Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ain't Lookin' Good

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Ain't Lookin' Good
« on: December 01, 2020, 03:18:54 PM »
The early signing period starts December 16-18.  The majority of classes were filled in the early signing period last year, and I would expect that to be the same this year.  With the loss of RB Armoni Goodwin, we now have a total of 12 commits.  This puts us at #39 in the country according to 247.  That's also 11th in the SEC, behind the likes of Arkansas, Mississippi State and Kentucky. 

Malzahn and Co. always seem to close well, like they did last year to finish at #7 in the country.  But this year is a different animal since Auburn has games scheduled over the next two weeks.  We desperately need a big injection of, among other things, big talented linemen on both sides of the ball.  We've got a couple committed but it's a drop in the bucket. 

Say what you want about recruiting, but I'm a firm believer that if you stockpile highly rated kids year after year, some won't pan out but most of them will.  And we have been sucking large schlong when it comes to signing highly rated linemen.  If you don't win the line of scrimmage or at least hold your own, not much else matters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Ain't Lookin' Good
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 03:53:34 PM »
We furked. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Ain't Lookin' Good
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 05:14:20 PM »
We furked.
And paying handsomely for it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'