No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: It's.....
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2020, 03:43:28 PM »

Man, this would have made me cry if I was a faggot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bgreene

« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2020, 04:32:11 PM »

While funny, it couldn't be more true.  This makes me think of Christmas 2017.  It was the last "normal" Christmas we had with all our kids.  It was hectic and I was getting mad at something I was having to put together.  But that morning when all the kids came to see their presents...pure joy.  That's the last Christmas we had with Rozlyn.  The next year she was in the hospital and didn't even remember Christmas because she had just come out of ICU.  It's not the same anymore.  Enjoy every second of it you can guys, even the parts that make you want to walk out the door.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2020, 11:27:18 AM »
While funny, it couldn't be more true.  This makes me think of Christmas 2017.  It was the last "normal" Christmas we had with all our kids.  It was hectic and I was getting mad at something I was having to put together.  But that morning when all the kids came to see their presents...pure joy.  That's the last Christmas we had with Rozlyn.  The next year she was in the hospital and didn't even remember Christmas because she had just come out of ICU.  It's not the same anymore.  Enjoy every second of it you can guys, even the parts that make you want to walk out the door.
You know more than anyone on here, I have no doubt. I know from the perspective of other family members and that hurts enough but your family has experienced it on the ultimate level.

As tough as it might be this time of year,  I sure hope it brings you together closer as a family. Prayers for you guys that time helps and Christmas has more and more joy to appreciate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bgreene

« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2020, 11:41:02 PM »
You know more than anyone on here, I have no doubt. I know from the perspective of other family members and that hurts enough but your family has experienced it on the ultimate level.

As tough as it might be this time of year,  I sure hope it brings you together closer as a family. Prayers for you guys that time helps and Christmas has more and more joy to appreciate.
Thanks WT!! We all know some kind of hurt. I hope and pray that you all find the real joy of this season. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips