Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I'll take my crow medium-well.

Ogre

I'll take my crow medium-well.
« on: October 28, 2020, 12:38:13 PM »
Hello gents.  It's been a while.  And I can refer to you all as "gents" because I'm pretty sure you ran all the women out of here a few years ago.  But I digress...  

Even though I don't get to post on the X nearly as much as I'd like any more, I do feel the need to stop in and own up to my mistakes.  You see, back in 2016 I was a self-professed "Never-Trumper."  It wasn't so much what he was campaigning on that I was against, rather I was convinced that he was a wolf in sheep's clothing and once he gained power he'd reveal himself to be another New York liberal who would turn the country to the left.

Boy was I wrong.

Over the course of the last 4 years President Trump has shown himself to be exactly who he campaigned to be - and America first, unapologetic, hard-nosed anti-politician who made bold promises and actually kept his word.  Considering all of the BS he's had to endure from the media and half of the country, what he has been able to achieve has been remarkable.  Four years ago I pissed my vote away by voting third party.  Yesterday I proudly voted to re-elect Donald J. Trump.  I know there are many more like me out there.

So to all of you who I argued with in 2016, I sincerely and humbly apologize.  I was wrong.  I've never been more proud to check a ballot for a Presidential candidate than I was yesterday.  Here's to 4 more years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: I'll take my crow medium-well.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 01:23:31 PM »
Hello gents.  It's been a while.  And I can refer to you all as "gents" because I'm pretty sure you ran all the women out of here a few years ago.  But I digress... 

Even though I don't get to post on the X nearly as much as I'd like any more, I do feel the need to stop in and own up to my mistakes.  You see, back in 2016 I was a self-professed "Never-Trumper."  It wasn't so much what he was campaigning on that I was against, rather I was convinced that he was a wolf in sheep's clothing and once he gained power he'd reveal himself to be another New York liberal who would turn the country to the left.

Boy was I wrong.

Over the course of the last 4 years President Trump has shown himself to be exactly who he campaigned to be - and America first, unapologetic, hard-nosed anti-politician who made bold promises and actually kept his word.  Considering all of the BS he's had to endure from the media and half of the country, what he has been able to achieve has been remarkable.  Four years ago I pissed my vote away by voting third party.  Yesterday I proudly voted to re-elect Donald J. Trump.  I know there are many more like me out there.

So to all of you who I argued with in 2016, I sincerely and humbly apologize.  I was wrong.  I've never been more proud to check a ballot for a Presidential candidate than I was yesterday.  Here's to 4 more years.

I think what matters is where you stand NOW. I was wrong at first as well, and I've never been so happy to have been wrong in my life. Senators who didn't like him have also come around and are side by side with him fighting the machine. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 02:02:46 PM »

Even though I don't get to post on the X nearly as much as I'd like any more, I do feel the need to stop in and own up to my mistakes.  You see, back in 2016 I was a self-professed "Never-Trumper."  It wasn't so much what he was campaigning on that I was against, rather I was convinced that he was a wolf in sheep's clothing and once he gained power he'd reveal himself to be another New York liberal who would turn the country to the left.

Boy was I wrong.

you have been wrong about so much that it is doubtful that anyone even noticed this one.

DJT was my third choice. I liked Herman Cain’s hat better than I like the Donald. I do not care to ever play golf or go fishing with him. I’d almost rather go with Snags.

But, I voted for him last time as I held my nose. This time? I’m loud and proud, baby. I’m large and in charge like a fat gay man in a bright pastel shirt.

If I’m hiring someone to run a company or a country, he’s my first choice. He has overcome more than ANY president. Period. And he’s a winner. He talks a lot of shit, like me. But, he’s a winner, also like me.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2020, 02:13:50 PM »
November 2016 I voted for Gary Johnson, Libertarian Party Candidate. I was never gonna vote for Hillary. I couldn't hold my nose enough for Trump because I thought he was all talk. I was wrong. He's done so much against unreal opposition. When I voted early two weeks ago, I voted Trump without question. I don't believe America is inherently evil and I don't want it's institutions fundamentally reformed as some neo-social fascist narrow-minded feelings-based godless society. It's not perfect but it's still the best.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2020, 02:20:33 PM »
I'm in same boat as you, Ogre.  I voted 3rd party last time.  Not this time.  The media/democrats treatment of both Kavanaugh and ACB have guaranteed that I'll never vote democrat ever again.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2020, 03:09:20 PM »
As you're all aware, I got on the Trump train early and rode it hard, long and wet.  

My only regret is that in doing so I inadvertently pushed somebody whose opinion I respected -- Chizad -- out of here and at the same time eviscerated and banished another whose opinion I wouldn't give two baked beans dug out of a drunk day-after Fourth of July shit for.  

I find it interesting to occasionally check in on those two. One has come around.  It's fantastic. The other? Yeah. Still babbling about cheetos, hooker's asses and urine baths (ironically unaware that he's actually describing the typical Biden family Fourth of July party). 

Here's the thing about me.  I don't hold it against anybody who didn't vote for Trump in 2016.  I'm glad you now see the things I suspected were true then.  And I'm glad I was right about it.  

The other part of that, is that 2020 is completely different.  I'm trying, but I'm having a hard time holding my temper.  People I know have tried in vain to bully me.  I had a guy I've been quasi-friends with since 1998 tell me that "people know where I live and work, and he hates anything that is going to happen to me, my family and my business if by some miracle Trump actually wins. But I'd been warned."   It makes me want to drive to his house and burn it to the ground.  But I won't. Because, people, that's what THEY do.  I've lost friends because I wouldn't denounce Trump or admit that he is a white supremacist.  I've lost PUSSY because I wouldn't confess progressive attitudes.  I'm reaching a point of intolerance.  Somebody votes for Harris/Biden now?  I can't have any respect for them.  Or it will be hard to.  Voting against Trump when you didn't know is one thing.  Doing it now is a completely different matter. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2020, 03:38:53 PM »
As you're all aware, I got on the Trump train early and rode it hard, long and wet. 

My only regret is that in doing so I inadvertently pushed somebody whose opinion I respected -- Chizad -- out of here and at the same time eviscerated and banished another whose opinion I wouldn't give two baked beans dug out of a drunk day-after Fourth of July shit for. 

I find it interesting to occasionally check in on those two. One has come around.  It's fantastic. The other? Yeah. Still babbling about cheetos, hooker's asses and urine baths (ironically unaware that he's actually describing the typical Biden family Fourth of July party).

Here's the thing about me.  I don't hold it against anybody who didn't vote for Trump in 2016.  I'm glad you now see the things I suspected were true then.  And I'm glad I was right about it. 

The other part of that, is that 2020 is completely different.  I'm trying, but I'm having a hard time holding my temper.  People I know have tried in vain to bully me.  I had a guy I've been quasi-friends with since 1998 tell me that "people know where I live and work, and he hates anything that is going to happen to me, my family and my business if by some miracle Trump actually wins. But I'd been warned."  It makes me want to drive to his house and burn it to the ground.  But I won't. Because, people, that's what THEY do.  I've lost friends because I wouldn't denounce Trump or admit that he is a white supremacist.  I've lost PUSSY because I wouldn't confess progressive attitudes.  I'm reaching a point of intolerance.  Somebody votes for Harris/Biden now?  I can't have any respect for them.  Or it will be hard to.  Voting against Trump when you didn't know is one thing.  Doing it now is a completely different matter.
Look, I have to question your sanity, or maybe sexuality here.  I'll yell Roll Tide Roll for a good piece of bootay.  Fortunately, I'm looonnng married to an Auburn woman so I don't have to back up that claim.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2020, 03:42:43 PM »
 I'm looonnng married to a woman 

so like you were saying, no Pussy huh?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2020, 03:44:39 PM »
Look, I have to question your sanity, or maybe sexuality here.  I'll yell Roll Tide Roll for a good piece of bootay.  Fortunately, I'm looonnng married to an Auburn woman so I don't have to back up that claim.
I'm not a whore.  I got standards.  I've worn other colors and pretended to care about Michigan, Florida, State, Tennessee and others. But never that.  Never.  If I had a "dating profile" that would be spelled out very clearly up front.  If that's your persuasion, we got nothing to talk about.  I've seen one or two hot enough to potentially get me to change my mind, but they're not in my range anyway, so it's easier just to go "nope. she's out."  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2020, 03:46:22 PM »
I've lost PUSSY because I wouldn't confess progressive attitudes.
I have not heard Wes say that y’all were completely done.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2020, 03:48:05 PM »
I have not heard Wes say that y’all were completely done.
Wes may not have...but K did. Takes two to tango bucko.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2020, 03:54:41 PM »
#MeToo #TimesUp
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2020, 03:56:06 PM »
Welcome to the X, Ogre.  Post often.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2020, 04:01:06 PM »
So...say there.....do you have a dog?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Ogre

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2020, 04:01:42 PM »
Do I have to submit my dog to Jumbo again?  Or is he even around anymore?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2020, 04:02:45 PM »
So...say there.....do you have a dog?
Dammit!  I'm getting slow in my old age!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2020, 04:04:29 PM »
No, he doesn't come around, but we use him as an independent contractor for the newbie pups.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2020, 04:08:29 PM »
His dog had turned into a Democrat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2020, 04:10:20 PM »
His dog had turned into a Democrat.

he looting petsmart for chew toys or something?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2020, 04:38:45 PM »
Valid point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions