Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Anyone Watch Last Night?

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Anyone Watch Last Night?
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2021, 09:35:42 AM »
Yeah but our S&C coach looks like Fred Flintstone.  He ain’t no lifter.
Dude, Flintstone lifted that car completely up every time he started rolling.  That's what we want out of our OL.  Get yer head outta tha sand, come on man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2021, 10:53:14 AM »
Dude, Flintstone lifted that car completely up every time he started rolling.  That's what we want out of our OL.  Get yer head outta tha sand, come on man.
Remember that time the Flintstones ordered take out ribs and it tilted the car over?
Great stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2021, 11:21:41 AM »
I mean, how is he going to push the players?

Yabba Dabba Do another one.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2021, 11:32:26 AM »
Remember that time the Flintstones ordered take out ribs and it tilted the car over?
Great stuff.
His car could be opposing DL and the ribs our OL.  Championship!!!!1

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2021, 11:38:58 AM »
His car could be opposing DL and the ribs our OL.  Championship!!!!1

I know. We've offered sound reasoning. You even offered a bang-up visual. Snags just wants to be difficult. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2021, 11:42:34 AM »
The car tipped over because of his fat ass sitting on the same side as the ribs.  

Come on guys...nom nom....run that hill..nom nom nom.  You'd better...nom nom nom...get your asses back here....nom nom...before I finish this Bog Mac.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2021, 11:48:11 AM »
And I don't think people realize how skillful and disciplined Fred was at bowling. That approach on his tippy toes while hurling that rock ball...for a 7-10 split!

It was 6 or 7. I'm a 95 bowler at last check.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 11:51:53 AM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2021, 11:58:18 AM »
And I don't think people realize how skillful and disciplined Fred was at bowling. That approach on his tippy toes while hurling that rock ball...for a 7-10 split!

It was 6 or 7. I'm a 95 bowler at last check.
I'll give his fat ass that.  He was a great bowler.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2021, 12:13:13 PM »
Y'all know I be funnin' on Corch Pitman.  GH and I have been laughing at the idiot fans on the social medias commenting on him being fat and how could he possibly run a S&C program when he's so out of shape himself?  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2021, 03:30:14 PM »
Y'all know I be funnin' on Corch Pitman.  GH and I have been laughing at the idiot fans on the social medias commenting on him being fat and how could he possibly run a S&C program when he's so out of shape himself? 
This guy just might be the next Bjornsson...leave heem tha hayull alone peepul!!!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2021, 04:21:11 PM »

And it isn't just Pittman. Our fans are as schizo at times as the other fanbase in state. Sometimes worse.

Pittman - Heeeez phayut!
Mason - Vandy sucked! Boooo, why we getting a coach with a losing record.
Bobo - Boooo. Why weez getting boom's leftovers. Plus he went to Jarwja...theyz tha enemy.
Carnell - Wait, he's a coach? I shore hope he learns fast.
DL Coach - he's from Boizze, that aint gone work here in tha ES-EEE-CEEE!
WR and LB coach - why aint Harsin DUN hired em!!! I don't like what I'm seeing.
Rocker - why we getting someone from Pruitt?
Friend - I dun heard he suks cause he is with Bobo and played at Jarwja too..boooo
Zac Etheredge - didn't he play a long time ago?

Kodi and TWILL Need ta stay THO! Theyz Auburn men. And can we brang in Coach Boom again?

These very real statements above I've seen countless times on social media are often followed with a stupid assed.... "I miss Gus already. We gonna be sorry we fired him!"

« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 04:22:48 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2021, 04:36:58 PM »

And it isn't just Pittman. Our fans are as schizo at times as the other fanbase in state. Sometimes worse.

Pittman - Heeeez phayut!
Bobo - Boooo. Why weez getting boom's leftovers. Plus he went to Jarwja...theyz tha enemy.
Friend - I dun heard he suks cause he is with Bobo and played at Jarwja too..boooo

Kodi and TWILL Need ta stay THO! Theyz Auburn men. And can we brang in Coach Boom again?

These very real statements above I've seen countless times on social media are often followed with a stupid assed.... "I miss Gus already. We gonna be sorry we fired him!"
It permeates across all fandom.  Listening to sports talk this morning and a Bama fan was actually pissed because of the direction of the program.  Why? "Because they ain't runnin' the ball enough.  Theyz slingin' it all roun thuh field and thet ain't Bama football."

The next caller lit him up.  He could have just said What...the....fuck....was he talkin' bout?

This has nothing to do with complaining, but I had to lol my Cam Newton Underoos when I got in the Ford F-150 after work yesterday.  "Paaawwwl, I heeerd Saban called out there to Texas and told them not give Sarkisian no big buyout, cuz in a few years, he gone retar and wants Sark to come back and take over.  That's whut folks is talkin' bout.  You heerd anything bout that Paaaawwwl?  I'll hang up an lissen."   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2021, 04:51:54 PM »
It permeates across all fandom.  Listening to sports talk this morning and a Bama fan was actually pissed because of the direction of the program.  Why? "Because they ain't runnin' the ball enough.  Theyz slingin' it all roun thuh field and thet ain't Bama football."

The next caller lit him up.  He could have just said What...the....fuck....was he talkin' bout?

This has nothing to do with complaining, but I had to lol my Cam Newton Underoos when I got in the Ford F-150 after work yesterday.  "Paaawwwl, I heeerd Saban called out there to Texas and told them not give Sarkisian no big buyout, cuz in a few years, he gone retar and wants Sark to come back and take over.  That's whut folks is talkin' bout.  You heerd anything bout that Paaaawwwl?  I'll hang up an lissen." 

Fans are just stupid....real stupid. 

"Dont Harsin know that BOIZEEEY Stuff aint got work roun here? Gus at least unnnnerstoood that"

My god. We have no OL. No DL. A basketcase at QB. 4-5 star WRs across the board that have done basically nothing other than a few glimpses of "ok" from Seth and Flash. And a Poor Stud RB that is gonna get his 1000 whether he's at Auburn or Southern Miss or Belmont Tech A&M State. You have wide open blue chip players "interested" in Auburn now from states that Gus didn't even know existed. You also have 4 star players - LINEMEN!! - with an hour or two of Auburn's campus - Uncommited - that Gus hadn't even reached out to that are now in the mix with the new staff. How the ever living F do you not even contact 4 star OL 20-30 mins from your own CAMPUS? 

But you miss Gus. Got it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2021, 05:22:31 PM »

Fans are just stupid....real stupid.

"Dont Harsin know that BOIZEEEY Stuff aint got work roun here? Gus at least unnnnerstoood that"

My god. We have no OL. No DL. A basketcase at QB. 4-5 star WRs across the board that have done basically nothing other than a few glimpses of "ok" from Seth and Flash. And a Poor Stud RB that is gonna get his 1000 whether he's at Auburn or Southern Miss or Belmont Tech A&M State. You have wide open blue chip players "interested" in Auburn now from states that Gus didn't even know existed. You also have 4 star players - LINEMEN!! - with an hour or two of Auburn's campus - Uncommited - that Gus hadn't even reached out to that are now in the mix with the new staff. How the ever living F do you not even contact 4 star OL 20-30 mins from your own CAMPUS?

But you miss Gus. Got it.
Damn it, son.  The Planezmenz said he raised the bar.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2021, 05:41:29 PM »
All I can say is I like what little I know of our head coach. He seems to know what he wants (decisive) and isn't interested in keeping Auburn holdovers (fan favs) around unless they meet his standards.

I get that people want to hang on to what they are comfortable with but Malzahn wasn't advancing the program.

The money was there to reward some unexpected wins,
including three v. Saban ($1 to al.com) that just couldn't overcome the head scratching loses.

The overriding reason to cut him loose was the second guessing, lack of development, lack of consistency and his poor overall record against our rivals.

Harsin might not retain as high of a winning percentage at Auburn as he achieved at Boise State but as an old fan I'm fairly confident the man will move us past the inadequacies that plagued his predecessor.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 05:43:08 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2021, 10:27:13 PM »
I just read something saying the average cost of college was around $21,000 for in state universities in the 2017-2018 years.

Welcome to more dirt road fans.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2021, 09:40:45 PM »
I just read something saying the average cost of college was around $21,000 for in state universities in the 2017-2018 years.

Welcome to more dirt road fans.

laid back swervin like I’m George Jones 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2021, 12:43:04 PM »

Pittman - Heeeez phayut!

Harcinogen has put together a pretty decent roster of coaches. I am not a fan of Bobo, but if he can coach the QBs, he's worth every penny.
I just hope Corn can teach the WRs how to read a defense and find the openings. And how to get open when the QB scrambles and not immediately start blocking 20 yards down field!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.