Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Biden’s secretary of defense

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Biden’s secretary of defense
« on: December 09, 2020, 09:00:05 AM »
I’m sure Kaos may have told everyone in a secret meeting or something because I’m sure that he can’t wait. It looks like it may be an Auburn man! And an African American at that. Two firsts.

If we can just get this and Doug Jones in as attorney general, we can assure that Kaos will have a severe stroke and either die or drool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Biden’s secretary of defense
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2020, 09:20:28 AM »
I’m sure Kaos may have told everyone in a secret meeting or something because I’m sure that he can’t wait. It looks like it may be an Auburn man! And an African American at that. Two firsts.

If we can just get this and Doug Jones in as attorney general, we can assure that Kaos will have a severe stroke and either die or drool.
Secretary of the basement because that's all he's ever going to be.  An old man rambling in his basement. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Revsok

Neda
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2020, 09:55:53 AM »
Here lowest price as quoted here, http://www.swcove.com/?review=getfreebook.org Test the manufactured prototypes in relevant ambient temperature environments, and collect performance data that may be used to characterize the capabilities of the design, official statement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Neda
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2020, 08:35:13 PM »
Here lowest price as quoted here, http://www.swcove.com/?review=getfreebook.org Test the manufactured prototypes in relevant ambient temperature environments, and collect performance data that may be used to characterize the capabilities of the design, official statement.
Fuck yo momma.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com