Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

You Think Censorship Isn't Real?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
You Think Censorship Isn't Real?
« on: January 14, 2021, 04:55:49 PM »
I heard a clip of Alejandro Occasionally Cortex saying what I'm posting below.  Half the country realizes full well what a nut job this idiot is.  The problem is that she actually has a lot of influence over the other half and I have no doubt that what she says is in fact, coming.  

I can say, there is absolutely a commission being discussed but it seems to be more investigatory, in style rather than truth and reconciliation, so I think that’s an interesting concept for us to explore, and I do think that several members of Congress, in some of my discussions, have brought up media literacy because that is a part of what happened here and we’re going to have to figure out how we rein in our media environment so that you can’t just spew disinformation and misinformation," Ocasio-Cortez said.

So what it comes down to is at some point in the not too distant future, our government is coming after conservative media outlets.  Big Technocrats just shut down Parler.  Do you think they're not coming after the rest? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: You Think Censorship Isn't Real?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 02:49:52 PM »
I heard a clip of Alejandro Occasionally Cortex saying what I'm posting below.  Half the country realizes full well what a nut job this idiot is.  The problem is that she actually has a lot of influence over the other half and I have no doubt that what she says is in fact, coming. 

I can say, there is absolutely a commission being discussed but it seems to be more investigatory, in style rather than truth and reconciliation, so I think that’s an interesting concept for us to explore, and I do think that several members of Congress, in some of my discussions, have brought up media literacy because that is a part of what happened here and we’re going to have to figure out how we rein in our media environment so that you can’t just spew disinformation and misinformation," Ocasio-Cortez said.

So what it comes down to is at some point in the not too distant future, our government is coming after conservative media outlets.  Big Technocrats just shut down Parler.  Do you think they're not coming after the rest?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2021, 03:24:16 PM »
So after that post yesterday, Veritas unveils a video of Twatter CEO, Jack Dorsey, saying Trump's account is just the first.  They're going to spend the coming weeks going after numerous other accounts.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2021, 04:05:31 PM »
Love Project Veritas - its absolutely the most effect way to halt this stuff. James O'Keefe is a stellar investigator. Balls of steel too. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2021, 04:08:40 PM »
Love Project Veritas - its absolutely the most effect way to halt this stuff. James O'Keefe is a stellar investigator. Balls of steel too.
He may be the only reason we aren't speaking Mandarin already
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2021, 04:20:08 PM »
He may be the only reason we aren't speaking Mandarin already
I had some Mandarin food at Panda Express this past Tuesday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2021, 04:23:37 PM »
I had some Mandarin food at Panda Express this past Tuesday.
mmm, chow king. Ross Clark Circle's finest quick service Chinese Buffet. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE