Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Covids

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
The Covids
« on: December 10, 2020, 10:30:28 AM »
I wasn't supposed to say anything until now, but I volunteered for the first round of the Covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer.  The vaccine was actually developed in Russia and Pfizer is administering the first experimental batch here in the U.S.  It's a 6 round vaccine and I had my first one Tuesday at 6:20 a.m.  Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm fine and there are no side effects at all.  In fact Я чувствую себя хорошо и все в порядке YA chuvstvuyu sebya khorosho i vse v poryadke.

Comrades

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: The Covids
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 10:50:24 AM »
So, that's what happened to everybody else?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2020, 11:16:58 AM »
But Orange Man love Russia....Orange man badddddd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 05:47:02 PM »
The Covid is real and it has infected one of my close family members who isn't doing so well in ICU. I'll spare you the details, but it's affected me in every way imaginable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2020, 11:09:21 AM »
The Covid is real and it has infected one of my close family members who isn't doing so well in ICU. I'll spare you the details, but it's affected me in every way imaginable.
Godspeed, man.  I'm sorry you're going through this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2020, 02:39:31 PM »
Sorry to hear BF. Hope times are better very soon.

btw, I know of someone in the hospital for 90 plus days. They were on a vent for a good part of this time. They made it out of the hospital, so it does happen. Hang in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2020, 10:13:42 AM »
Hope your family member recovers soon, BF.  I think we've all had people close to us that have been affected.  I've known two people very well that died, reportedly from Covid.  Both in their late 60's.  One I know had multiple other health issues, while the other I have no idea.  He taught tennis and golf on a daily basis and was a regular substitute teacher at a local school. 

One friend of mine, who is the strength coach at Troy, battled it for weeks on end.  Was in ICU and then a rehab facility until just recently.  I'm not aware of any underlying health problems he might have.  It's wild how it affects people in different ways.  Most are just positive and have no symptoms, while it will send others to the grave. But honestly, so will the regular flu. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2020, 10:29:03 AM »
Hope your family member recovers soon, BF.  I think we've all had people close to us that have been affected.  I've known two people very well that died, reportedly from Covid.  Both in their late 60's.  One I know had multiple other health issues, while the other I have no idea.  He taught tennis and golf on a daily basis and was a regular substitute teacher at a local school.

One friend of mine, who is the strength coach at Troy, battled it for weeks on end.  Was in ICU and then a rehab facility until just recently.  I'm not aware of any underlying health problems he might have.  It's wild how it affects people in different ways.  Most are just positive and have no symptoms, while it will send others to the grave. But honestly, so will the regular flu.
Yep.  That's where I am on this.  I had the flu last year.  Was sick for a few days, got better.  Another guy who went four or five days a week to the gym I went to,  a guy ten years younger than me and in good shape got it about the same time I did.  He was dead two weeks later.  

Here's what else I know.  There IS NO COVID-19.  That terminology is misleading.  The fact that this virus affects different people in vastly different ways indicates to me that there is no single strain.  Either that, or it is (in the words of Stephen King from The Stand) a shifting-antigen virus (likely man-made) that adapts to the host.  Everything we are being told (other than to wash your hands) is an outright fucking lie.  

If you have a cold, the flu, stomach virus or whatever, the symptoms in everyone who has it are essentially the same.  With this?  Fever?  Not always. Stomach problems? Not always. Sore throat? Not always. Congestion? Not always. Cough? Not always. You don't have that many wildly varying symptoms and it be the same thing.  I know one person who had it, had the sniffles for three or four days and was fine.  Another who had no sniffles, no congestion, no cough but nearly shit themselves blind for eight days.  Another who's had a nagging cough for about two weeks. All tested positive" (which is horseshit anyway). I know another (73 years old) who had lung problems for years (on an inhaler, had been hospitalized three times in the past year for breathing issues) and while hospitalized with the most recent problems had COVID added to the diagnosis.  She died. From COVID?  Well, that's what they said.  I don't know.  All I know is that every single one of those people "had COVID" with symptoms that were nothing alike.  No commonalities.  That's not a "single virus" in any way we've ever known or understood one.  

The flu symptoms for me and the guy who died were the same.  Fever, dehydration, congestion, cough.  My body fought it off. His failed somewhere along the line.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2020, 05:35:38 PM »
Covid took my Mom. This disease is a monster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2020, 05:44:23 PM »
Damn, BF.  So sorry to hear that.  Condolences.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2020, 08:03:05 PM »
Shit.  Very sorry for your loss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2020, 11:37:02 PM »
Sorry, BF.  Praying for you, brother.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2020, 07:52:29 AM »
I appreciate the condolences. I would go into details, but it's not how I wish to remember my Mother.

What I do know is this is no virus like I have ever seen. Kaos may be on to something. That's a separate discussion though.

The grieving process has begun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2020, 09:01:18 AM »
I appreciate the condolences. I would go into details, but it's not how I wish to remember my Mother.

What I do know is this is no virus like I have ever seen. Kaos may be on to something. That's a separate discussion though.

Hang in there, BF. Sorry for your loss and know you have a lot to deal with right now, so hang on. Prayers for better days very soon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2020, 09:46:35 AM »

I’m not belittling your loss by any stretch.  

My sympathy is with you and your family 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2020, 10:21:45 AM »
I’m not belittling your loss by any stretch. 

My sympathy is with you and your family
I didn't take it that way all, Brother. Thank you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2020, 01:13:42 PM »
Sorry for your loss, BF.  Just try to remember her the way she was and hang on to that.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

bgreene

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2020, 04:25:58 PM »
So sorry to hear that BF.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2020, 05:34:46 PM »
We all hate that we have loved ones that succumb to this thing. Each year we have loved ones that are hit hard by the flu, heart disease, and many other ailments.
I find it dd that al of those other ailments seemed to have disappeared.

And I will not be taking the government poison. I haven't discussed this with my folks yet. I know they have already had their flu shots this year. I'm wondering if they will take this yet.

For everyone that has lost a loved one during this time, prayers of peace.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2020, 01:07:56 PM »
My condolences to BF in the loss of his Mom. 

Just prior to Thanksgiving I lost almost two weeks of work fighting off what I thought was the crud. Went to clinic that advertised quick test only to be told they were out. Was swabbed for a three to five day result instead. Got a steroid shot, antibiotics, syrup and inhaler. Waited for results.

Called three times to no avail and went back. They then gave me the quick test. NP came back in a half hour and told me I was negative. So I said yes (with a smirk) but you gave me antibiotics which is for a bacterial infection and her response was that she could only treat me for the symptoms she could see.

Truly believe I had the Wuhan Virus, only the testing failed. 
Still feeling the effects from it. 

Now if we follow "the science" we should be masking through next winter. There are reportedly 17 strains of this virus although the little dictators and media are calling it a disease. 
The first vaccine hasn't been through proper trials on animals which means the public are the actual guinea pigs. And effects from the vaccine can show up much later. Meanwhile we are hearing little if anything about the seasonal flu.

I know it's real and it's destroying us. But this is a weaponized virus with skewed numbers that the experts are now saying having it once does not preclude one from getting it again...even with the vaccine! 

The testing is very flawed.

I had been supplementing with Zinc, D, C and B12 long before falling Ill. Might have provided just enough to fend it off. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions