Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Censorship Continues

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
The Censorship Continues
« on: January 12, 2021, 12:12:26 PM »
Barry Moore is the representative in Congress from our area and was just sworn in last week.  He was formerly in the House of Representatives until 2018.  He's been an avid Trump supporter since day 1 and was the first in the House to endorse The Donald.  He ran on that fact along with promoting term limits.  

Wiregrass Tiger grew up knowing Barry and his brother, Mark.  Despite that unfortunate association, Barry has successfully run for office twice.  He also was one of the reps that voted to decertify the election.  Anyway, the Congressman just deleted his twatter account after the twats suspended him for a couple of posts he made.  One twat basically said there have been more people arrested for stealing a podium than for stealing an election. In another, he said that a black cop shot a white woman at the Capitol, but that doesn't fit the left's narrative.

The Bookfaces are now censoring any thread or post referencing "stop the steal". Folks, whether you agree with the premise that this election was stolen or not, you have to be chilled by what's happening in this country and how so much of our lives are controlled by big tech.  I find it ironic that so many have likened President Trump to Hitler, yet the first thing that Hitler, Stalin, Mao etc. did to gain control, was to silence the opposition.  It's happening here and now.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: The Censorship Continues
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 01:14:06 PM »
I think in the next 4 years you are going to see things that you never would have thought could happen in this country.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 01:29:16 PM »
If malcom x actually said everything in that meme, It’s the first thing I’ve seen him quoted as saying that I completely agree with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

jmar

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 05:54:59 PM »
Not advocating for violence but it's the only possible way to restore our Republic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2021, 02:48:28 PM »
Not advocating for violence but it's the only possible way to restore our Republic.

you forget to give quote credits to the British, circa 1812. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 03:08:48 PM »
I think in the next 4 years you are going to see things that you never would have thought could happen in this country. 
Why wait?  I already am seeing stuff I never thought remotely possible. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2021, 03:11:05 PM »
you forget to give quote credits to the British, circa 1812.
Wiregrass will likely claim he said it as well. 

Sadly, there doesn't seem to be any political will by the Republicans to fight against our oppressors.

https://www.digitalhistory.uh.edu/disp_textbook.cfm?smtID=2&psid=2989
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2021, 03:17:07 PM »
Wiregrass will likely claim he said it as well.

Sadly, there doesn't seem to be any political will by the Republicans to fight against our oppressors.

https://www.digitalhistory.uh.edu/disp_textbook.cfm?smtID=2&psid=2989
There are no Republicans or Democrats.  They are all the self-serving same. 

Take Turtle McConnell.  He aligned himself with Trump when and only when he saw the economy roaring and the mood of MOST of the nation brimming with confidence.  He rode him like a pony in his pathetically mewling bid to get re-elected and then immediately abandoned him. 

Trump is the only politician in my lifetime whose decisions were truly based on what was best for the country, politics be damned.  And they had to cheat like hell to beat him.  He warned us ahead of time. He told us exactly what would happen.  And to be honest? So did they.  Bernie even quoted the time. 3 or 4 am.  We didn’t do anything. We let it happen. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2021, 03:38:28 PM »
There are no Republicans or Democrats.  They are all the self-serving same.

Take Turtle McConnell.  He aligned himself with Trump when and only when he saw the economy roaring and the mood of MOST of the nation brimming with confidence.  He rode him like a pony in his pathetically mewling bid to get re-elected and then immediately abandoned him.

Trump is the only politician in my lifetime whose decisions were truly based on what was best for the country, politics be damned.  And they had to cheat like hell to beat him.  He warned us ahead of time. He told us exactly what would happen.  And to be honest? So did they.  Bernie even quoted the time. 3 or 4 am.  We didn’t do anything. We let it happen.
All true.
Our justice system is in the tank.
Nothing is challenged anymore if it is heard at all.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2021, 03:42:01 PM »
Why wait?  I already am seeing stuff I never thought remotely possible.
They are just warming up.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2021, 03:50:02 PM »

Take Turtle McConnell.  He aligned himself with Trump when and only when he saw the economy roaring and the mood of MOST of the nation brimming with confidence.  He rode him like a pony in his pathetically mewling bid to get re-elected and then immediately abandoned him.

Trump is the only politician in my lifetime whose decisions were truly based on what was best for the country, politics be damned.  And they had to cheat like hell to beat him.  He warned us ahead of time. He told us exactly what would happen.  And to be honest? So did they.  Bernie even quoted the time. 3 or 4 am.  We didn’t do anything. We let it happen.
I agree with all of that.  However, there's such a helpless feeling with the last part of that.  Other than making sure you vote, what could you and I do about it?  Yes, they warned all of us but we didn't know where or how it was going to happen. And even if we did, the media and big tech were so dead set on making sure he's out of office, I don't think 1,000 confessions would matter.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2021, 03:51:32 PM »
They are just warming up. 
They intend on ruining President Trump publicly and privately for starters. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2021, 04:04:22 PM »
I agree with all of that.  However, there's such a helpless feeling with the last part of that.  Other than making sure you vote, what could you and I do about it?  Yes, they warned all of us but we didn't know where or how it was going to happen. And even if we did, the media and big tech were so dead set on making sure he's out of office, I don't think 1,000 confessions would matter. 
Well that's the thing Snags. All along the conservative radio jocks kept asking "what will you do?" while of course they were behind a microphone. And while they denounced the rioting and looting throughout the summer and fall "we" as conservatives were to take the political high ground, fight them with reason.  So with the breach this past Wednesday the jocks are all condemning it and suddenly becoming apologists.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2021, 04:11:10 PM »
I agree with all of that.  However, there's such a helpless feeling with the last part of that.  Other than making sure you vote, what could you and I do about it?  Yes, they warned all of us but we didn't know where or how it was going to happen. And even if we did, the media and big tech were so dead set on making sure he's out of office, I don't think 1,000 confessions would matter. 
Bernie told us even the cities.  It was all out there in advance. The places and the times. 

i dont know what could have been done either, though.  

I sort of figured they couldn’t pull it off. I saw the passion in the Trump rallies and the apathy toward the crypt keeper.  I felt like Trump would pull even more votes than in 2016 (he did) and I didn’t think there was cheating big enough to overcome that. I didn’t count on votes being swapped. (They were no matter what Facebook tells you). I didn’t count on ballots being run through multiple times.  (They were no matter what warnings Twitter posts).  I didn’t count on truckloads of pre-filled ballots showing up with nothing but Biden marked on them. (They did and it does t matter what the networks say).  

you’ve got to applaud their attention to detail. They spent four years planning it. The number crunchers figured out they didn’t need to make huge changes everywhere.  They only needed six or eight counties.  They banked on complicit state governors (whore ass Gretchen comes to mind) to back their play.  And then they orchestrated fraud on a scale never before seen.

Trump won more total land area and more counties nationwide in 2020 than he did in 2016. Just not those 6 or 8 - all of which “shut down counting” only to open hours later with a massive spike in Biden votes. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2021, 04:27:21 PM »

^^This.Very Sadly 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2021, 04:57:05 PM »
Bernie told us even the cities.  It was all out there in advance. The places and the times.

i dont know what could have been done either, though. 

I sort of figured they couldn’t pull it off. I saw the passion in the Trump rallies and the apathy toward the crypt keeper.  I felt like Trump would pull even more votes than in 2016 (he did) and I didn’t think there was cheating big enough to overcome that. I didn’t count on votes being swapped. (They were no matter what Facebook tells you). I didn’t count on ballots being run through multiple times.  (They were no matter what warnings Twitter posts).  I didn’t count on truckloads of pre-filled ballots showing up with nothing but Biden marked on them. (They did and it does t matter what the networks say). 

you’ve got to applaud their attention to detail. They spent four years planning it. The number crunchers figured out they didn’t need to make huge changes everywhere.  They only needed six or eight counties.  They banked on complicit state governors (whore ass Gretchen comes to mind) to back their play.  And then they orchestrated fraud on a scale never before seen.

Trump won more total land area and more counties nationwide in 2020 than he did in 2016. Just not those 6 or 8 - all of which “shut down counting” only to open hours later with a massive spike in Biden votes.
One very interesting thing that we may never hear about, is the fact that Sydney Powell got sued for $1.3 billion by Dominion for what amounts to defamation.  Why is that significant?  Because the one iron clad defense to a claim of defamation is the truth.  Which means, when Dominion filed suit, they opened themselves up to total scrutiny.  Powell can subpoena records, emails etc. and depose anyone and everyone related to the case.  And I imagine she'll have Trump's financial backing to look under every rock.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2021, 05:01:36 PM »
One very interesting thing that we may never hear about, is the fact that Sydney Powell got sued for $1.3 billion by Dominion for what amounts to defamation.  Why is that significant?  Because the one iron clad defense to a claim of defamation is the truth.  Which means, when Dominion filed suit, they opened themselves up to total scrutiny.  Powell can subpoena records, emails etc. and depose anyone and everyone related to the case.  And I imagine she'll have Trump's financial backing to look under every rock. 
They only filed the suit after they had sufficient time to "purge" their machines and finish the shredding process.  There will have to be a lot of rocks uncovered and dug out to find anything now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2021, 05:15:27 PM »
They only filed the suit after they had sufficient time to "purge" their machines and finish the shredding process.  There will have to be a lot of rocks uncovered and dug out to find anything now.
Troof
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2021, 05:22:54 PM »
Troof
Doggone your fancy lawyerin' and your sidekick Buzz.

Whatchu boys know about this Lin Wood? Is he a saboteur, overly villainized by the left or just straight-up insane?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2021, 05:33:47 PM »
Doggone your fancy lawyerin' and your sidekick Buzz.

Whatchu boys know about this Lin Wood? Is he a saboteur, overly villainized by the left or just straight-up insane?
Lynwood?  Lynwood Jones from over on Blackwood Mountain? Yeah, that boy's crazier than a sprayed cockroach.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions