Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Doomed to Repeat It

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Doomed to Repeat It
« on: February 05, 2021, 09:52:11 AM »
https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/the-thirty-tyrants

This is a really long article, but it's worth your time.  It's sobering, frightening and leaves me almost completely bereft of hope. 

This country has been on an express train to hell almost from the day I was born. Starting with the communist origins and backing that drove the Civil Rights movement (and don't even try to argue with me about it, because I will beat your ass to a pulp with evidence) from the moment poor little ol Rosa Parks sat on a bus (staged by a trained activist, marketed as something it wasn't and lied into truth) to the fraudulent election of this diaper-wearing criminal, I've seen a constant hammer pounding at the foundations that made America great.  I've seen history re-written, lies spun as truth, ethics devalued, religion ostracized, values trashed and reasonable norms erased.  I've seen the perverted recognized as normal, the absurd portrayed as rational (what motherfucking eight year old truly knows what gender they wish to be?  That's absolute lunacy).

This article ties all of that up in an undeniable, neat corrupt bow. 

I wish there was somewhere to move, but I think it's too late for all of us.  Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.  Sadly, I think these globalist fuckholes not only learned but are purposely trying to repeat what has already failed and failed miserably.  But they don't care because they will make money. The rest of us are just disposable. 
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 09:54:38 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

Re: Doomed to Repeat It
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2021, 02:33:19 PM »
https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/the-thirty-tyrants

This is a really long article, but it's worth your time.  It's sobering, frightening and leaves me almost completely bereft of hope. 

This country has been on an express train to hell almost from the day I was born. Starting with the communist origins and backing that drove the Civil Rights movement (and don't even try to argue with me about it, because I will beat your ass to a pulp with evidence) from the moment poor little ol Rosa Parks sat on a bus (staged by a trained activist, marketed as something it wasn't and lied into truth) to the fraudulent election of this diaper-wearing criminal, I've seen a constant hammer pounding at the foundations that made America great.  I've seen history re-written, lies spun as truth, ethics devalued, religion ostracized, values trashed and reasonable norms erased.  I've seen the perverted recognized as normal, the absurd portrayed as rational (what motherfucking eight year old truly knows what gender they wish to be?  That's absolute lunacy).

This article ties all of that up in an undeniable, neat corrupt bow. 

I wish there was somewhere to move, but I think it's too late for all of us.  Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.  Sadly, I think these globalist fuckholes not only learned but are purposely trying to repeat what has already failed and failed miserably.  But they don't care because they will make money. The rest of us are just disposable.
California has a like population to that of all of Canada. So when the idiots talk of colonizing Mars (which is uninhabitable) one has to wonder would it not be easier to settle in or around the Canadian Rockies and parts west since it's a wee bit easier to get supplies like, you know, WATER & OXYGEN!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2021, 07:32:34 PM »
It's communism by way of subversion.

Long version

« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 07:42:32 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2021, 12:02:37 PM »
One thing I learned from this thread.....

K loves him some parenthesis.

Surrrusly tho....

Im just glad I got to live 50% or greater of my life (by the avg std numbers) without either: 1.) living in this mess that is now upon us in all of its glory and/or 2.) knowing about it. 

I really really feel bad for kids who have to live in 80-90 years of this shit going forward. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2021, 10:14:45 PM »
The Covid Lies and the motives behind the lies. 

Yes, it got my mother (Dec 14, 2020, at 10:19 pm), but the vaccine would have taken her had not the virus. I have made it my mission to see to it that those responsible for all these murders answer before they leave this earth. This entire attempt goes far beyond what I consider war. This is genocide.

I'm truly concerned about the direction all of this seems to be heading. I can see tribunals in the future for those responsible for the creation of this Frankenstein virus. More importantly, Bangladesh has a virus floating around that has a 100% fatality rate and we are funding research on it too. The DoD spent quite a lot of money on the present chimera. 

Dr. William Flemming says this is a gain-of-function man-made virus and so are the two mRNA vaccines. I knew the gene therapy injections were and I was damn sure the virus was too. He just confirmed this for me. 

Fauci, Baric, Daszak, Zhengli, CCP, Collins, Bill and Melinda Gates, (and a whole laundry list of others), et. al. will answer for the millions of deaths they have caused. Daszak is due to testify before congress along with others soon. Somebody goin' to jail, or worse, find themselves in front of a firing squad. I want to be on that firing squad.

EVEN AFTER FOUR MONTHS, I'M STILL PISSED.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2021, 11:08:38 AM »
The Covid Lies and the motives behind the lies.

Yes, it got my mother (Dec 14, 2020, at 10:19 pm), but the vaccine would have taken her had not the virus. I have made it my mission to see to it that those responsible for all these murders answer before they leave this earth. This entire attempt goes far beyond what I consider war. This is genocide.

I'm truly concerned about the direction all of this seems to be heading. I can see tribunals in the future for those responsible for the creation of this Frankenstein virus. More importantly, Bangladesh has a virus floating around that has a 100% fatality rate and we are funding research on it too. The DoD spent quite a lot of money on the present chimera.

Dr. William Flemming says this is a gain-of-function man-made virus and so are the two mRNA vaccines. I knew the gene therapy injections were and I was damn sure the virus was too. He just confirmed this for me.

Fauci, Baric, Daszak, Zhengli, CCP, Collins, Bill and Melinda Gates, (and a whole laundry list of others), et. al. will answer for the millions of deaths they have caused. Daszak is due to testify before congress along with others soon. Somebody goin' to jail, or worse, find themselves in front of a firing squad. I want to be on that firing squad.

EVEN AFTER FOUR MONTHS, I'M STILL PISSED.

Is Richard Fleming your code name BF?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2021, 11:29:25 AM »
Is Richard Fleming your code name BF?
Y'all hear that?  We's usin' code-names!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2021, 12:42:55 PM »
How many lives could have been saved had Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin been made readily available?

Who do I blame for the triaging of Remdisivir at the local hospitals allowing old people to die?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2021, 05:31:42 PM »
How many lives could have been saved had Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin been made readily available?

Who do I blame for the triaging of Remdisivir at the local hospitals allowing old people to die?
Many lives had Fauci et. al. not outlawed the use. Too much money in vaccines and " it's a risk worth taking." Code name and Twitter handle is @wavector.

https://www.hydro-international.com/content/news/new-wave-analysis-software

https://www.hydro-international.com/content/video/deep-sea-survey-and-mapping-with-the-teledyne-gavia-searaptor-auv

https://twitter.com/FunctionGain/status/1384234917110812682?s=20

IT'S A BIOWEAPON

Prions huh?

Proof of US Role in Chinese COVID Bio-Weapon Research

https://twitter.com/Doctor_I_am_The/status/1384338699073196036

An infectivity-enhancing site on the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein is targeted by COVID-19 patient antibodies
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.12.18.423358v1.full.pdf

https://republicans-energycommerce.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/EcoHealth-Alliance-Letter.pdf

« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 03:55:10 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2021, 05:35:53 PM »
hey how about that Cuomo dipshit in NY eh?

Shoving the bug into the one place you shouldn't with dozens of uber elderly people already on deaths door X 1000.

Sure washed his hands clean of that one and walked away. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2021, 12:25:36 PM »
hey how about that Cuomo dipshit in NY eh?

Shoving the bug into the one place you shouldn't with dozens of uber elderly people already on deaths door X 1000.

Sure washed his hands clean of that one and walked away.
He, along with Fauci, Baric, Daszak, Zhengli, et.al. should be charged and prosecuted at the Hague for crimes against humanity. I want to put my dick in Fauci's nasal pharynx, then shit on his grave after he dies of asphyxiation.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 06:07:44 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2021, 02:38:52 PM »
He, along with Fauci, Baric, Daszak, Zhengli, et.al. should be charged and prosecuted at the Hague for crimes against humanity. I want to put my dick in Fauci's nasal pharynx, then shit on his grave after he dies asphyxiation.
You misspelled Biden.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2021, 08:29:43 AM »
I want to put my dick in Fauci's nasal pharynx, then shit on his grave after he dies of asphyxiation.

Oh BF, quit beating around the bush and tell us how you really feel about Fauci. 

Seriously, why would anyone at the UN or in Brussels do that? They're part of the problem. In fact, they're all on the same team. The global agenda. Its why the left and most dems are so hell bent on this whole "need to be respected by Europe and around the world" by the enlightened bougies. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2021, 03:59:49 PM »
He, along with Fauci, Baric, Daszak, Zhengli, et.al. should be charged and prosecuted at the Hague for crimes against humanity. I want to put my dick in Fauci's nasal pharynx, then shit on his grave after 

May be a personal preference but I think I’d rather shit in his face until he died of asphyxiation and then jerk off and relief piss on his grave... as the casket is being lowered.  Then throw a few Molotov cocktails down on top of him. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2021, 08:13:16 AM »

May be a personal preference but I think I’d rather shit in his face until he died of asphyxiation

Joke will be on you cause he'll have two masks on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Token

« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2021, 08:43:27 AM »
Joke will be on you cause he'll have two masks on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions