Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

They Don't Even Try To Hide It

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
They Don't Even Try To Hide It
« on: December 03, 2020, 03:27:22 PM »
So I picked up some lunch for me and Snagette and headed to the house a bit ago.  The TV is on and the noon time news on CBS is going.  They're doing a report on the Ronas and how the Biden transition team will be working with doctors etc.  Then, they switch to a picture of Trump and the reporter says, "Meanwhile, President Trump is only focusing on the election and continues to make baseless claims about election fraud."

Snagette looked at me and asked, "Did they really just say that?" 

The other day, I was listening to Sidney Powell talking about her investigation into the voter fraud.  I said this in another thread that after listening to the ass load of evidence they have, if even 25% of it is true, this is the biggest fraud ever committed on the American people.  A potential news story this big and it's like not only are all the networks avoiding it, they're giving it a big Pfffffffffffft......  Election fraud?  Oh shut the hell up, Trump, and go away. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: They Don't Even Try To Hide It
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2020, 03:45:20 PM »
2016:  Election Interference!!!!

2020:  Most secure election EVAR!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2020, 04:08:57 PM »
So I picked up some lunch for me and Snagette and headed to the house a bit ago.  The TV is on and the noon time news on CBS is going.  They're doing a report on the Ronas and how the Biden transition team will be working with doctors etc.  Then, they switch to a picture of Trump and the reporter says, "Meanwhile, President Trump is only focusing on the election and continues to make baseless claims about election fraud."

Snagette looked at me and asked, "Did they really just say that?"

The other day, I was listening to Sidney Powell talking about her investigation into the voter fraud.  I said this in another thread that after listening to the ass load of evidence they have, if even 25% of it is true, this is the biggest fraud ever committed on the American people.  A potential news story this big and it's like not only are all the networks avoiding it, they're giving it a big Pfffffffffffft......  Election fraud?  Oh shut the hell up, Trump, and go away.
I get it when non-lawyers are taken in by the dog-and-pony show press conferences, but you should know better.

If any of that "evidence" amounted to a nugget of day old dog shit, they'd have brought it in any of the half-hundred cases that have been thrown out on their ear.

All of the "evidence" is designed to play in the public eye and keep the donation train going.  Trump's own actions belie his constant crybaby act: he's transitioning and allowing the Biden team to finally get security briefings.  He knows it's over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2020, 04:36:00 PM »
I get it when non-lawyers are taken in by the dog-and-pony show press conferences, but you should know better.

If any of that "evidence" amounted to a nugget of day old dog shit, they'd have brought it in any of the half-hundred cases that have been thrown out on their ear.

All of the "evidence" is designed to play in the public eye and keep the donation train going.  Trump's own actions belie his constant crybaby act: he's transitioning and allowing the Biden team to finally get security briefings.  He knows it's over.
Here's my post from November 5th in this forum.

As of right now:

Georgia: 99% Reporting with Trump up by 20K. 

North Carolina: 94% Reporting with Trump up 77K

Pennsylvania: 89% Reporting with Trump up 164K

Nevada:  75% Reporting with Biden up 8K

I'd say there would have to be shenanigans and tomfoolery afoot if Trump loses in any of the 3 states he's ahead in.  However, if my numbers are correct, if he loses Nevada it doesn't matter anyway

Sidney Powell and the other lawyers haven't presented this evidence yet.  It takes more than a little time to collect evidence and information from the numerous states involved here.  Exactly how much time, effort and tax payer money did it take Robert Mueller and company to investigate what turned out to be a total fraud?  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2020, 04:36:47 PM »

Goddamn what an elitist comment!  No fucking wonder people hate liberals and lawyers !
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2020, 05:15:12 PM »
Goddamn what an elitist comment!  No fucking wonder people hate liberals and lawyers !
I'm right here.  I can totally hear you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2020, 05:36:03 PM »
Goddamn what an elitist comment!  No fucking wonder people hate liberals and lawyers !
First of all, most lawyers could not get into med or engineering school, so they chose law. Thinking it would make them seem smart. Very few people believe this, nowadays.

Face it, most anyone who is willing to stick it out can become a lawyer. Look at the number of jailhouse lawyers.

Nothing wrong with that. But it’s true. Most anyone with common sense can become a lawyer.

Granted, Snags is dumber than most any of these I’m referring to. But there is some stupid fucks who are lawyers.

What in Hades name does that have to do with recognizing voter fraud? You have surely got me.

I guess you need to be a weatherman to tell which way the wind blows?

What a crock of dumbassery that idea is. Fucks sake that’s stupid.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2020, 05:48:18 PM »
First of all, most lawyers could not get into med or engineering school, so they chose law. Thinking it would make them seem smart. Very few people believe this, nowadays.

Face it, most anyone who is willing to stick it out can become a lawyer. Look at the number of jailhouse lawyers.

Nothing wrong with that. But it’s true. Most anyone with common sense can become a lawyer.

Granted, Snags is dumber than most any of these I’m referring to. But there is some stupid fucks who are lawyers.

What in Hades name does that have to do with recognizing voter fraud? You have surely got me.

I guess you need to be a weatherman to tell which way the wind blows?

What a crock of dumbassery that idea is. Fucks sake that’s stupid.
Attorney Jackie Childs advises Kramer on the hot coffee issue...The Maestro  | Seinfeld funny, Seinfeld, Seinfeld quotes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2020, 05:59:13 PM »
Sidney Powell and the other lawyers haven't presented this evidence yet. 
They've been too busy holding show-conferences with it.

They've been in (and thrown out of) court and had ample opportunity to present.

I heard some of their brain-trust talking about holding back the evidence until they get to the SCOTUS...which, of course, makes absolutely no sense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2020, 05:59:49 PM »
I'm saying that there are a lot of procedural technicalities that we're privy to that you are not.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 06:20:35 PM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2020, 06:15:55 PM »
I'm saying that there is a lot of procedural technicalities that we're privy to that you are not.
Oh yeah? I got your privy hanging low.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2020, 06:48:11 PM »
They've been too busy holding show-conferences with it.

They've been in (and thrown out of) court and had ample opportunity to present.

I heard some of their brain-trust talking about holding back the evidence until they get to the SCOTUS...which, of course, makes absolutely no sense.
It makes perfect sense, based on the number of Obama appointed judges they have been running into thus far.  And in case you missed it, the SCOTUS is maybe the only right-leaning organization in the entire gubmints.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2020, 07:14:59 PM »
It makes perfect sense, based on the number of Obama appointed judges they have been running into thus far.  And in case you missed it, the SCOTUS is maybe the only right-leaning organization in the entire gubmints.
Plenty of Trump appointees have been dealing L's in these cases.

The fallacy of their plan to spring new evidence on the SCOTUS is that you cannot.  By the time you get there, the trial record (and all evidence) is set.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2020, 09:31:30 PM »

^^ 

HUGE part of the problem. 

If you have 1/10th of a brain, you know what happened is fraudulent.  There's no way around it.  To pretend it isn't is insulting.   

But -- lawyer bullshit -- it's not what you know, it's what you can prove.  

Has nothing to do with the "donation train" or anything else you tossed at the wall like you were a fucking Acosta brother.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2020, 10:11:57 PM »
Plenty of Trump appointees have been dealing L's in these cases.

The fallacy of their plan to spring new evidence on the SCOTUS is that you cannot.  By the time you get there, the trial record (and all evidence) is set.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2020, 07:30:30 AM »

Simple math and ballots have nothing to do with lawyers.

In fact this has as much to do about IT and dominion at this point than anything. Whats hilarious though is watching lawyers get up to a podium and talk about hacking and “look at the code!”  And yes I’m talking about trumps lawyers.

I said two weeks ago this was probably going nowhere and I personally find Sydney Powell to be a basket of nuts. But I do find it ironic the amount of hubris those like you in your profession carry in re to this whole thing. I would personally tell Powell and to a lesser extent Rudy and lin wood to quit talking in public as much. The more they talk and promise, the more they lose people like me. 
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 07:35:07 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2020, 11:12:36 AM »
if the video that emerged from Georgia yesterday doesn't cause massive face palmage, then your stance is simply, "Who gives a fuck if they cheated, Trump needed to go anyway." 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2020, 12:13:18 PM »
if the video that emerged from Georgia yesterday doesn't cause massive face palmage, then your stance is simply, "Who gives a fuck if they cheated, Trump needed to go anyway."
They are all quiet as hell on this one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2020, 12:21:38 PM »
They are all quiet as hell on this one.
so is your Governor and 2 senators which is really most of the problem. They can only do this if you let them. 

THAT....I agree with Wood and Powell on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2020, 12:49:44 PM »
I'm right here.  I can totally hear you.
No you can't.  At your age you are deef!  Besides, you care!  You really, really care!  That makes you special.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan