Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Rocky Times on Rocky Top

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Rocky Times on Rocky Top
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2021, 11:55:17 AM »
I was listening to Dan Patrick a bit ago.  I certainly don't think he broke the story by any means, but he's been saying a source was telling him about the Vols for a while now.  I don't know if this has come out anywhere else yet, but he said today that the 9 assistants were sent packing because they were literally giving recruits cash in McDonald's bags when they came on campus.  Talk about a Happy Meal. 

Patrick has also been saying the same source has been telling him FUGA is next on the NCAA's hit list, although he admitted he hadn't heard anything else on that.  Tennessee?  Whatever.  FUGA?  Oh please, oh please, oh please.  God, I promise I'll stop screwing around with black men if you just do this one thing for me.
Why use McDonalds bags, when cash is so easily hidden in Big Al Smoky stuffed animals?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2021, 12:08:54 PM »
Why use McDonalds bags, when cash is so easily hidden in Big Al Smoky stuffed animals?
Stuffed animals???  How 1980's.  You can fit a ton of cash in the pockets of new suits.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2021, 02:33:31 PM »
I was listening to Dan Patrick a bit ago.  I certainly don't think he broke the story by any means, but he's been saying a source was telling him about the Vols for a while now.  I don't know if this has come out anywhere else yet, but he said today that the 9 assistants were sent packing because they were literally giving recruits cash in McDonald's bags when they came on campus.  Talk about a Happy Meal. 

Patrick has also been saying the same source has been telling him FUGA is next on the NCAA's hit list, although he admitted he hadn't heard anything else on that.  Tennessee?  Whatever.  FUGA?  Oh please, oh please, oh please.  God, I promise I'll stop screwing around with black men if you just do this one thing for me.
It is not the color of their skin but the content of their crotch that should matter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2021, 02:44:39 PM »
Stuffed animals???  How 1980's.  You can fit a ton of cash in the pockets of new suits.

DAMN YOU LIKE BUTTON!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2021, 02:50:13 PM »
DAMN YOU LIKE BUTTON!!!
I honestly feel like I was probably getting very close to kaos in likes then all of the sudden, in the middle of the night the Like button breaks. Isn’t that amazing?

Funny how that happens. When Lin Wood gets finished saving Trump, I’m making a call.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2021, 03:02:15 PM »
Don't they know you're supposed to funnel these payments through a relative's church or a car dealership? Rank amateurs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg