Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Live look at Joe Biden in Pennsylvania today

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Live look at Joe Biden in Pennsylvania today
« on: October 24, 2020, 03:57:22 PM »

"Fracking?  I didn't say no fracking.  That's a Donald Trump lie.  I said no fagging. Wait, no.  That wasn't the word. I'm all for fagging, especially for eight year olds.  I said no racking. Rack city, bitch. Buggers. C'mon, man. Prove it.  I said no cracking.  Except if you crack, NO MANATUDOR PRISON TARTS!! Except for Predators.  Not the black ones, I love those n**ger bastards.  I mean them damn aliens that came down and ate all the suburban white women.  Thank god -- who I don't believe in -- they left all the little girls so me and Hunter, BEAU DIED, DAMMIT AND HE WAS A HERO (cuck who was letting his wife frack his brother), so me and Hunter can sniff their hair .... I mean control their care.  Free care for leg hair.  Jill, have you seen Jill?  She's got a pussy like a steel trap.  You ever seen a pussy?  DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT BEAU, MOTHERFUCKER, HE IS A DEAD HERO! 220,000 dead Americans.  And a China bank.  Who's the character here?"  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Live look at Joe Biden in Pennsylvania today
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 08:35:17 PM »
You cannot say n**ger on here, motherfucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2020, 03:32:17 PM »
In an effort to be fair, I listened to this assclown's speech today. 

All he does is bellow unsubstantiated rumors, shout outright lies and scream nebulous promises with no realistic concept of how they'll be provided.  And invoke his dead son.  

WE GAVE TRUMP THE BEST ECONY EVER AND ALL HE DID WAS BLOW IT.  WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT BETTER FOR WORKIN' MEN! 

1) The economy under Trump was the best it's ever been.  In history.  Ever.  It was dogshit under Obama.
2) How, Joe.  How are you going to make it "better?" 

I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE EVERYBODY WHO WANTS TO GO TO CUNITY COLLEGE CAN GO FOR FREE!  I'M GONNA GIVE EVERYBODY A DOWN PAYMENT ON THEIR HOMES!  I'M GONNA MAKE SURE EVERBODY HAS INSURANCE.  ALL TRUMP WANTS TO DO IS KILL PEOPLE WITH THIS VIRUS AND BY TAKING AWAY YOUR INSURANCE.  TRUMP IS TAKING AWAY YOUR PRE-SITTING CONDITIONS!  INSURANCE IS GONNA GO UP BECAUSE THEY WON'T PAY FOR YOUR DIABETES OR COMAS. I'M GONNA LOWER DRUG PRICES.  I'M GONNA MAKE SURE NOBODY GETS EVICTED BECAUSE THEY CAN'T PAY THEIR RENT.  GIVE EVERYBODY FREE VACCINES.  AND I'M NOT GOING TO RAISE TAXES!!! I PROMISE YOU THAT!!

1) How are you going to pay everyone's tuition? 
2) How are you going to give everybody $20-50k for a downpayment?
3) From the day Obama's socialized medicine effort spawned, my insurance premiums as a small business owner have gone up approximately 800%.  Why in the FUCK would I think you could make that better?
4) The virus isn't killing anybody. 
5) Drug prices under Trump have dropped significantly.
6) There's no indication anybody's "pre-existing conditions" are being taken away.
7) If you prevent landlords from collecting rent, what are they supposed to live on? 

Utter ranting bullshit. 

Joe Biden is a piece of corrupt shit.  Deranged fuckhole.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2020, 04:02:13 PM »

Joe Biden is a piece of corrupt shit.  Deranged fuckhole. 
By by hook, or crook will most likely be the next President.  That should tell you where we are as a county.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2020, 07:05:18 PM »
The mere fact that it is even remotely possible that Joe Biden could win tells me all I need to know about this country. Millennials, snowflakes and the fags done ruined it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com