Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

All with a broom handle

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
All with a broom handle
« on: August 27, 2020, 10:12:00 AM »
LeDumb -- who has a high school education at best -- wants to position himself as some wise, social warrior.  What a clown.  

He's leading the charge to boycott the remainder of the NBA season because a police officer in a town that has no relation to his current or past location used deadly force against a known violent criminal who repeatedly ignored directives and was purposely attempting to reach a weapon.  

Good.  Leave, you dumb pampered bitch.  Never come back.  I hope your moron ass is broke in five years.  Fuck you and everyone like you with a broken broom handle. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: All with a broom handle
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2020, 10:52:41 AM »
Why would you boycott the rest of the season?  What does that accomplish except biting the hell out of the hand that feeds you?  The NBA has bent over backwards to pacify these pampered, multi-millionaire assholes.  They've made the entire production a shrine to BLM. And now you want to boycott?  Boycott who?  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 11:39:54 AM »
I completely understand.  Let the millionaires boycott against all of my white privilege that allows me to make less than one tenth of their salary!  I say boycott next season too!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 12:12:21 PM »
Consumers boycott.

This is a strike.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2020, 01:17:17 PM »
Consumers boycott.

This is a strike.
What is the count?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2020, 02:25:46 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2020, 03:00:19 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2020, 03:00:51 PM »
Consumers boycott.

This is a strike.
Well then let them eat cake strike
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2020, 08:27:33 PM »
Ha! All you idiots. 

The nba will show you bigots. They’ll cancel themselves. Now what? How do you like them apples  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2020, 07:48:51 AM »
If I thought I might get paid then I would stand with the players. Or, kneel. I would not go to work.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2020, 11:35:30 AM »
Consumers boycott.

This is a strike.
Bullshit. A strike for what?

An employee's right to strike is a critical component of the right to organize but is not without limitations. Certain strikes qualify as protected activity under the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA), but not all strikes are protected. The main types of strikes covered by the NLRA are:
  • Unfair labor practice strikes, which protest employers' illegal activities.
  • Economic strikes, which may occur when there are disputes over wages or benefits.
  • Recognition strikes, which are intended to force employers to recognize unions.
  • Jurisdictional strikes, which are concerted refusals to work to affirm members' right to particular job assignments and to protest the assignment of work to another union or to unorganized employees.
So what are they striking against? What are their demands of the people that they striking against? What could the owners, or TV execs, or whoever, that have already bowed down to everything these whiny assholes have demanded in detriment to revenue, possibly do to "fix" whatever it is they are striking for?

This is a temper-tantrum. Plain and simple.

I would respect this a lot more if they hadn't coward to China which has actual human right abuses. Fucking hypocrites.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2020, 11:40:41 AM »
Bullshit. A strike for what?
So what are they striking against? What are their demands of the people that they striking against? What could the owners, or TV execs, or whoever, that have already bowed down to everything these whiny assholes have demanded in detriment to revenue, possibly do to "fix" whatever it is they are striking for?

This is a temper-tantrum. Plain and simple.

I would respect this a lot more if they hadn't coward to China which has actual human right abuses. Fucking hypocrites.
I think you could’ve made your point without being so hostile.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2020, 12:00:40 PM »
There is a picture circulating of Bruce Pearl and the team lined up on the court with the caption stating they're taking a pause from practice to participate in the protests...etc.  The person that sent it said he had lost all respect for CBP. 

My response was that whether they (The coaches) agree or disagree, just about every coach in the country has to respect the views of his/her players.  I have zero problem with peaceful protest, whatever the cause may be.  This is Murrica' jack.  Have at it.  And if taking a picture of the team lined up to show solidarity with a cause, is their form of protest, good for them.  I can agree or not agree with their stance.

What I'd like to see come from Pearl and these players, and what my biggest issue is with Lebron and others, is that while you protest, you also need to be condemning the unbelievable amounts of violence going on across this country in the name of BLM.  The parents of the guy in Kenosha who got shot, did just that. The violence accomplishes nothing other than destroying countless innocent lives and driving a wedge deeper between people who have opposing views.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2020, 12:25:04 PM »
There is a picture circulating of Bruce Pearl and the team lined up on the court with the caption stating they're taking a pause from practice to participate in the protests...etc.  The person that sent it said he had lost all respect for CBP.

My response was that whether they (The coaches) agree or disagree, just about every coach in the country has to respect the views of his/her players.  I have zero problem with peaceful protest, whatever the cause may be.  This is Murrica' jack.  Have at it.  And if taking a picture of the team lined up to show solidarity with a cause, is their form of protest, good for them.  I can agree or not agree with their stance.

What I'd like to see come from Pearl and these players, and what my biggest issue is with Lebron and others, is that while you protest, you also need to be condemning the unbelievable amounts of violence going on across this country in the name of BLM.  The parents of the guy in Kenosha who got shot, did just that. The violence accomplishes nothing other than destroying countless innocent lives and driving a wedge deeper between people who have opposing views. 
Alinsky 101 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2020, 02:07:46 AM »
I have tuned out to all professional sports.  

I didn't even realize they were having playoffs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.