• Bofa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Thanks again SEC
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 11:40:06 AM »
Are they not playing OOC games?  I can't find a schedule with anything other than league play.  I heard the other day that we picked up Troy for this year. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 12:05:06 PM »
Are they not playing OOC games?  I can't find a schedule with anything other than league play.  I heard the other day that we picked up Troy for this year.
Sounds like they are playing in a preseason tourney in Tampa, but haven't seen that finalized either.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2020, 01:21:03 PM »
Not that COVID is a big deal anymore....now. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2020, 01:32:40 PM »
Doesn't look that brutal.  You wanna be the man you gotta beat the man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2020, 01:45:04 PM »

This is why we love the Sani. ^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2020, 03:16:06 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2020, 03:43:22 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2020, 03:49:00 PM »
Here's some clarification about the pre-SEC season.

https://247sports.com/college/auburn/Article/auburn-troy-basketball-adds-to-nonconference-schedule-154147076/
St. Joe's, Baylor and Gonzaga.  That's pretty dang stout.  Some of these freshmen get to grow up early.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2020, 04:07:44 PM »
St. Joe's, Baylor and Gonzaga.  That's pretty dang stout.  Some of these freshmen get to grow up early.
Yup
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2020, 11:35:40 AM »
That is how they grow up early.  Won't be done playing the black bear rebel sharks
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2020, 12:15:41 PM »
Obviously, the AP thinks exactly jack shit about this Auburn club.  Final 4 year before last and 25-6 (12-6 SEC) last season.  Lucky to get a couple of votes just to get in the top 25 this year.

1. Gonzaga
2. Baylor
3. Villanova
4. Virginia
5. Iowa
6. Kansas
7. Wisconsin
8. Illinois
9. Duke
10. Kentucky
11. Creighton
12. Tennessee
13. Michigan State
14. Texas Tech
15. West Virginia
16. North Carolina
17. Houston
18. Arizona State
19. Texas
20. Oregon
21. Florida State
22. UCLA
23. Ohio State
24. Rutgers
25. Michigan

Others receiving votes: LSU 146, Memphis 69, Florida 69, Alabama 50, Indiana 48, Louisville 41, Richmond 40, Stanford 14, Providence 9, Saint Louis 8, Auburn 8, San Diego State 6, Connecticut 6, BYU 4, Loyola Chicago 3, Seton Hall 2, UNC Greensboro 1, Northern Iowa 1
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2020, 02:11:50 PM »
You know why?  (I mean besides it being us)

Because we have not done shit to prove that we belong there.  We start consistently beating the Fighting Judds, Baylors, and Gonzagas of the world and that shit will change fast, quick, and in a hurry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2020, 02:46:33 PM »

Because we have not done shit to prove that we belong there.  We start consistently beating the Fighting Judds, Baylors, and Gonzagas of the world and that shit will change fast, quick, and in a hurry.
I agree, but the problem is, we don't get our chances that often to do that.  However, in the past 2 years, AU has more than handled their business against top competition. 

Overall two year record:  55-16

Last 44:  37-7 with wins over Florida, Tennessee (3), Kansas, Iowa State, North Carolina and Kentucky (2).  I used last 44 because that's when we started our hot streak late in 2018.

I get that we're still looking for respect.  Save for maybe 7-8 years combined of really competitive ball under Sonny, Cliff and Bruce, this program has been one of the dregs of college basketball for 50-60 years. I just think that record and resume the last 2 years warrants more than being thought of as #36 in the mommy part-tree.

But you're right, win some of those first games and respect will come quickly. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2020, 07:00:48 PM »
Would ya look at that...I just found 130,000 more votes for Auburn.  That should put us in that #1 spot
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2020, 10:34:57 AM »
Would ya look at that...I just found 130,000 more votes for Auburn.  That should put us in that #1 spot
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2020, 03:03:04 PM »

I thought that it may be because of an over-abundance of African Americans on the roster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com