Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Something has to change

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Something has to change
« on: October 30, 2020, 03:46:47 PM »
The American political system is broken.  

I don't know how to fix the national elections.  But it sickens me to watch Joe Pedo Biden stagger around spouting rhetoric that's proven to be untrue.  

On the state level, we've got to put an end to outside donors to state and local campaigns.  I tried to watch the local news last night and in 30 minutes I endured approximately 11 Doug Jones ads.  That's outrageous.  

Did you know that more than 3/4 of the money donated to his campaign came from out-of-state donors?  It's time to put a stop to that.  If you limited his campaign to only in-state funding, he'd have enough money to run ONE ad on the Me-TV Halloween episode of Svengoolie.  And that's enough.  

We've got to stop Hollywood fuckos, demented fruit bats like Pelosi and others from pouring cash into states to influence elections.  

It's time to put an end to that now.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Something has to change
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2020, 04:16:45 PM »
The American political system is broken. 

I don't know how to fix the national elections.  But it sickens me to watch Joe Pedo Biden stagger around spouting rhetoric that's proven to be untrue. 

On the state level, we've got to put an end to outside donors to state and local campaigns.  I tried to watch the local news last night and in 30 minutes I endured approximately 11 Doug Jones ads.  That's outrageous. 

Did you know that more than 3/4 of the money donated to his campaign came from out-of-state donors?  It's time to put a stop to that.  If you limited his campaign to only in-state funding, he'd have enough money to run ONE ad on the Me-TV Halloween episode of Svengoolie.  And that's enough. 

We've got to stop Hollywood fuckos, demented fruit bats like Pelosi and others from pouring cash into states to influence elections. 

It's time to put an end to that now. 

ironically, the leftists are the ones who cry about Citizens United and Corporate money.....yet, they are ok with flooding dirty money into every election as long as it's through their super pacs funded by unions and Soros. But Koch Brothers, Adelson, and other billionaire businessmen - bad bad. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE