Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

No, you move

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
No, you move
« on: September 29, 2020, 11:06:25 AM »

I know it's a comic.  Or maybe it's from a movie. Doesn't matter.  

This is where I am.  You're telling me wrong is right.  You're telling me to sit back and accept things, endorse things by turning a blind eye to it and still participate.  You're telling me to ignore what's wrong and just go along to get along. 

I don't give a fuck if I'm the only one.  I'm right and I know in my heart and my soul that I am.  I'm not willing to sell that soul to a mob of uneducated, spoiled racists and anarchists who try to tell me that every thing I value is worthless, that the American dream can only be obtained through overthrow of the political and family systems that created this great country.  I'm not willing to do that just so I can waste time watching a bunch of kids play a game. 

I love this country.  It's got flaws, but it's so far ahead the rest of the world in every single category that there's no competition, really. I love the country more than I do football.  Because without the country, there wouldn't BE football.  If we let America go -- and whether you want to admit or acknowledge it or not, we are right on the precipice -- it won't matter any more which team of entitled teenagers you support.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: No, you move
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2020, 12:13:45 PM »
  but it's so far ahead the rest of the world in every single category that there's no competition, really
Patently, absurdly and empirically wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2020, 12:43:51 PM »
Then fucking leave.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2020, 12:58:03 PM »
Sweet thesaurus bro. 

But no. You’re wrong. If you think that is wrong then you do not believe in the ideals, purpose and framework for the country. Yes it’s flawed but it’s the most perfect govt ever formed. Flaws and all. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2020, 01:29:24 PM »
Sweet thesaurus bro.

But no. You’re wrong. If you think that is wrong then you do not believe in the ideals, purpose and framework for the country. Yes it’s flawed but it’s the most perfect govt ever formed. Flaws and all.
A country where an individual can take a fine Kentucky bourbon and let it socialize with Delicious Coke Product and assorted cubes, without fear of reprisal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2020, 02:55:09 PM »
Sweet thesaurus bro.

I didn't say it isn't a great country founded on laudable ideals.

I said that:
it's so far ahead the rest of the world in every single category that there's no competition, really

Is wrong.  And it is.  Check infant mortality, ROI on health spending, educational levels.  He's just fucking wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2020, 03:04:05 PM »

I said that:
Is wrong.  And it is.  Check infant mortality, ROI on health spending, educational levels.  He's just fucking wrong.
You need to get with the program, bitch.

Murica Memes - Home | Facebook
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2020, 03:28:40 PM »

I said that:
Planes leaving every day.  

Get on one or quit making it worse. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2020, 04:29:21 PM »

I said that:
You’re damn straight re my roi in Obamacare.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2020, 12:51:20 AM »
People who have never spent any considerable time in other countries, should reserve their criticism of the US. 
I promise there are folks in the considered "better" countries who would trade in a heartbeat. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.