Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here We Go

Token

Re: Here We Go
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2021, 12:04:40 AM »
not sure you understand what bro country is then.  He’s a redneck from East Tennessee who got famous entirely too fast. But he’s a redneck through and through.

I think you’re looking for Sam hunt...or Chris lane. Or the one little liberal dude from fla ga line. Those are bro country.
Wasted on you could have been performed by Luke Bryan, Sam Hunt or Florida Georgia line and they would all sound exactly like Wallen. 

He may be a eastern Tennessee redneck but he’s trying his hardest to be bro country. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2021, 08:45:30 AM »
On the plus side, the dude can sing and will over come this.  Also although I loathe his genre, good to see a nice “fuck you” to the cancel culture.  His album sales are through the roof and he’s trending at the top of every platform. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2021, 11:54:43 AM »
Know nothing of Wallen but he's twenty-seven which is where most of us were as 17 year old 
pre-adults.

All you have to do is observe these kids as they stumble through arrested development. 

Realize I sound like the old man screaming get off my lawn but our kids are a product of what the media has fed them for well over a quarter century, pre-Elmo to Cardi-B.

There's no fixing this. We can't reverse the emasculation of an entire generation.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2021, 01:33:11 PM »
Wasted on you could have been performed by Luke Bryan, Sam Hunt or Florida Georgia line and they would all sound exactly like Wallen.

He may be a eastern Tennessee redneck but he’s trying his hardest to be bro country.

funny story - the one dude in fgl that does most of the singing likes Biden mainly because of his California wife. The other dude in fgl was a trump guy and his wife was even moreso than him. 

so because of that the liberal guy literally unfollowed his own partner in crime from IG AND fb last fall. vice versa didn’t happen though. 

ya know. Tolerance. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2021, 01:34:50 PM »
On the plus side, the dude can sing and will over come this.  Also although I loathe his genre, good to see a nice “fuck you” to the cancel culture.  His album sales are through the roof and he’s trending at the top of every platform.
I known for fact I said (and did) as bad or worse things walking up magnolia in auburn at 3 am pissed as a fart. I’m so glad smart phones with cameras and social media didn’t exist between 1996-1999. Dead serious. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2021, 06:18:44 PM »
I known for fact I said (and did) as bad or worse things walking up magnolia in auburn at 3 am pissed as a fart. I’m so glad smart phones with cameras and social media didn’t exist between 1996-1999. Dead serious.
I’m glad they didn’t exist yesterday.  I might be in trouble. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.