Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Covids

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: The Covids
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2021, 11:46:56 AM »
My condolences to BF in the loss of his Mom.

Just prior to Thanksgiving I lost almost two weeks of work fighting off what I thought was the crud. Went to clinic that advertised quick test only to be told they were out. Was swabbed for a three to five day result instead. Got a steroid shot, antibiotics, syrup and inhaler. Waited for results.

Called three times to no avail and went back. They then gave me the quick test. NP came back in a half hour and told me I was negative. So I said yes (with a smirk) but you gave me antibiotics which is for a bacterial infection and her response was that she could only treat me for the symptoms she could see.

Truly believe I had the Wuhan Virus, only the testing failed.
Still feeling the effects from it.

Now if we follow "the science" we should be masking through next winter. There are reportedly 17 strains of this virus although the little dictators and media are calling it a disease.
The first vaccine hasn't been through proper trials on animals which means the public are the actual guinea pigs. And effects from the vaccine can show up much later. Meanwhile we are hearing little if anything about the seasonal flu.

I know it's real and it's destroying us. But this is a weaponized virus with skewed numbers that the experts are now saying having it once does not preclude one from getting it again...even with the vaccine!

The testing is very flawed.

I had been supplementing with Zinc, D, C and B12 long before falling Ill. Might have provided just enough to fend it off.
After you took your test, they realized that the quick test is really only good for a positive result. If negative, they still send off a long test. By the time you had your second test, you were probably over it. This is definitely a virus that has no rhyme or reason.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2021, 12:42:27 PM »
In severe cases, there are roughly two stages of the disease known as Covid 19 (ID-19). and where the hell did they get -id from? SARS-CoV-2 is the virus and they are calling the "set of symptoms" of the disease Covid 19. Another problem I have is most doctors are not treating this disease early enough to save lives. There are effective treatments, but the trials for such treatments were canceled until most recently. I do not trust Fauci NIH, CDC, HHS, or the NIAID. The damage caused by the virus is all over the place. Endothelial and epithelial cells of many tissues in the human body are damaged during the second stage of the disease. Treatments have to be timed just right and involve the use of antivirals, steroids, vitamin supplements, etc.

The lung pathology seen in patients with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) shows marked microvascular thrombosis and haemorrhage linked to extensive alveolar and interstitial inflammation that shares features with macrophage activation syndrome (MAS)

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanrhe/article/PIIS2665-9913(20)30121-1/fulltext

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2021, 07:20:00 AM »
Well, the WHO finally admitted testing flaws, but stop short of admitting to fearmongering.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/03/no_author/the-who-confirms-that-the-covid-19-pcr-test-is-flawed-estimates-of-positive-cases-are-meaningless/

We have to look no further than the enemy within...Fauci, the CDC, NIH, HHS, NIAID, EcoHealth Alliance (Peter Daszak who funded the gain-of-function research at the WIV). Ralph (Trailblazer) Baric of UNC at Chapel Hill the chimeric guru. There are enough conflicts of interest by these bad actors to span close to 40 years.

CREATING CHIMERIC COVS WITH NOVEL RBDS HAS GONE ON FOR DECADES

Researchers have been generating chimeric CoVs for over two decades, long before the advent of modern sequencing or genetic engineering techniques. For example, in 1999, a group from Utrecht University used targeted RNA recombination to create a “cat‐and‐mouse” CoV chimera: the RBDs of a feline and murine CoV were swapped, demonstrating that this exchange swapped also species tropism during in vitro experiments.[28]

In 2007, the Shi group at WIV created a series of “bat‐man” CoV chimeric spike proteins while trying to determine what exactly confers CoVs the ability to jump from one species to another. The researchers used different segments of the spike protein of the human SARS virus to replace corresponding segments in the spike protein of a bat viral backbone. It was concluded that a relatively short region (aa 310 to 518) of the spike protein “was necessary and sufficient to convert Rp3‐S into a huACE2‐binding molecule,”29 that is to provide the bat CoV spike protein with a novel ability of binding to a human ACE2 receptor.

In 2008, the Baric group at the University of North Carolina (UNC) took the WIV research one step further: instead of using human immunodeficiency viruses (HIV) pseudo‐viruses with bat CoV spike proteins, a live chimeric CoV was created. Following the experiments of their 2007 WIV colleagues, the Baric group used a bat SARS‐like CoV as a backbone and replaced its RBD with the RBD from human SARS.[30]

In 2015, the Shi and Baric groups joined forces and published probably the most famous gain‐of‐function virology paper, which described the creation of another synthetic chimeric virus.[19] This time the RBD of a mouse‐adapted SARS backbone (SARS‐MA15) was replaced by the RBD of RsSHC014, a bat strain previously isolated from Yunnan bats in 2011 by the Shi group. In 2016, the Baric group repeated their 2015 experiment using the same SARS‐MA15 backbone and the RBD from Rs3367,[31] a close relative of RsSHC014 also previously found in Yunnan by WIV and renamed “WIV1” after live culturing.[17]

Probably the largest reported number of novel chimeric viruses created was described in a 2017 paper from the Shi group at WIV,[15] in which the authors reported creating eight chimeric viruses using WIV1 as a backbone and transplanting into it various RBDs from bat SARS‐like viruses. These viruses were collected over a span of 5 years from the same cave near Kunming, Yunnan Province, where the Shi group originally found Rs3367 and RsSHC014. Only two of the eight live chimeric viruses were successfully rescued, and those two strains were found to possess the ability to bind to the human ACE2 receptor, as confirmed by experiments in hACE2‐expressing HeLa cells and RT‐PCR quantification of viral RNA.

SARS‐COV‐2 SHARES ITS RBD WITH A PANGOLIN COV

The possibility that pangolins could be the intermediate host for SARS‐CoV‐2 has long been under discussion. [32-34] The biggest divergence between SARS‐CoV‐2 and RaTG13 is observed in the RBD of their spike proteins.[4] Although its overall genome similarity is lower to SARS‐CoV‐2 than that of RaTG13, the MP789 pangolin strain isolated from GD pangolins has an almost identical RBD to that of SARS‐CoV‐2. Indeed, pangolin CoVs and SARS‐CoV‐2 possess identical amino acids at the five critical residues of the RBD, whereas RaTG13 only shares one amino acid with SARS‐CoV‐2.[35] ACE2 sequence similarity is higher between humans and pangolins than between humans and bats. Intriguingly, the spike protein of SARS‐CoV‐2 has a higher predicted binding affinity to human ACE2 receptor than to that of pangolins and bats.ix Before the SARS‐CoV‐2 outbreak, pangolins were the only mammals other than bats documented to carry and be infected by SARS‐CoV‐2 related CoV.[12] Recombination events between the RBD of CoV from pangolins and RaTG13‐like backbone could have produced SARS‐CoV‐2 as chimeric strain. For such recombination to occur naturally, the two viruses must have infected the same cell in the same organism simultaneously, a rather improbable event considering the low population density of pangolins and the scarce presence of CoVs in their natural populations.x Moreover, receptor binding studies of reconstituted RaTG13 showed that it does not bind to pangolin ACE2.xi

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/bies.202000240

« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 07:29:30 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2021, 02:58:10 PM »
Fauci is the enemy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2021, 03:07:34 PM »
Fauci is one of the many enemyies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2021, 04:37:50 PM »
seriously, who doesn't STILL think this was deliberate biological warfare by the Chinese with help from our own treasonous scoundrels inside the US?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2021, 04:55:44 PM »
seriously, who doesn't STILL think this was deliberate biological warfare by the Chinese with help from our own treasonous scoundrels inside the US?
81 million people, alive, dead, and those that never existed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2021, 10:12:10 AM »
We're screwed.

"No need for you to sign the 'Statement' Ralph!!"

https://usrtk.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Baric_Daszak_email.pdf
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2021, 10:14:21 AM »
81 million people, alive, dead, and those that never existed.
Use promo code "BLM" to receive a 100% discount at Nike.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2021, 10:30:39 AM »
Use promo code "BLM" to receive a 100% discount at Nike.
Or anywhere in Minneapolis 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2021, 11:12:16 AM »
Why all of the deaths in Brazil and India? I know we opened up Fort Dedrick, MD for who knows what. The virus is supposedly attenuating. Somebody's lying somewhere.

Loss of furin cleavage site attenuates SARS-CoV-2 pathogenesis

After infection with wild-type SARS-CoV-2, hamsters steadily lost weight starting at day 2 and continuing through to day 8, with peak weight loss of almost 15% (Fig.
2b, Extended Data Fig. 3a). Disease scores peaked at day 8, at which point hamsters had ruffled fur, hunched posture and reduced activity that required additional monitoring (Fig. 2c, Extended Data Fig. 3b). Despite severe disease, the hamsters infected with wild-type SARS-CoV-2 recovered and regained their starting weight by day 15 (Extended Data Fig. 3a). By contrast, hamsters infected with ΔPRRA SARS-CoV-2 showed minimal weight loss and no disease (Fig. 2b, Extended Data Fig. 3a, b). In both infection groups, hamsters gained weight after day 10 over the remainder of the 28-day time course (Extended Data Fig. 3a). In nasal washes, hamsters infected with wild-type or ΔPRRA SARS-CoV-2 had similar viral titres at two days after infection (Fig. 2d). However, greater replication of ΔPRRA SARS-CoV-2 was observed at three and four days after infection than was seen with wild-type SARS-CoV-2. In addition, the wild-type virus was cleared from the nasal washes a day earlier than was the ΔPRRA mutant, although no infectious virus was detected after day 7 in either hamster group. For viral RNA from oral swabs, we observed a similar pattern, in which higher viral RNA concentrations were seen at three and four days after infection with the ΔPRRA mutant relative to wild-type virus (Fig. 2e). However, the viral RNA in the swabs stayed positive though to seven days after infection, with higher concentrations been found in hamsters infected with wild-type virus than those infected with ΔPRRA SARS-CoV-2. Together, these results suggest that—despite attenuated disease—the ΔPRRA mutant replicates efficiently in the oral and nasal cavity of hamsters.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03237-4

https://search.usa.gov/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&affiliate=usamriid&query=coronavirus&commit.x=0&commit.y=0

https://www.usamriid.army.mil/press_releases/Golden%20mouse%20model%20release%20FINAL.pdf

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.03.02.433434v1.full

« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 11:28:53 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2021, 01:22:05 AM »
Or anywhere in Minneapolis
Well...except foot locker...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2021, 08:52:23 AM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2021, 02:06:28 PM »
Well...except foot locker...

each location blasts the latest and greatest filthy gangster rap - its a free perk for shopping. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2021, 06:03:25 AM »