Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2021 Pandemic Version Of Baseball Bitchin' & Moanin'

Re: 2021 Pandemic Version Of Baseball Bitchin' & Moanin'
« Reply #100 on: May 24, 2021, 05:28:33 PM »
The Braves won 3 in a row.  This means they will get 3 hits combined in the next 4.

It's going to be great when they play the cubs in the NLCS and they hit like that the first 3 games of the series, but then bust out the boom the last 4.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #101 on: May 24, 2021, 06:07:34 PM »
It's going to be great when they play the cubs in the NLCS and they hit like that the first 3 games of the series, but then bust out the boom the last 4.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #102 on: May 26, 2021, 01:36:25 PM »
I can't believe the Cards are still in first in the Central.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #103 on: May 26, 2021, 02:28:28 PM »
I can't believe the Cards are still in first in the Central.
I can
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #104 on: May 26, 2021, 03:20:38 PM »
I can
^^This^^

Ditto

I agree

You're damn right they are

Did you expect anything else?

Oh pleeeeeeease

Bitch please
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2021, 11:15:59 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #107 on: June 06, 2021, 07:56:53 PM »
At this point, I think my son’s team, the Southern Illinois Styxx, could beat the Cardinals. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #108 on: June 07, 2021, 08:39:23 AM »
At this point, I think my son’s team, the Southern Illinois Styxx, could beat the Cardinals.
Doesn’t matter anyway.  The only question is who will the Cubs face in the World Series?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #109 on: June 07, 2021, 08:49:36 AM »
Doesn’t matter anyway.  The only question is who will the Cubs face in the World Series?
Wait...is it 2016?  Fire Gus!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #110 on: June 09, 2021, 10:57:22 AM »
Over 33%, or 251/637th through the season.  Quick check of some stats:

In the AL, the Tampa Sting Rays are 16 games over .500 and leading the East.  Boston hanging with them, but the Yank Me's are only 3 games over.  Hope it stays that way.  The Orioles are still shitty.  

The White Sox are leading the Central at 14 over par, while the A's and Trash Bangers are in a tight race out West.

NL leaders are the Mets, Brew Crew and Gay Pride Boys.  Gotta' think the Fathers and Dodgers will fight it out later in the season.  Bravos are 3.5 back and finally back to .500.  They haven't been over .500 yet this year, so look for a 3-4 game losing streak starting tonight.  The Cubbies are a half game back while the Cheatin' Cards are only 3.5 out after a slide.

The MLB leaders in Home Runs are Vlad Guerrero Jr. and Ronald Acuna Matada with 18 each.  Show Hey Ohtani is one back at 17.  Kris Bryant having a solid year at .307 13 HR and 38 RBI.

Pitching:  How in the Sam Hell does Jacob deGrom have two losses (5-2) with a .62 ERA???  Dat boy is sick.  The Braves ship Kevin Gausman off to the Pride Boys and he promptly goes 7-0 with a 1.29 ERA.  Not complaining though, starting pitching hasn't been our problem.  Jack Flaherty is dominating at 8-1, and on a side note, former AU standout, Casey Mize is 3-4 with a crappy Detroit club, with an ERA just over 3.00. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #111 on: June 09, 2021, 11:10:14 AM »
Braves are 2.5 back bucko....something interesting though, Braves and Mets are both at 29 in the win column, Mets have played 5 less games so they have 5 less losses. If they went anything worse than 3-2 in those 5 extra games....they lose ground.... This is a tight race. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #112 on: June 09, 2021, 12:22:30 PM »
Braves are 2.5 back bucko....something interesting though, Braves and Mets are both at 29 in the win column, Mets have played 5 less games so they have 5 less losses. If they went anything worse than 3-2 in those 5 extra games....they lose ground.... This is a tight race.
I think it will stay tight most of the way because the division isn't all that skippy overall.  I'd feel better if Ozuna hadn't broken his digits, then used his cast to break his wife's face.  Austin Riley has picked up a good bit of the slack. though.

I was pumped about them handling Aaron Nola last night. (Perfect name for a guy that pitched at LSU)  He's a damn good pitcher, very Wainwright in his approach.  You're never getting the same pitch in the same place, twice.  He's 93 inside.  Then breaking one off at 81 down in the zone.  Love to watch it, except against ATL. He did leave a change up out over the plate last night and Acuna about sent that shit out of the stadium. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #113 on: June 14, 2021, 10:12:34 AM »
Over 33%, or 251/637th through the season.  Quick check of some stats:

In the AL, the Tampa Sting Rays are 16 games over .500 and leading the East.  Boston hanging with them, but the Yank Me's are only 3 games over.  Hope it stays that way.  The Orioles are still shitty. 

The White Sox are leading the Central at 14 over par, while the A's and Trash Bangers are in a tight race out West.

NL leaders are the Mets, Brew Crew and Gay Pride Boys.  Gotta' think the Fathers and Dodgers will fight it out later in the season.  Bravos are 3.5 back and finally back to .500.  They haven't been over .500 yet this year, so look for a 3-4 game losing streak starting tonight.  The Cubbies are a half game back while the Cheatin' Cards are only 3.5 out after a slide.

The MLB leaders in Home Runs are Vlad Guerrero Jr. and Ronald Acuna Matada with 18 each.  Show Hey Ohtani is one back at 17.  Kris Bryant having a solid year at .307 13 HR and 38 RBI.

Pitching:  How in the Sam Hell does Jacob deGrom have two losses (5-2) with a .62 ERA???  Dat boy is sick.  The Braves ship Kevin Gausman off to the Pride Boys and he promptly goes 7-0 with a 1.29 ERA.  Not complaining though, starting pitching hasn't been our problem.  Jack Flaherty is dominating at 8-1, and on a side note, former AU standout, Casey Mize is 3-4 with a crappy Detroit club, with an ERA just over 3.00.
I'm a regular Nostra Dumb Ass.  Right after that post, they lost 4 straight.  Won last night, but it's just wash, rinse, repeat this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #114 on: June 14, 2021, 12:08:42 PM »
I'm a regular Nostra Dumb Ass.  Right after that post, they lost 4 straight.  Won last night, but it's just wash, rinse, repeat this year.

and to the Marlins no less 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #115 on: June 21, 2021, 12:45:25 PM »
There is no joy in this season.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #116 on: June 21, 2021, 02:09:13 PM »
There is no joy in this season. 
It's June and the Cubs are still in 1st place.  Apocalypse coming soon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #117 on: June 22, 2021, 10:33:53 AM »
It's June and the Cubs are still in 1st place.  Apocalypse coming soon.
Nobody likes you.  Nobody.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #118 on: June 22, 2021, 11:53:40 AM »
Nobody likes you.  Nobody.
So, you mean my momma has been lying to me all these years?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #119 on: June 22, 2021, 11:59:54 AM »
So, you mean my momma has been lying to me all these years?
She's really a Cards fan, too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions