and he spends butt tons of money on clothes, socks, ties, and shoes with buckles on the side to get ready... only to run out of the room leaving a sad Mary Grace to mope alone.  He later comes back because he "fergot her ker-sage" and they tear the living room up dancing -- meanwhile Bitch Helen and Thelma Lou drag Andy and Barney away from the dance because of poor sad Mary Grace all alone. 

The woman who played Mary Grace also played the ambiguously lesbian carpenter on Green Acres.  And her real name was Mary Grace.

She was not, however, a lesbian in real life.  Married twice, the second time for more than 30 years.  She birthed two children, none by Gomer or Goober. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2021, 05:33:48 PM »

The photo is of Lydia.  Lydia Crosswaithe. She's a friend of Thelma Lou's (and ol' Thel had some fucked up friends and family) that Barney tried to set Andy up with.  This occurred because Andy was pissed that Nurse Peggy (Tatum O'Neal's mom in real life) had a jackass guy friend staying with her so Barney tried to fix things by getting Andy a different date.  Lydia had the herpes.

Later in the series, Lydia was also used as a date for Goober. He was horning in on Andy and Barney's double dates with Bitch Crump and Thelma Lou and they encouraged him to act on his attraction to Lydia to get rid of him.  No reference was made to the prior attempt to set her up with Andy. 

FWIW, the same actress played Mayor Pike's daughter Josephine and also Mayor Pike's daughter Juanita in two other episodes (although we were never told if this was the same Juanita who worked at the diner). 

The one you're thinking of ("she's a dog") is Thelma Lou's cousin Mary Grace.  In that one, Bitch Helen and Thelma Lou won't go to some stupid ass dance unless they also get a date for cousin Mary Grace who's in town for some unknown reason.  They coerce Gomer into it and he spends butt tons of money on clothes, socks, ties, and shoes with buckles on the side to get ready... only to run out of the room leaving a sad Mary Grace to mope alone.  He later comes back because he "fergot her ker-sage" and they tear the living room up dancing -- meanwhile Bitch Helen and Thelma Lou drag Andy and Barney away from the dance because of poor sad Mary Grace all alone. 

The woman who played Mary Grace also played the ambiguously lesbian carpenter on Green Acres.  And her real name was Mary Grace.

She was not, however, a lesbian in real life.  Married twice, the second time for more than 30 years.  She birthed two children, none by Gomer or Goober.
I'm beginning to think you don't like me.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2021, 05:48:46 PM »
I'm beginning to think you don't like me.

It only seems right that some poor schmuck would have absorbed the wrath stored up in this make believe school teacher. But she never married.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2021, 07:35:47 PM »

But what about Lydia? 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2021, 04:00:43 AM »
Y'all fuck up every thread.......even one ducked from the beginning.

Paint his ass white, ship him over and he will think he never left 

Damn , the Russians have ruined this boatd 

😎
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2021, 02:21:49 PM »
From 2005:

https://www.emmys.com/news/actor-director-producer-morris-dies-85-ernest-t-bass-atom-ant-and-more

He was far and above what one might guess just based on the Mayberry character.
I admire how Ernest T would bust somebody in the head with a rock from 30 yards away and haul ass. I love that approach.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2021, 04:17:35 PM »
I admire how Ernest T would bust somebody in the head with a rock from 30 yards away and haul ass. I love that approach.
Gus could have used him as a QB coach. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'