Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

It's Finally Here

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: It's Finally Here
« Reply #100 on: November 10, 2020, 03:06:42 PM »
I am not saying this is the paper of record. But what the fuck is?

Just watch the video of the general explaining scorecard software and if that doesn’t seem plausible then you and I are just different. I believe it very well could have happened.

The intelligence community is the deep state. They were in on this. I’d wager on it.

Will we prove it? I will only say that I won’t bet against Trump.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 03:08:42 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #101 on: November 10, 2020, 03:27:25 PM »
Bullshit they want to heal.  Don't buy that false narrative.  They hated Trump because they hate you!  If Biden wins, by the end of 2021 we are going to hear how terrible of a racist, homophobe, bitch of a whore that Nikki Haley is and any other potential 2024 candidate.  They fucking hate you and want you to submit to their will.  If you twattles the tweet, I would suggest you go to AOC's page and tweet to her to add you to "the list".  Fuck them!  Fuck them all!

Correct...its whoever is up there that we voted for.....because they represent us and a certain list of ideals generally speaking....As much as I didn't like the Neocon Bush - they did much the same to him his 8 years. They compared him to Hitler and drew Devil Horns on him. Invented stories out of thin air about devil cults and skirting the national guard. While it was much less than what Trump has endured, it was the same kind of shit. Even a RINO like Romney went through hell during the campaign.....I could never hear about Bain Capital again and die happy. But you are right - its what the electorate that votes for any of these people that they hate, and what that electorate stands for - not the politicians themselves.

Someone like Trump came along, and he said many things that SO many people have sat around and wondered for decades - China trade, NAFTA, endless wars, political correctness, open borders, America First, etc etc......he tapped into that anger people had at politicians that DID NOTHING and were all talk on these issues. But those positions are what "they" truly hate. And when he actually took action???  Holy shit.....they went batshit crazy. 

But back to us...they hate us because we have those positions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #102 on: November 10, 2020, 03:51:58 PM »
My nephew, a 28 year old, career student at Auburn working on his 19th Engineering degree, is a lock step, indoctrinated liberal.  As far as I know, he's never participated in any rioting, protesting etc. but any discussion/debate over politics quickly devolves into shouting and blood red veins popping out of his neck and facial areas.  I'm relatively new to the bookfaces, having been on there a few short years.  We were "friends" for a short time.  When the tornado hit the town of Beauregard just south of Auburn a couple of years back, killing several and wiping communities off the map, President Trump immediately scheduled a visit.  He and his liberal friends came on FB to rip Trump and say he has no business coming there.  I replied that regardless of political affiliation, a President visiting a disaster area and giving hope to people whose lives were devastated is exactly what should happen.  I was immediately canceled by my own family.

Obviously, this is not a cool story, bro.  I say it to point out the stereotypical liberal response, so filled with vitriol and hate.  Had it happened a couple of years earlier and Obama was coming for a visit, most rational people would either say good for them, or at the very worst, keep their mouths shut.  But these assholes used a situation where people died and many lost everything as an opportunity to rage against the President.

When Trump was inaugurated, Democrats boycotted and people rioted, overturning cars and trashing businesses.  It's grown exponentially worse since that day.  Studies have shown that media coverage of Trump the last 4 years has stayed well above 90% with regard to negativity.  Actors, athletes, musicians and the like, have spent the last 4 years stirring the pot, taking childish and unwarranted shots at the President.  Lebron says, "Fuck Trump".  Robert DeNiro called him Hitler as late as yesterday.  Jim Carrey paints pictures of Trump being murdered.  Madonna called for his assassination.  Some washed up comedian holds up a severed Trump head.  Bruce Springsteen and countless others threatened to leave the country if Trump was re-elected.  These are mere drops in the bucket.  There's not enough space and time to touch that list.       

And now, in a clearly tainted and fraudulent election, they finally got what they wanted.  However, I'm with Token, nothing's going to happen.  As I've said before, Joe Biden himself could walk up to a podium today and say, "Yeah, it was fixed.  Come on, man!" And that would be the end of it. 

The proposal of "unity" is, as several have already said, complete bullshit.  I'll echo what so many have said as well.  After 4 years of name calling, bitching, griping, cheating, rioting, burning, lying, committing fraud etc. all with a complicit media behind it, you can take your call for unity and shove it up your ass sideways.  Will I be marching, protesting or rioting?  Will I be in anybody's face?  Nope, not in my nature.  I just know that these hypocritical bastards can pucker up big time and kiss my entire ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #103 on: November 10, 2020, 04:08:09 PM »
My nephew, a 28 year old, career student at Auburn working on his 19th Engineering degree, is a lock step, indoctrinated liberal.  As far as I know, he's never participated in any rioting, protesting etc. but any discussion/debate over politics quickly devolves into shouting and blood red veins popping out of his neck and facial areas.  I'm relatively new to the bookfaces, having been on there a few short years.  We were "friends" for a short time.  When the tornado hit the town of Beauregard just south of Auburn a couple of years back, killing several and wiping communities off the map, President Trump immediately scheduled a visit.  He and his liberal friends came on FB to rip Trump and say he has no business coming there.  I replied that regardless of political affiliation, a President visiting a disaster area and giving hope to people whose lives were devastated is exactly what should happen.  I was immediately canceled by my own family.

Obviously, this is not a cool story, bro.  I say it to point out the stereotypical liberal response, so filled with vitriol and hate.  Had it happened a couple of years earlier and Obama was coming for a visit, most rational people would either say good for them, or at the very worst, keep their mouths shut.  But these assholes used a situation where people died and many lost everything as an opportunity to rage against the President.

When Trump was inaugurated, Democrats boycotted and people rioted, overturning cars and trashing businesses.  It's grown exponentially worse since that day.  Studies have shown that media coverage of Trump the last 4 years has stayed well above 90% with regard to negativity.  Actors, athletes, musicians and the like, have spent the last 4 years stirring the pot, taking childish and unwarranted shots at the President.  Lebron says, "Fuck Trump".  Robert DeNiro called him Hitler as late as yesterday.  Jim Carrey paints pictures of Trump being murdered.  Madonna called for his assassination.  Some washed up comedian holds up a severed Trump head.  Bruce Springsteen and countless others threatened to leave the country if Trump was re-elected.  These are mere drops in the bucket.  There's not enough space and time to touch that list.     

And now, in a clearly tainted and fraudulent election, they finally got what they wanted.  However, I'm with Token, nothing's going to happen.  As I've said before, Joe Biden himself could walk up to a podium today and say, "Yeah, it was fixed.  Come on, man!" And that would be the end of it.

The proposal of "unity" is, as several have already said, complete bullshit.  I'll echo what so many have said as well.  After 4 years of name calling, bitching, griping, cheating, rioting, burning, lying, committing fraud etc. all with a complicit media behind it, you can take your call for unity and shove it up your ass sideways.  Will I be marching, protesting or rioting?  Will I be in anybody's face?  Nope, not in my nature.  I just know that these hypocritical bastards can pucker up big time and kiss my entire ass.
All kidding aside it makes a lot of sense to me why your family would block you on Facebook and why your nephew would beat the fuck out of you if he ever sees you again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #104 on: November 10, 2020, 04:20:33 PM »
Let me give another example of how bad the left and those in the media want Trump gone.  Anyone who has been paying attention has heard some of the interviews with Poll workers, post office employees etc. who are making claims of fraud and irregularities in the process. There is also video out there of some of this, and claims of computer programs/software that was used to change votes.  Let's just say there's enough smoke out there to suspect a fire is burning somewhere.   Let's also say you're an investigative journalist at XYZ or whatever media outlet you want to name.  If these allegations are true, is this not the biggest fraud ever committed on the American people in the history of this country?  Would ANY media outlet not want to at least look into it?

So yesterday, I'm in a business that has the TV tuned to HLN. (Headline News) The caption at the bottom says two things:

"Trump continues to use social media to push FALSE claims of election fraud." (Tarheel emphasis all my own)

"Trump supporters claim election fraud without proof."

You tell me. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #105 on: November 10, 2020, 04:21:54 PM »
All kidding aside it makes a lot of sense to me why your family would block you on Facebook and why your nephew would beat the fuck out of you if he ever sees you again.
Well he's 28 and 6'7".  But I think I could still get a few shots in before said fuck beating was finalized.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #106 on: November 10, 2020, 04:25:34 PM »
Let me give another example of how bad the left and those in the media want Trump gone.  Anyone who has been paying attention has heard some of the interviews with Poll workers, post office employees etc. who are making claims of fraud and irregularities in the process. There is also video out there of some of this, and claims of computer programs/software that was used to change votes.  Let's just say there's enough smoke out there to suspect a fire is burning somewhere.  Let's also say you're an investigative journalist at XYZ or whatever media outlet you want to name.  If these allegations are true, is this not the biggest fraud ever committed on the American people in the history of this country?  Would ANY media outlet not want to at least look into it?

So yesterday, I'm in a business that has the TV tuned to HLN. (Headline News) The caption at the bottom says two things:

"Trump continues to use social media to push FALSE claims of election fraud." (Tarheel emphasis all my own)

"Trump supporters claim election fraud without proof."

You tell me.
Exactly.  The MSM is loving to use the words "baseless" and "false" now.  But on the other hand, we would love to interview you, President-elect and VP-elect!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #107 on: November 10, 2020, 04:29:56 PM »
The voting software is just conspiracy fodder, according to them. No matter that a Lt Gen is making the claim. And he said an admiral also but I don’t know.

Look at what what is implied and tell me that does not make sense. It makes more sense to me why Obama won a second term.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #108 on: November 10, 2020, 04:36:49 PM »
The voting software is just conspiracy fodder, according to them. No matter that a Lt Gen is making the claim. And he said an admiral also but I don’t know.

Look at what what is implied and tell me that does not make sense. It makes more sense to me why Obama won a second term.
Russian disinformation...pshaw
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #109 on: November 10, 2020, 05:20:28 PM »
I'm beginning to think you have a problem with Democrats.
Just a little.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #110 on: November 10, 2020, 05:50:48 PM »
Well he's 28 and 6'7".  But I think I could still get a few shots in before said fuck beating was finalized.
I like the way you say “fuck beating”.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #111 on: November 10, 2020, 07:45:00 PM »
My nephew, a 28 year old, career student at Auburn working on his 19th Engineering degree, is a lock step, indoctrinated liberal.  As far as I know, he's never participated in any rioting, protesting etc. but any discussion/debate over politics quickly devolves into shouting and blood red veins popping out of his neck and facial areas.  I'm relatively new to the bookfaces, having been on there a few short years.  We were "friends" for a short time.  When the tornado hit the town of Beauregard just south of Auburn a couple of years back, killing several and wiping communities off the map, President Trump immediately scheduled a visit.  He and his liberal friends came on FB to rip Trump and say he has no business coming there.  I replied that regardless of political affiliation, a President visiting a disaster area and giving hope to people whose lives were devastated is exactly what should happen.  I was immediately canceled by my own family.

Obviously, this is not a cool story, bro.  I say it to point out the stereotypical liberal response, so filled with vitriol and hate.  Had it happened a couple of years earlier and Obama was coming for a visit, most rational people would either say good for them, or at the very worst, keep their mouths shut.  But these assholes used a situation where people died and many lost everything as an opportunity to rage against the President.

When Trump was inaugurated, Democrats boycotted and people rioted, overturning cars and trashing businesses.  It's grown exponentially worse since that day.  Studies have shown that media coverage of Trump the last 4 years has stayed well above 90% with regard to negativity.  Actors, athletes, musicians and the like, have spent the last 4 years stirring the pot, taking childish and unwarranted shots at the President.  Lebron says, "Fuck Trump".  Robert DeNiro called him Hitler as late as yesterday.  Jim Carrey paints pictures of Trump being murdered.  Madonna called for his assassination.  Some washed up comedian holds up a severed Trump head.  Bruce Springsteen and countless others threatened to leave the country if Trump was re-elected.  These are mere drops in the bucket.  There's not enough space and time to touch that list.     

And now, in a clearly tainted and fraudulent election, they finally got what they wanted.  However, I'm with Token, nothing's going to happen.  As I've said before, Joe Biden himself could walk up to a podium today and say, "Yeah, it was fixed.  Come on, man!" And that would be the end of it.

Cool story, bro. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #112 on: November 11, 2020, 01:56:03 PM »
Please be patient. The large female performing the show's aria has not warmed up yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #113 on: November 11, 2020, 06:49:15 PM »
Please be patient. The large female performing the show's aria has not warmed up yet.
I never said nothin' about no nipples
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #114 on: November 13, 2020, 10:07:20 PM »
Pipe wrench to the knee or steel toe boot to the groin usually works well. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE