Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Woche 8 Vorhersagen

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Woche 8 Vorhersagen
« on: November 10, 2020, 10:09:22 AM »
With the Ronas forcing our Tigers to rest up for a second straight week, there's still several intriguing match ups and story lines.  Let's discuss.

Arkansas @ Florida:  Gusty comes in as a 16.5 point favorite.  I'll let those on here that know the ways of the bets tell me if I'm off base, but it seems the smart money would be on the Hogs.  Classic trap/let down game for Florida coming off a pasting of the Mutts and getting that monkey off their backs.  Heavy favorites to beat a team they're definitely more talented than.  But I'm starting to believe the Piggies can hang with just about anybody, save the mighty Tahd.  Tennessee controlled the ball in the first half against Arky with ground and pound.  Pittman's Pigs woke up and tore the Vols a new anus in the 3rd quarter to send the Fighting Cheetos to their 4th straight loss.  I think the Reptiles prevail, but it's closer than the opening line would indicate.

Florida:  30

Arkansas:  21

Texas A&M @ Tennessee:  This one is interesting only from the standpoint of whether a 5th straight loss will have the Vols faithful breaking out the torches and pitchforks.  Surely, the Faggies will handle dat bidnezz, right?  Yes, and don't call me Shirley.

Texas A&M:  42

Tennessee:  21

Alabama @ LSU:  Bama comes in as the huge favorite, and rightfully so.  The Ben Gals are still uncertain at QB and their D has been putrid by any standard.  Think about the fact that Gus Malzahn and Chad Morris schemed up a passing attack that made LSU look like a Junior High team....said no one ever.  I shudder/shutter to think what the Elephants will do to that secondary.  The 23.5 point faves cover.

Alabama:  48

LSU:  17

Wisconsin @ Michigan:  Hopefully, the folks from these two States have recovered from possible writer's cramp after penciling in so many thousands of fraudulent ballots.  That being said, the story line here is similar to that in Tennessee.  If the Badgers prevail, will Jim Hard Ball be on his way out the door?  What a fail his tenure has been.  The Badgers should be well rested after being off for so long, and Meat Chicken is licking their wounds after cough...cough...the Hoosiers slapped that ass.  I think Wiskey gets it done.

Wisconsin:  28

Michigan:  24

Talk amongst yourselves, but as always, wear your mask while typing and be sure to wash your hands vigorously with hot water and an anti-bacterial soap per CDC guidelines.    
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Woche 8 Vorhersagen
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 10:28:20 AM »
I like the fight in the Hogs, but I think UF is starting to flex a bit and the razor-thin depth in F'ville will cause problems eventually.  That said, UF's defense hasn't exactly been an iron curtain.  I like your pick here.

Tennessee can't seem to get out of their own way on offense, so they likely won't keep up in a track meet.  I still think A&M is the most talented .500 program in the land, but they'll get to pad their resume a bit here.  I don't think UTenn gets 21, though.  45-10.

Bama/LSU: shit, Saban can name his score here.  Naked speculation (my favorite kind), but I bet Saban resents Caveman O's success and wants to put a career-altering beatdown on him.

Wisky/Mich: ???  I fell asleep just typing that out.

I went looking for other games to discuss...goddamn, that schedule looks like last call at Bottchers after a Tri-Lamb-Mu social.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2020, 10:40:58 AM »
Badgers (animation) - Wikipedia
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2020, 10:50:49 AM »
I went looking for other games to discuss...goddamn, that schedule looks like last call at Bottchers after a Tri-Lamb-Mu social.
Try programming a show around it...gonna be a thin week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2020, 11:19:54 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2020, 02:52:28 PM »
Sam Pittman out this weekend with the Covironas.  I would imagine Barry Odom will take the reigns with his HC experience.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2020, 03:31:02 PM »

Damn....Botchers....

yeah, good times. yeah. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2020, 10:26:21 AM »

Damn....Botchers....

yeah, good times. yeah.
Goddamn, I miss Auburn.

And LSU/BAMA and UT/aTm delayed for the Rona, too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2020, 10:31:13 AM »
Goddamn, I miss Auburn.

And LSU/BAMA and UT/aTm delayed for the Rona, too.
Mods, please move this thread to early December.  Thanks
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2020, 11:52:37 AM »
Mods, please move this thread to early December.  Thanks
And add Mizzou/FUGA to the list, too.  Guessing Halloween parties led to this???
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2020, 12:05:05 PM »
And add Mizzou/FUGA to the list, too.  Guessing Halloween parties led to this???
No telling what you can get from bobbing for apple heads.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2020, 01:51:28 PM »
I’d imagine in the Mizzou/FUGA instance that it is fag sex.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2020, 01:57:24 PM »
I’d imagine in the Mizzou/FUGA instance that it is fag sex.
You seem to imagine that a lot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2020, 03:07:06 PM »
You seem to imagine that a lot.
And?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2020, 06:53:46 PM »
It's gotta be from all those president-elect parties
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.