Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Esteemed Counsellor

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Esteemed Counsellor
« on: November 20, 2020, 10:23:34 AM »
I am not privy to the cliques that most of you are in, since I’m admittedly not in the cool group. So, I don’t know all about the water cooler talk. 

I’m curious to know as a liberal (at least more so than most on here) how you feel about what the Donald’s legal team said. Not so much from a legal standpoint, although I’m interested in what you think about that as well. Mostly, I want to know if you think massive voter fraud is plausible.

Obviously, I do with mail in ballots.

Also, do you think Trump fucked up by not adding Snags to his team of legal eagles.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?478246-1/trump-campaign-alleges-voter-fraud-states-plans-lawsuits

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Esteemed Counsellor
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 02:08:31 PM »
I’m admittedly not cool.

water is wet.

do I think the Donald has validity in his claims and that some sort of Fraud occurred? Without a doubt. But thinking it will actually go anywhere in our crooked court system, and through the muddy political waters of these liberal big cities is a long shot. I appreciate Trumps fight here but I just don't think anything is gonna change...the swamp is very deep. I think Trump, the GOP and others who supported him this year - need to start thinking more long game at this point - the House in 22, Retain the Senate this year and in 22/24 again. And make a run for the WH again in 24 - Haley, Scott, Cruz, even Trump again. As much as I would love to win this battle, at some point were gonna have to chalk it up and move on to the bigger war at play.

If Ga wins just 1 of the Senate seats in Jan, Biden/Harris will absolutely be able to do NOTHING....especially with the 6/3 tilt of the SCOTUS now. Not all is lost here folks. And its why the markets are reacting well. 
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 02:10:06 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 02:16:12 PM »
If Ga wins just 1 of the Senate seats in Jan, Biden/Harris will absolutely be able to do NOTHING....especially with the 6/3 tilt of the SCOTUS now. Not all is lost here folks. And its why the markets are reacting well.

How many mo GOT DAMN votes you be needin?  Cuz I got lebenty hunned in da back a my Bruick.  Umm hmmm. An' I can gets mo dan dat iffn' we needs em.  We gots fo million mo blank ballots layin ovah in a warehouse and a whole army a crackheads wif pyuncils! 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 02:29:23 PM »

How many mo GOT DAMN votes you be needin?  Cuz I got lebenty hunned in da back a my Bruick.  Umm hmmm. An' I can gets mo dan dat iffn' we needs em.  We gots fo million mo blank ballots layin ovah in a warehouse and a whole army a crackheads wif pyuncils!

Lemme Axe you sumthin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2020, 02:48:35 PM »
water is wet.

do I think the Donald has validity in his claims and that some sort of Fraud occurred? Without a doubt. But thinking it will actually go anywhere in our crooked court system, and through the muddy political waters of these liberal big cities is a long shot. I appreciate Trumps fight here but I just don't think anything is gonna change...the swamp is very deep. I think Trump, the GOP and others who supported him this year - need to start thinking more long game at this point - the House in 22, Retain the Senate this year and in 22/24 again. And make a run for the WH again in 24 - Haley, Scott, Cruz, even Trump again. As much as I would love to win this battle, at some point were gonna have to chalk it up and move on to the bigger war at play.

This right up here.  Especially the water is wet part.

Look Up! | More Than A Sunday Faith

Was listening to an interview this morning with one of Trump's lawyers who is working on the voter fraud case.  According to her, they have gathered an incredible amount of evidence, including almost 1,000 affidavits from witnesses and securing technology that's already proven over 380,000 votes that were changed by whatever this program is they're claiming is at the center of it all.  She said they're collecting more and more on a daily basis and trying to piece it all together for the court.

Now, as was stated in this interview, if even 25% or 152/617th of it turns out to be true, this will be easily the biggest crime/fraud of all time.  HOWEVER....I will repeat what I've said several times before.  Joe Biden himself could come out today and say, "Yeah, we stole the election", and the media would gloss over it and go right into a story about what Heels Up Harris will be wearing to the inauguration.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2020, 02:53:49 PM »
This right up here.  Especially the water is wet part.

Look Up! | More Than A Sunday Faith

Was listening to an interview this morning with one of Trump's lawyers who is working on the voter fraud case.  According to her, they have gathered an incredible amount of evidence, including almost 1,000 affidavits from witnesses and securing technology that's already proven over 380,000 votes that were changed by whatever this program is they're claiming is at the center of it all.  She said they're collecting more and more on a daily basis and trying to piece it all together for the court.

Now, as was stated in this interview, if even 25% or 152/617th of it turns out to be true, this will be easily the biggest crime/fraud of all time.  HOWEVER....I will repeat what I've said several times before.  Joe Biden himself could come out today and say, "Yeah, we stole the election", and the media would gloss over it and go right into a story about what Heels Up Harris will be wearing to the inauguration.
If the courts gloss over all this like we know the media will, then we can forget about 22, 24 or any year in the future being good for Republicans.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2020, 02:57:24 PM »
Two simple solutions to all of this. Neither will ever happen.

Do away with the party system.  Let every man/woman/tranny running tell you where they stand and we vote for the best candidate.

Term limits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2020, 03:12:23 PM »
I know there are several people on here that are not real bright but you’d think they would be able to read who a letter is addressed to. But, you’d be wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2020, 10:14:18 PM »
If the courts gloss over all this like we know the media will, then we can forget about 22, 24 or any year in the future being good for Republicans.
Part of that long game plan I mentioned is how we vote. In person. Id. Absentee only traditional way. And shove some integrity int the process at the state level where we can in places like Georgia, Penn and Texas. Else this will keep happening. It can be done. But not if we drag out fruitless court battles that are going nowhere. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2020, 02:25:16 PM »
Part of that long game plan I mentioned is how we vote. In person. Id. Absentee only traditional way. And shove some integrity int the process at the state level where we can in places like Georgia, Penn and Texas. Else this will keep happening. It can be done. But not if we drag out fruitless court battles that are going nowhere.
If we don't put some rules in place to guarantee voter integrity and identity?  Might as well just do freaking American Idol.  Put the candidates up on stage in front of a panel of celebrity judges... Chris Wallace, Rachel Maddow, Bill Mahr, Jim Carrey and (for balance) James Woods.  

At the end of the night everybody texts in their favorites.  One goes home.  Next week, we do it again. 

Come to think of it, that's probably a better option than what we have now.  

Hmmm.  

American President 2020.  
Biden gets voted off the first night.  
Harris goes on the second night. 

I think that would have ended up Trump vs Bernie in the finals.  All the rejected candidates could come back and do a big group sing-a-long.  Joe would forget the words and shit himself on stage.  

Then Trump wins probably 70-30 (which is what he did in reality against Joe). 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2020, 07:58:18 PM »
I’m waiting for the 12th amendment to save us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2020, 03:24:11 PM »
I know there are several people on here that are not real bright but you’d think they would be able to read who a letter is addressed to. But, you’d be wrong.
After all, you did say esteemed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2020, 03:24:28 PM »
I’m waiting for the 12th amendment to save us.
You'll get the 25th and like it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2020, 05:45:34 PM »
After all, you did say esteemed.
Yeah I was lying just to be nice. But fuck him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2020, 12:48:06 PM »
Yeah I was lying just to be nice. But fuck him.
Wes, I apologize for this. It should read Butt. 

My mistake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions