Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

UK

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: UK
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2020, 02:48:01 PM »
you've stooped to Wiregrass level of annoyance. 

we don't give a fuck about your self loathing and hatred of AUBURN sports.  Go FUCK yourself until the old KAOS comes screaming out of your balloon knot. 
This is the old Kaos.  I love myself.  I love Auburn. She don't love me.  She don't love you, either.  You're part of the past, the unwoke.  You better raise that fist!  Support!  Get out there and march!  Vote! *Unless you plan to vote for a republican.

I despise the social justice blathering sheep the Auburn I grew up loving has become.  Can't abide it.  Won't abide it. 

Just gonna get worse.  Wiregrass is (no offense, WT, old buddy) but a rank amateur compared to Kaos on a mission. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2020, 03:00:02 PM »
you've stooped to Wiregrass level of annoyance. 

we don't give a fuck about your self loathing and hatred of AUBURN sports.  Go FUCK yourself until the old KAOS comes screaming out of your balloon knot. 
Look, motherfucker, it is either WiregrassTiger,  WT or Mister WT to you.

Actually, only Mr. WT or Mr. WiregrassTiger to you.

Do it right or don’t do it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2020, 03:05:13 PM »
I remember seeing him early on and wondering who the heck he was.  Dat boy good.
I dare say the back 7 is going to be a force this season (MSU game aside).
I kept the roster pulled up on my phone all game. So many new faces and several guys had changed numbers.  Speaking of new faces. I really think we’re playing for next season.  Not intentionally.  It’s just that I don’t have huge expectations for 2020, but they’re really getting some young studs a lot of playing time, especially on D.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2020, 03:10:32 PM »
I kept the roster pulled up on my phone all game. So many new faces and several guys had changed numbers.  Speaking of new faces. I really think we’re playing for next season.  Not intentionally.  It’s just that I don’t have huge expectations for 2020, but they’re really getting some young studs a lot of playing time, especially on D.
I just thought they were holding out for fuck Georgia.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2020, 03:12:59 PM »
I kept the roster pulled up on my phone all game. So many new faces and several guys had changed numbers.  Speaking of new faces. I really think we’re playing for next season.  Not intentionally.  It’s just that I don’t have huge expectations for 2020, but they’re really getting some young studs a lot of playing time, especially on D.
I read this as you kept rooster pulled up on your phone for the whole game, which is funny because I am sure that you probably actually did.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2020, 04:46:18 PM »
Shades of the last six years, though: saw a nice slant early in the 1st...never to be seen again.
Had the same thought when Capers got that 15 yard square in catch. I wonder if we'll ever see that again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg