Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Merry Christmas

jmar

Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2020, 01:04:21 PM »
Christmas was OK at my house. I am quarantined so I watched my wife and daughter open gifts through the glass door of the room I am locked in. My folks are fighting this beast also. So far, they are breathing OK. Unfortunately, my uncle didn’t fare as well. He passed yesterday. Ole covid turned into pneumonia quickly and he was not in good health already.
2020 cannot end quick enough.
My condolences for the loss of your uncle. And sorry for the struggles you and your loved ones are enduring this season.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2020, 03:06:49 PM »
Christmas was OK at my house. I am quarantined so I watched my wife and daughter open gifts through the glass door of the room I am locked in. My folks are fighting this beast also. So far, they are breathing OK. Unfortunately, my uncle didn’t fare as well. He passed yesterday. Ole covid turned into pneumonia quickly and he was not in good health already.
Condolences, cctau. And hope you’re well soon. 

I don’t get why people are not angry with China. This was an attack.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2020, 07:04:10 PM »
So sorry to hear that CCT.  Get well brother.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2020, 07:15:23 PM »
Sorry to hear that, CCT. Peace and well wishes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2020, 12:31:53 AM »
Sucks.  

Sorry to hear that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.