Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Baseballz of Auburn

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
The Baseballz of Auburn
« on: February 22, 2021, 12:48:29 PM »
Did anyone know the season was starting this past weekend?  I hadn't heard anything until this morning on the way into work.  Anyway...they did!  And it started well with a 3 game sweep of the Blue Hose of Presbyterian.  14-3...6-1...2-1.  

I know nothing about Prezby, but allowing a total of 5 runs in 3 games is pretty darn skippy.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: The Baseballz of Auburn
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2021, 10:27:47 PM »
The Tiggers blow out Alabama A&M 18-2.  Probably not the stiffest competition, but it looks like the pitching continued its dominance.  One more against the Bulldogs tomorrow, then business picks up.  Looks like it may be a round robin type dealio as the schedule shows Friday, Saturday and Sunday against Oklahoma, Baylor and Texas A&M.  Games are at The University of Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 01:12:44 PM »
The Tiggers blow out Alabama A&M 18-2.  Probably not the stiffest competition, but it looks like the pitching continued its dominance.  One more against the Bulldogs tomorrow, then business picks up.  Looks like it may be a round robin type dealio as the schedule shows Friday, Saturday and Sunday against Oklahoma, Baylor and Texas A&M.  Games are at The University of Auburn.

Sounds like an old Big 8 beisbol tourney being played. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2021, 05:50:56 PM »
I stand corrected.  The 3 games this weekend with OU, Baylor and Texas A&M are going to be played in Round Rock, Texas.  Never heard of it.  But, I'm always of the opinion that in baseball and basketball, your pre-conference schedule should include some serious challenges.  The SEC in baseball is brutal and you don't want to go face Florida or Vandy having only beaten up on East Idaho Prep School for Amputees.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2021, 09:13:19 AM »
I stand corrected.  The 3 games this weekend with OU, Baylor and Texas A&M are going to be played in Round Rock, Texas.  Never heard of it.  But, I'm always of the opinion that in baseball and basketball, your pre-conference schedule should include some serious challenges.  The SEC in baseball is brutal and you don't want to go face Florida or Vandy having only beaten up on East Idaho Prep School for Amputees.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2021, 09:36:37 AM »
I believe the Tigers from The University of Auburn may have a little momentum going into this weekend.  

War Eagles:  33

AA&M:  0
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2021, 09:41:37 AM »
I believe the Tigers from The University of Auburn may have a little momentum going into this weekend. 

War Eagles:  33

AA&M:  0
11 field goals?  Fuck you Gus!  Oh wait...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2021, 09:56:49 AM »
^^Like^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2021, 01:15:04 PM »
Keyboards.....you owes me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2021, 08:39:25 PM »
So the Planez Menz dropped 2 of 3 out in Texas this past weekend.  Went to extras Friday before a walk off base hit by Oklahoma ended it.  Baylor handled them 12-6 on Saturday, but they bounced back Sunday against SEC foe, Texas A&M, with a 6-1 win.  Still, the outburst by Baylor is the only time they’ve given up over 3 runs in 8 total games.  I like it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2021, 10:32:47 AM »
Rain out against Jacksonville State yesterday.  They open a 4 game set against ZZZZavier Friday at home.  They have one game Friday, a double header Saturday and finish with one on Sunday.  Xavier comes in 3-4 with a couple of wins over Texas A&M to open the season.  Been a little rough since then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2021, 10:41:14 AM »
Rain out against Jacksonville State yesterday.  They open a 4 game set against ZZZZavier Friday at home.  They have one game Friday, a double header Saturday and finish with one on Sunday.  Xavier comes in 3-4 with a couple of wins over Texas A&M to open the season.  Been a little rough since then.
Man, I went to high school with Xavier. 

Xavier Demetrius Jackson is what his momma call him, so that's what imma call him. Swell lad he was. Hope he's doing well these days. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2021, 10:42:15 AM »
Man, I went to high school with Xavier.

Xavier Demetrius Jackson is what his momma call him, so that's what imma call him. Swell lad he was. Hope he's doing well these days.
He's got his own college and everything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2021, 01:44:06 PM »
He's got his own college and everything.
and dun got the covidz apparently.

now butch's besibol tiggers get to play the fighting Doug Fluties from Boston instead. Love that dirty water. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2021, 02:31:01 PM »
and dun got the covidz apparently.

now butch's besibol tiggers get to play the fighting Doug Fluties from Boston instead. Love that dirty water.
Say wut?  X gots the Ronas?  Is BC coming to town instead?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2021, 06:30:40 PM »
The Tigers took it on the chin 8-2 Friday night against Bahstan Cahlahge.  Record dropped to 6-3.  However, game 1 today saw the Planez Menz drop that ass 16-1 to improve to 7-3.  It appears that when this bunch gets the bats hot, they go freaking crazy.  Some sick numbers put up on occasion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2021, 08:22:17 PM »
Well shit.  How embarrassing.  Blew a 9-1 lead with TWO outs in the 9th.  Lost 11-9. Wow.  Just wow
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2021, 03:54:01 PM »
Tigers bounce back from what has to be a demoralizing loss this past Sunday.  Went up to The Ham and pulled one out against UAB, 6-5.  They improve to 8-4 and start a 3 game set with Arkansas Little Rock this weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2021, 11:51:43 PM »
Auburn takes the first game of 3 against Arkansas Little Rock with a shut out, 7-0 win.  Improve to 9-4 overall.  Last series before they begin SEC play against a top 10 Ole Miss squad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2021, 04:30:51 PM »
Auburn takes the first game of 3 against Arkansas Little Rock with a shut out, 7-0 win.  Improve to 9-4 overall.  Last series before they begin SEC play against a top 10 Ole Miss squad.
Game today is actually on tv. Color me shocked. They’re just calling them Little Rock. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE