Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Long Snapper signed

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Long Snapper signed
« on: February 03, 2021, 11:44:05 AM »
https://247sports.com/college/auburn/Article/Auburn-Tigers-land-long-snapper-Kyle-Vaccarella-college-football-recruiting-Bryan-Harsin-160303297/?utm_source=247Sports%2520Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=210202_213717_AuburnTigers&utm_content=Link

Vaccarella is unrated by 247Sports, but owns a 6-star rating from Rubio Long Snapping, which specializes in evaluations for players at Vaccarella's position. Rubio ranks Vaccarella No. 2 among all long snappers in the 2021 class.

In its evaluation of
Vaccarella, Rubio wrote, "Perfect mentality, size, athleticism, spiral, speed and consistency. Freshman year starter at any college. All-Conference on Day 1 of College."

Long Snapper signed with Auburn. Rubio ranking Number #2 in the 2021 class. This should quell some doubts about the priorities of our new head coach.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 11:45:50 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Long Snapper signed
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 12:44:08 PM »
#SECWEST

#championship

#warharvinz
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 01:53:00 PM »
Fuck 5*'s!!  This boy has 6*!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2021, 02:34:44 PM »
^^This^^

BTW, the Long Snapper is the highest rated recruit ever at Auburn.  Sit on that and spin, bitches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2021, 02:44:04 PM »
Every time that I see something about the longsnapper position, it brings back some fond memories. 

I don’t know if I’ve ever mentioned it but I used to date a white girl from Wetumpka with a really long snapper.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

jmar

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2021, 02:57:40 PM »
This could be the card I mentioned earlier in another thread or just the right piece we needed to put us over the top and to begin quelling this reckless talk of terrors our fan base seems to have adopted.

A legitimate 6* is not something the human mind can wrap it's head around. It's barely plausible. Yet this could be the seminal moment not only for Coach Heisenberg but for the entire University of Auburn.

It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to synchronize in harmony with the football universe. I'm beside myself, giddy even!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2021, 03:00:29 PM »
This could be the card I mentioned earlier in another thread or just the right piece we needed to put us over the top and to begin quelling this reckless talk of terrors our fan base seems to have adopted.

A legitimate 6* is not something the human mind can wrap it's head around. It's barely plausible. Yet this could be the seminal moment not only for Coach Heisenberg but for the entire University of Auburn.

It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to synchronize in harmony with the football universe. I'm beside myself, giddy even!
What does ejaculation have to do with any of this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2021, 03:05:45 PM »
This may not make a huge difference in the recruiting rankings but I believe this addition could make a huge difference in our on the field performance next season. Just think how poorly things would go for Coach Hadden if we had to roll the ball back to the punter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2021, 03:13:37 PM »
What does ejaculation have to do with any of this?
Oh my word. You should just flagellate yourself for the rest of the day mister filthy mouth. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2021, 04:00:16 PM »
Oh my word. You should just flagellate yourself for the rest of the day mister filthy mouth.
Does flagellate mean to play with his tiny little dick?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2021, 04:15:51 PM »
Does flagellate mean to play with his tiny little dick?
It very well could if he directed said punishment toward that region while taking pleasure in doing so. 
Somewhat different from your strapping days in Wetumpka though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2021, 04:27:41 PM »
 Today I pleasured myself to the image of Mrs. Buttersworth.  She got me there like I was on the Express A-Train. Bing, bang, boom. Talk about a river of ejaculate. A volume I had never seen in my life. Now I know what those poor villagers of Pompeii experienced when they were rained down with hot ash and lava.  Except in my case, it was not hot lava, but hot, frothy ejaculate. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2021, 04:32:36 PM »
Vacarella.  Hmmm. 

Any relation or am I the only person who remembers this guy and made a long logical leap (but who also has no idea who Braden Smith is)?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2021, 04:40:43 PM »
Today I pleasured myself to the image of Mrs. Buttersworth.  She got me there like I was on the Express A-Train. Bing, bang, boom. Talk about a river of ejaculate. A volume I had never seen in my life. Now I know what those poor villagers of Pompeii experienced when they were rained down with hot ash and lava.  Except in my case, it was not hot lava, but hot, frothy ejaculate.
Funny I had you down for an Aunt Jemimah type with that fancy table napkin twisted in a tidy knot afore her head.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2021, 04:43:28 PM »
Vacarella.  Hmmm.

Any relation or am I the only person who remembers this guy and made a long logical leap (but who also has no idea who Braden Smith is)?
Well I'm old, so yes I remember him.  I think he backed up Phil Gargis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2021, 04:48:13 PM »

BTW, the outtakes on this scene are awesome.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 04:50:29 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2021, 04:53:20 PM »
Well I'm old, so yes I remember him.  I think he backed up Phil Gargis.
Yes. Ramsay High. Also chipped in as a running back. Gave us some speed in the backfield especially when we got a hankering to get fancy off-tackle instead of risking disaster with that forward pass thingy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2021, 05:38:31 PM »
Yes. Ramsay High. Also chipped in as a running back. Gave us some speed in the backfield especially when we got a hankering to get fancy off-tackle instead of risking disaster with that forward pass thingy.
Now that you mention it, I do recall him working some at RB.  He was no Mickey Zofko, though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2021, 06:15:19 PM »
Now that you mention it, I do recall him working some at RB.  He was no Mickey Zofko, though.
So I went back to the 1976 CFB Reference Rushing and Receiving stats for Chris Vacarella which was his Senior year. 

15 rec.  353 yds.  23.5 yd. av. 2TDs

16 rush 356 yrs.  22.3 yd. av. 2TDs

Obviously he was either a team cancer, stayed hurt or just wasn't good enough to earn more touches. Look at those miserable eye popping stats. What a bum!

Back then over 20 yards per catch would have you leading most any conference and 22.3 yards a carry wasn't too shoddy for a 190 pound flanker. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2021, 02:04:29 PM »
He’s no Dax...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.