Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Mow'r Starz

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Mow'r Starz
« on: September 22, 2020, 11:54:38 AM »
Many of you probably already knew this, but it just popped up on our radar as Snagette's driver's license is up for renewal.  She gets all primped and fluffed up for the license photo and afterward, they tell her to get her new license, she has to make an appointment at the State Trooper's office for the "Star ID". I ask, pray tell, what is this Star ID of which you speak?  Apparently, it's a Homeland Security thing that says if you want to enter any Federal building or fly domestically, that ID has to be on your license. 

So before October of 2021, we will all need to show up at the Trooper's office, or some other designated place, with 19 forms of ID, proving you are a resident of the residency for which you're claiming residence.  Otherwise, you ain't flying nowhere, jack.

I know this is a Trump thing, and part of me gets it.  But it keeps feeling more and more like our privacy is eroding little by little with each passing year.  I can't see where we're too far off from chips being implanted in our arms or neck.    
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Mow'r Starz
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 12:52:43 PM »
Many of you probably already knew this, but it just popped up on our radar as Snagette's driver's license is up for renewal.  She gets all primped and fluffed up for the license photo and afterward, they tell her to get her new license, she has to make an appointment at the State Trooper's office for the "Star ID". I ask, pray tell, what is this Star ID of which you speak?  Apparently, it's a Homeland Security thing that says if you want to enter any Federal building or fly domestically, that ID has to be on your license.

So before October of 2021, we will all need to show up at the Trooper's office, or some other designated place, with 19 forms of ID, proving you are a resident of the residency for which you're claiming residence.  Otherwise, you ain't flying nowhere, jack.

I know this is a Trump thing, and part of me gets it.  But it keeps feeling more and more like our privacy is eroding little by little with each passing year.  I can't see where we're too far off from chips being implanted in our arms or neck.   
I’d bet that you’ve had more than a chip implanted in you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 06:02:16 PM »
This has been around for a while.
The Real ID Act was not a Trump thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2020, 06:32:17 PM »
I’d bet that you’ve had more than a chip implanted in you.
I read that twice and saw "chimp" twice.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2020, 06:36:48 AM »

That was just for the REALLY kinky nights
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2020, 01:50:10 PM »
If you thought that was bad, I wouldn't recommend applying for TSA pre-check.  You can wait in the long line with the rest of the riff-raff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2020, 02:41:38 PM »

I like chimp.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com