Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Unofficial early signing day thread 2020?

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Unofficial early signing day thread 2020?
« on: December 16, 2020, 11:16:23 PM »
Umm...

We can pretend it means nothing, but ended today behind: 
Alabama
Georgia
LSU
Florida
Tennessee
Missouri
Kentucky
Ole Miss
Mississippi State
and
Arkansas

Ranked in the 40s nationally. 
If you're looking for additional evidence as to why Gus had to go?  This is it.  

I've heard some here and elsewhere bag on Tuberville for his recruiting, but the worst class ever for him was like 24?  Yes, I know there's time to rectify this when February rolls around, but not nearly as much.  I don't think there's enough beef left out there to kick this class into the 20s.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Unofficial early signing day thread 2020?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2020, 01:05:58 AM »
Pshaw. I’m sure there’s at least one more TE out there for us!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2020, 08:49:47 AM »
Pshaw. I’m sure there’s at least one more TE out there for us!
And a few more grad transfer guards
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2020, 10:01:12 AM »
The rich keep getting richer.  And the rich keep paying for more high priced talent.  Bama signed 24.  Six of them are 5* and fourteen are 4*.  Two of the remaining 3* guys are massive defensive tackles.

They signed two 5* and two 4* offensive linemen.  One 5* and two 4* defensive linemen.

By comparison, Auburn signed four total 4* recruits and the rest are 3*.  The only real positive is I think we did fairly gooder on the D-line.  However, in keeping with the trend of failing to land any top flight O-linemen, we signed a 270 pound 3* guy and we have a 280 pound grad transfer from Harvard coming in.  This is why we will suck for some time to come.  If you can't win or hold your own on the line of scrimmage, everything else is shit.

And with Bill Taylor graduating, we didn't sign one long snapper in this class.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2020, 10:05:45 AM »
The rich keep getting richer.  And the rich keep paying for more high priced talent.  Bama signed 24.  Six of them are 5* and fourteen are 4*.  Two of the remaining 3* guys are massive defensive tackles.

They signed two 5* and two 4* offensive linemen.  One 5* and two 4* defensive linemen.

By comparison, Auburn signed four total 4* recruits and the rest are 3*.  The only real positive is I think we did fairly gooder on the D-line.  However, in keeping with the trend of failing to land any top flight O-linemen, we signed a 270 pound 3* guy and we have a 280 pound grad transfer from Harvard coming in.  This is why we will suck for some time to come.  If you can't win or hold your own on the line of scrimmage, everything else is shit.

Is this supposed to make me feel better?  Because it didn't. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2020, 10:12:12 AM »
Furked, I tell ya
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2020, 10:17:10 AM »
Is this supposed to make me feel better?  Because it didn't.
I know.  Bill Taylor leaving is kind of like Jordan retiring.  Don't know if we'll ever be able to replace his talent or his leadership.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2020, 11:42:55 AM »

Do you have any shower pics of the new guys, yet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2020, 11:48:07 AM »
Do you have any shower pics of the new guys, yet?
Yes, but I haven't finished jerki......err, I mean I haven't gotten them developed yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2020, 11:50:42 AM »
Yes, but I haven't finished jerki......err, I mean I haven't gotten them developed yet.
Get those bad boys down to the Big B and get them developed, STAT!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2020, 12:21:22 PM »
Aaannnd the hits just keep on coming.  4* O-lineman, Jaeden Roberts (6'5" 340) decommits from AU.  Ranked the 14th best tackle in the country.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2020, 12:35:35 PM »
Aaannnd the hits just keep on coming.  4* O-lineman, Jaeden Roberts (6'5" 340) decommits from AU.  Ranked the 14th best tackle in the country.
The fuck we need offensive linemen for? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2020, 02:00:48 PM »
The fudge we need offensive linemen for?
We roll 5 deep
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2020, 03:12:48 PM »
We roll 5 deep
We didn't want him anyway.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan