dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

Re: Fulmer Stepping Down
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2008, 12:56:12 PM »
Just havin' fun here. You should try the relaxing thing that everyone tells me about. Its nice. :vn:

I am three days into nicotine deprevation.  I am about to snap.  Don't tell me to calm down.  I like being angry.

Besides, you never relax until someone tells you to do so and then you try to play it off.  So, there are one of two things happening.

1)  You are getting too wound up about stuff and you get called on it and then try to act like you are joking around all the time.

or

2)  You really are just joking and no one "gets it", causing you to get wound up and try even harder the next time, when it doesn't work again.  

I suggest the following remedies:

If 1) is true, let that anger out!  Join me in making fun of people!  Tell someone to go fuck themselves and really mean it!  Don't try to "take it back" with the "I'm joking!  C'mon, you guys!  I'm not serious" stuff.  Let it all out!  Call a jackass a jackass and mean it!  

If it's 2), I suggest you get a new schtick.  You look like Kenny Bania, you're trying so hard.  "Why do they call it Ovaltine?  The jar is round, the mug is round, they should call it Roundtine.  That's gold, Jerry, gold!"    
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2008, 01:07:30 PM »
I've been doing fine around most of these people since '06. You might meet me soon with some people and "get" how I am normally.  I just laugh off half the "suggestions" when they come from people that act in debaucherous fashions where it could be deemed over the top.  There is a serious gap of folks here that think they are WAY cooler and smarter than others and the double standard they display comes out from time to time.

I'm happy with my "schtick". 

Let it go man, you're not teaching me anything in this setting, only widening and proving that some here that bitch about the other site have ZERO ground to stand on.

Its an open forum. You don't HAVE to respond to my crappy humor just to make yourself look like and feel like Captain kick ass all the time.

Trust me, I understood your "schtick" a long time ago... And can respect it.  Don't like mine?  Fair enough. Just don't point it out at every opportunity.

Cool? 

Seriously, We need to drink a beer together at some point.  I'm an alright guy despite what you think.

:thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2008, 01:11:59 PM »
Seriously, We need to drink a beer together at some point.  I'm an alright guy despite what you think.

I can vouch for this:  Chop will drink a beer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2008, 01:12:10 PM »
He's right Randall.  He does drink beer.  I've seen him do it.

Although, he gets wound up real tight and has these insane urgings to post on message boards when he does.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 01:13:25 PM by Harvey Birdman »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Six

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2008, 01:13:20 PM »
I am always down for drinking beer.

I still think you would be happier if you were angrier.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2008, 01:14:47 PM »
I am always down for drinking beer.

I still think you would be happier if you were angrier.
It worked for Kaos.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2008, 03:43:15 PM »
Kaos has that market pinned down.    Man, I about burned up a Blackberry battery hashing out all that this morning.

As far as the beer drinking verifications....  True.     :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2008, 09:28:43 PM »
Yeah, but are you going to be the first kid on your block with a confirmed kill?
He got that this past winter when he took out that donkey with his car.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."