Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Some actual good news!!!!

Some actual good news!!!!
« on: November 04, 2008, 11:16:12 PM »
Jesse Fucking Jackson and Al Sharpton can now go fuck themselves. 

No ground.  No fucking ground to stand on. 

That is all. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Some actual good news!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 11:59:31 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 12:45:39 AM »
Jesse Fucking Jackson and Al Sharpton can now go fuck themselves. 

No ground.  No fucking ground to stand on. 

That is all. 

One's going to be Da SecRAHturry of Edumacation.  The other is going to be Head of Housing and Urban Developments. 

Fuck themselves? They are standing ready to fuck us all. The candy store is open. Let the feeding begin. White folks are royally fucked.

Can we punt back to January and start all this shit over?  I'd campaign for Hillary. I'd make sure Rudy didn't think he could coast. I'd kneecap Tony Franklin and pay for a scholarship to LSU for Chris Todd.  I'd call Tommy Bowden and tell him to get his shit together. I'd tell Richt to worry less about the color of the shirts and spend more time getting HIS shit together.  This year is a fucking DISASTER.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 07:56:15 AM »
One's going to be Da SecRAHturry of Edumacation.  The other is going to be Head of Housing and Urban Developments. 

Fuck themselves? They are standing ready to fuck us all. The candy store is open. Let the feeding begin. White folks are royally fucked.

Can we punt back to January and start all this shit over?  I'd campaign for Hillary. I'd make sure Rudy didn't think he could coast. I'd kneecap Tony Franklin and pay for a scholarship to LSU for Chris Todd.  I'd call Tommy Bowden and tell him to get his shit together. I'd tell Richt to worry less about the color of the shirts and spend more time getting HIS shit together.  This year is a fucking DISASTER.

Are we sure that the Mayan's predicted December 2012 as the end of the world?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 09:09:43 AM »
Are we sure that the Mayan's predicted December 2012 as the end of the world?

Not the end of the world per se, but the end of a generation. Basically what will happen is that people will have a choice, make the wrong one and the world will enter a period of chaos and struggle.  Coincidentally, the mistake will be made in 2008.  We just made it. 

Americans are FUCKING IDIOTS.

http://www.adishakti.org/mayan_end_times_prophecy_12-21-2012.htm
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 09:15:56 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 02:45:58 PM »
Not the end of the world per se, but the end of a generation. Basically what will happen is that people will have a choice, make the wrong one and the world will enter a period of chaos and struggle.  Coincidentally, the mistake will be made in 2008.  We just made it. 

Americans are FUCKING IDIOTS.

http://www.adishakti.org/mayan_end_times_prophecy_12-21-2012.htm

LAZY, FUCKING IDIOTS.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions