Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Debate

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Debate
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2020, 02:39:16 PM »
My debate post has served its purpose. So, now I go on record to say that I firmly believe that Donald J Trump has s the best president of my lifetime and definitely one of the best. Ever.

And everyone that I know who was in small to medium sized business that I know agree. Virtually all of them. He has been the best friend to small business since Regan and he has had to overcome more than ANY president. Ever.

He’s a loudmouth, asshole, jackass, tweeter, shit talker, bragger, full of shit kind of guy. But he gets stuff done better than any we’ve ever had that I’m aware of. And I believe he loves this country and I certainly don’t believe he’s a racist.

He was my third choice but I was completely wrong. He is absolutely amazing. I am just concerned with results. Fuck your feelings and fuck you if you vote for Biden. You are a fucking moron.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2020, 05:19:02 PM »
Agree Wallace was terrible. And I think most people’s minds were already made up. However, I have heard more and more people talk about being tired of the Donald’s bullying and the dog whistles. Mind you, I didn’t pay any attention early on. But I think we can agree, he talked over Biden and Wallace so much and got personal with insults.

I know that many of you wish he’d quit tweeting and being such a bully. It didn’t bother me to begin with. I’ve heard two discussions recently about people who were Trump supporters but were talking about his acting “unpresidential” and that is a concern for many.

I have to say the debate did not change my mind. But I do have second thoughts because I want someone who brings us together as a country. Not divide.

No, I certainly don’t support defunding the police or rioting. That’s idiotic. But the dog whistles are undeniable. The proud boys are actually using what he said in a slogan! That wasn’t denouncing anything and we all know that.

Even the most conservative of us is concerned about social justice although we may laugh and joke a lot, I know you are not dumb. You all realize as I do we have had issues with young black men being targeted and sometimes shot by the police. We all just differ how we need to solve this issue. And we have supported Trump but he absolutely has done very little to help matters.

He belittles the kneelers ( who I don’t support, by the way) when we all know it’s a legitimate cause that they are trying to bring attention to. Regardless our support of the cause, we should show solidarity for the sake of our country and he does nothing of the sort.

All in all, I guess although the debate did very little for me and just like Mitt Romney said, it was a disgrace.  I am now in the undecided camp.
Moron ^^

There. A personal insult. One that happens to be true. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2020, 05:38:35 PM »
Moron ^^

There. A personal insult. One that happens to be true.

We both took it.  Sad.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2020, 05:59:58 PM »
WT is a master angler.  Or a master something anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2020, 06:05:24 PM »
WT is a master angler.  Or a master something anyway.
Yep. Bater.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2020, 09:29:28 PM »

We both took it.  Sad. 
No I know what he’s doing. It doesn’t take away from the frustration of the same dog n pony show with every post though which is where the reply was derived. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2020, 10:01:09 PM »
No I know what he’s doing. It doesn’t take away from the frustration of the same dog n pony show with every post though which is where the reply was derived.
I believe you're getting WT confused with Vladmir.  It's easy to do.  They look nothing alike. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2020, 11:23:41 PM »
We cannot all be as big of a winner as you GH. So, we must suffer our lot in life of not being as cool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2020, 01:23:51 AM »
I saw a number somewhere that said Wallace interrupted Trump 76 times to Biden’s 16. 
When you attack Trump, you get a fight. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2020, 08:35:46 AM »
Re: my debate post yesterday, I have to say that is one of the shining moments in my x experience. I could actually picture the steam coming out of K’s ears as I posted that.

Then, after I saw his response, I felt just like Ralph Malph. It was no shit in a LSU truck accomplishment but it was damn fine. Whether one appreciates it or not. People who have no taste buds should not be wine tasters. Those who are colorblind should not be interior decorators. And those that have the charisma and density of a brick should no try to judge a ruse of this complexity. Especially after they have been bamboozled multiples by a brain damaged man but try to pretend that they were not.

But with K, the experience is more gratifying. No offense, but out scheming most on here is like winning at checkers in the Alzheimer unit. Not that it isn’t fun, mind you.

I actually said before the debate that there was nothing that would change who I was voting for. Trump could show up drunk and curse everyone out and I’d still vote for him. Actually, that would probably make me like him more. But I watched a little of it just for kicks. It was painful. So, yesterday am, a burst of inspiration hit me. I don’t enjoy posting as much as I used to. Or, lots of other things like salad dressings, chess or masturbation. But I had a clear vision of laying a trap for kaos and I called the shot.

And I must have read his responses 100 times yesterday and laughed out loud hysterically. That was beautiful.

And believe it or not I took two paragraphs out about reparations and affirmative action that was some of the best stuff I’ve ever written. Solely because I was concerned that it would harm him. I swear to you that is true. He may have either had a stroke or his head would have exploded.

I wanted to fuck him up but not kill him. I enjoy reading the old boy’s stuff too much. But I promise, that was so good that I started believing in reparations and affirmative action. I weaved it in there masterfully, I must say. And I’m not one to brag, as you know.

Still, I’m not over Kaos talking about my head vagina. Even if he meant pussy hat.

The best part was his ending. “Disappointing “

That made it all worth while although I risked making an eternal enemy and I know it.

PS
I sure wish GF were still alive to appreciate it.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 09:17:39 AM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2020, 02:18:53 PM »
Anyone watch.  Unfortunately, I watched from start to finish.  I saw a bookface post from AU1 saying the only winners were those who didn't watch.  What a pathetic, embarrassing display all the way around.

And lick-her stores!  They must have made a killing. 

Mrs AUJ commented that Chris Wallace wouldn't survive 30 seconds as a 5th grade teacher.

Mrs. AUT1 looked at me and said he would never survive a classroom. 

The eldest Mini-AUT1 looked at me at one point and asked why that man wouldn't let Trump speak.  It was obvious to a 10 year old that Wallace was shitty.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan