Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Oorah!!!

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Oorah!!!
« on: September 16, 2020, 04:08:37 PM »
A big shout out to our collard stirring Marine.  Happy birthday, Sani.  He won't see this because I understand he's spending it diving for lobstah off the Florida Keys. 

Life it tough.  You know, it seems to me these military boys do real well after their service.  Diving in the Keys.....putting in state of the art basketball courts in their back yards.  Cough cough...Jar....cough....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Oorah!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 04:23:52 PM »
Enjoy the lobstahs and the collard stirring

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 07:29:17 PM »
The man who took the shit in the pickup bed, heard round the world. There are a lot of things people can be proud of. Accomplishments and accolades are part of what makes life fun for people who achieve. 

There is no bigger or better achievement than Uncle Sani’s pick up dump in the LSU tigaz truck.

You, sir, deserve the happiest of birthdays. I’m damn proud to say that I’ve met you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2020, 12:06:24 AM »
Have a great bday from old salt n pepper himself

« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 12:09:06 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2020, 07:24:57 AM »
Happy Birthday
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2020, 03:22:50 PM »
A big shout out to our collard stirring Marine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2020, 02:30:56 AM »
There is no bigger or better achievement than Uncle Sani’s pick up dump in the LSU tigaz truck.

You, sir, deserve the happiest of birthdays. I’m damn proud to say that I’ve met you.
Happy birthday.  But you people are scary!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2020, 07:49:13 AM »
Thank you for all the birthday wishes.  Am finally back now and don't like this shit one bit.  By the by why the fuck has nobody been clearing out all of the Russian bots while I was gone?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2020, 10:01:54 AM »
Thank you for all the birthday wishes.  Am finally back now and don't like this shit one bit.  By the by why the fuck has nobody been clearing out all of the Russian bots while I was gone?
These are new friends.  They are not here to influence election.  They are here for humor and information.  They are not here to influence election.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2020, 10:19:48 AM »
These are new friends.  They are not here to influence election.  They are here for humor and information.  They are not here to influence election.
I invited them here so that I could start impeachment proceedings against GF.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2020, 10:34:32 AM »
But not influence election.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2020, 10:43:52 AM »
But not influence election.
No...no way.  Why would you think that?  I mean, I wanted to know what GF and the new friends were up to, so I had them spy watch him for a while.  But never to influence election!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2020, 11:24:59 AM »
No...no way.  Why would you think that?  I mean, I wanted to know what GF and the new friends were up to, so I had them spy watch him for a while.  But never to influence election!
Election?  What election?  On other topic, my birthday November 3rd.  We celebrate with vodka.  Big day with much festivities. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2020, 01:12:34 PM »
Well he has ignored fixing the "like" button.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2020, 02:11:52 PM »
Impeach the mother fucker!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2020, 04:18:09 PM »
Maybe he's coding a "you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore" button.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2020, 07:49:26 AM »
These are mostly Token’s accounts, trying to get some kind of affirmation for his big ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com