Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

It's Finally Here

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: It's Finally Here
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2020, 12:45:37 AM »
Glad I have dual US, Brazilian citizenship. I'm cashing out and moving to the mountainside to grow weed, coffee and grass fed cattle. Already know and teach Portuguese. Tacos and nachos mother fuckers!......Oh! And Fuck Georgia!
Tudo bem ?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2020, 07:47:24 AM »
Glad I have dual US, Brazilian citizenship. I'm cashing out and moving to the mountainside to grow weed, coffee and grass fed cattle. Already know and teach Portuguese. Tacos and nachos mother fuckers!......Oh! And Fuck Georgia!
Honduras looks better for me
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2020, 09:05:23 AM »
Wes and GH like to go get Brazilian waxed together.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2020, 09:29:56 AM »
Wes and GH like to go get Brazilian waxed together.
They've got a 2 for 1 special running at Massage Envy right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2020, 09:54:56 AM »
As of right now:

Georgia: 99% Reporting with Trump up by 20K. 

North Carolina: 94% Reporting with Trump up 77K

Pennsylvania: 89% Reporting with Trump up 164K

Nevada:  75% Reporting with Biden up 8K

I'd say there would have to be shenanigans and tomfoolery afoot if Trump loses in any of the 3 states he's ahead in.  However, if my numbers are correct, if he loses Nevada it doesn't matter anyway. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2020, 10:12:16 AM »
As of right now:

I'd say there would have to be shenanigans and tomfoolery afoot if Trump loses in any of the 3 states he's ahead in.  However, if my numbers are correct, if he loses Nevada it doesn't matter anyway.
Hearing that he should actually still win Arizona as well.  Somehow they were actually 86% counted at the end of the night on Tuesday even though it was being reported as 98%
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2020, 10:16:17 AM »
Hearing that he should actually still win Arizona as well.  Somehow they were actually 86% counted at the end of the night on Tuesday even though it was being reported as 98%
Damn, you are such a tease.  Why do you do this to me?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2020, 10:21:19 AM »
What I just saw shows Biden with a 69K lead in AZ with 88% reporting.  A ways to go but a lot of ground to make up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2020, 10:37:28 AM »
What I just saw shows Biden with a 69K lead in AZ with 88% reporting.  A ways to go but a lot of ground to make up.
Nobody knows.  

Rampant fraud.  Shouldn't be surprised, they told us what they were going to do.  Didn't even try to hide it.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2020, 10:39:58 AM »
In all seriousness if there is a bright spot in all of all of this it is that when Biden wins, you are all free and legal to stick it up each other’s butt without any inhibitions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2020, 11:24:49 AM »
In all seriousness if there is a bright spot in all of all of this it is that when Biden wins, you are all free and legal to stick it up each other’s butt without any inhibitions.
We aren't now?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2020, 11:41:22 AM »
We aren't now?
Not without impunity, I don’t think.

I would not know. Not from personal butt sticking, I mean. Seriously.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2020, 11:54:48 AM »
Surprise finger in the butt : u/Ob3ythemaster
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2020, 12:58:29 PM »
Fulton county is pulling out there “reserve” Biden votes now!

And taking their sweet time to do it. Sheesh, its an embarrassment. Mayor Keisha gone put y'all back in chains. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2020, 04:29:10 PM »
Whatever happens happens.  The cheating is obvious, rampant and blatant.  But however it falls is how it falls and I'll do what I have to do accordingly.  

That said?  If you tell me now that I should strive to work together, to bury the hatchet, to "heal the nation" or any of that fucking shit?  You can kiss every fucking inch of my ass.  

I will NOT.  

Not after four years of baseless, relentless attacks on a president that did nothing but put America first in everything he did.   Not after the marches, protests, riots, disrespect, looting, abasement, canceling, harassment, intimidation, belligerence, and disregard for the man and the office.  

No peace.  No harmony.  Nothing but FUCK YOU.  Fuck your wife, fuck your kids, fuck your grandkids, fuck your cousins, fuck your aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews.  Don't come to me now and pander for peace.  I might shoot you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2020, 05:21:24 PM »
Kaos rapin' err'body up in here.

hide yo kids, hide yo wife - with a VPN | MangoLassi
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2020, 06:24:23 PM »
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 06:26:22 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2020, 06:54:11 PM »
They've got a 2 for 1 special running at Massage Envy right now.
Exactly. I got to do for me and mine. And wes is pretty fun on a Thursday night at the parlor. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2020, 06:54:21 PM »
Whatever happens happens.  The cheating is obvious, rampant and blatant.  But however it falls is how it falls and I'll do what I have to do accordingly. 

That said?  If you tell me now that I should strive to work together, to bury the hatchet, to "heal the nation" or any of that fucking shit?  You can kiss every fucking inch of my ass. 

I will NOT. 

Not after four years of baseless, relentless attacks on a president that did nothing but put America first in everything he did.  Not after the marches, protests, riots, disrespect, looting, abasement, canceling, harassment, intimidation, belligerence, and disregard for the man and the office. 

No peace.  No harmony.  Nothing but FUCK YOU.  Fuck your wife, fuck your kids, fuck your grandkids, fuck your cousins, fuck your aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews.  Don't come to me now and pander for peace.  I might shoot you.
I’m cool with the wife and cousins but the rest is going to take me some getting used to.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2020, 09:34:35 AM »
As of right now:

I'd say there would have to be shenanigans and tomfoolery afoot if Trump loses in any of the 3 states he's ahead in.  However, if my numbers are correct, if he loses Nevada it doesn't matter anyway.
Guess who doesn't lead in Georgia and Pennsylvania anymore?  With 1% remaining, Biden somehow made up 20,000 votes and took the lead. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions